"Watching your pain brings me great joy."

The sun was close to rising as the party was finally done. At that point, Stuff was the only one standing as the strain from those festivities were too much even for servants. Stuff was preparing for a short nap before resuming the usual resource gathering, but things didn't go his way.

Slowly opening the door, sobs filled the Master's bedroom, a shadowy figure was holding the blanket of Stuff's bed, soaking it up. He turned the lights on, revealing Elizabeth Batory, the Lancer class idol was using Stuff's bedsheets to dry her tears.

"That's my room..." Stuff called out to the servant, breaking her off from her wallowing.

"Puppy. Puppy!" The idol made a run for the Master and jumped into his arms, still letting out tears of sadness.

Stuff managed to catch her without any issue before he sets her posture straight again. "What's the issue?"

"It's- It's just... I'm getting so much better at singing. But nobody listened to my performance! I... What's the point of training if my public doesn't shower me with praises!" She complained, as her Master, who was barely standing, pushed her aside.

He sat on his bed and invited the idol to do the same. As she sat there, cheeks still red from all the crying, Stuff pulled Elizabeth closer to him, surprising her.

"I've seen you work hard, and I know how much you were looking forward to that party. It can't be helped if nobody here wants to witness your talent. Just focus on what you have and make them dread the day they didn't listen to your voice live."

Elizabeth rested on Stuff's shoulder. She was no longer crying, but she still had worries.

"Puppy. You say all those things but... do you mean it? Sorry, I know I shouldn't doubt my manager and partner but... you're always so nice to me." Tears were welling up, and Stuff was very much wanting to sleep.

"You're right, I should stop talking. It's up to you to prove yourself. But now, let's just take a break. We can worry about things tomorrow." The Master pulled his servant towards him until she was sleeping on his lap.

Elizabeth tried to get up, but somehow her body seemed incapable of leaving the comfortable position.

"Please, don't leave me." She said before falling deep into slumber.

As she was sleeping soundly, Stuff looked towards the entrance door, which was wide open.

"If you're looking for me, you won't have a better occasion." Stuff taunted nobody, and a pair of heels stomped into the room's floor.

"I was waiting for you to fall asleep so I could get rid of this pest but... it seems I won't get everything I want."

Despite her use of presence concealment, this servant's aura was very noticeable. Her silver eyes outlined the contour of a noble face, and her yellow eyes pierced the small idol resting on Stuff's lap.

"Don't think I'll let you do that." The Master of Chaldea phased through the sleeping servant before confronting the would be Assassin.

"Silence, worm." With a single slice of her staff, she cut through the Master's sleeve, inflicting a skin deep injury.

Stuff was about to answer with an attack of his own, the struck area was pounding. This feeling was unknown to Stuff. It burned, it stung, it... it was painful. The Master of Chaldea knelt on the ground, clutching his shoulder. Somehow, despite being unable to feel pain, this woman had been able to put the concept of suffering into him.

"While watching you squirm in agony sounds lovely, I'm afraid I have some much better things to do." She ignored the collapsing Master as she walked towards the bed, preparing to assassinate a sleeping idol.

Or at least that was the plan until a blob of magical energy made its way to the top of her staff. Assuming it to be some sort of plan from Stuff, she shook off her weapon, but the blob jumped into her face, entering through every pore of her body. After the blob made its way inside her, she took her breath and glared at the Master.

"What did you do to me!?" Carmilla was holding her stomach, her face was very heated compared to the cold demeanor she showed just before.

Stuff got used to the pain, but still held on to his shoulder. "Just a little spell of my concoction. Now I have control of your body. Good luck getting out of that." The pain finally subsided now that Stuff's posture was perfectly straight.

"You. You!" She leapt forward, preparing for a massive strike but her body blocked itself off, tripping the servant up.

Stuff caught the falling body before setting her back on her feet. Then, with a wag of his finger, the Assassin's body flew out of the door, her back slamming on a wall. He then moved close to the door.

"I made this spell so it will go away on its own after a few hours. See you tomorrow. I'll be watching." Stuff waved off the servant before shutting the door.

After he got back on the bed, he noticed Elizabeth was having a nightmare, judging by all the shaking and crying. He tucked her in before he finally caught some much deserved shut eye, though it was already 7 in the morning.

---------------

And that's it for the only relevant spook in the Castoria rolls

I have no excuse for not pulling this out earlier, I just didn't want to do it. Also, early servants are boring, fight me.