Chapter 2, Part 1: Morning Sunshine

A/N: OH BTW Italicized things are thoughts or time skips but time skips will obviously say "time skip". c: Ty for reading btw.

-Time Skip to the First day of school-

(Mabel's POV:)

I woke up with a pounding headache and a sore back.Dipper and I haven't talked in two weeks, we would just wait into one leaves the room and the the other would enter. Things are horrible. Thinking about that made me sick to my stomach. I miss having him around. It's weird how mom or dad don't notice, but at the same time I'm not surprised, they're to busy with work anyways, they're the work type of parents.

I sighed and got up to change into anything I could find, I am not in the mood to dress to impress.

(Dipper's POV:)

-Beep, beep, beep-

"UUGGH" I opened my eyes and slammed my hand against my old black alarm clock. This is going to be so awkward, Mabel and I always have so many classes together. I cry almost every night now, that makes me sound like a puss but Mabel is my sister, and now it doesn't even seem like she is. She meant a lot to me, now all that has been taken away. School will take my mind off of things.

I picked up a pair of jeans, smelt them, shrugged and slid them on to my legs.

(Mabel's POV:)

I finished getting dressed and doing my hair. I opened the door slowly to make sure that Dipper wasn't in the hall and I quickly ran to the bathroom. I grabbed my tooth brush that was glammed out with glitter and fake diamonds. I put a blob of tooth paste on it and started brushing and turned off the sink. As I was brushing I heard what sounded like walking, I hoped it wasn't Dipper. I heard the door open and looked over to see to it was, and it was who I didn't want it to be.

"Oh.. um.. Hey Mabel.. I didn't hear that you were in here..." Dipper says, avoiding eye contact with me. My Stomach immediately dropped.

I spat into the sink and when I came up my toothpaste was all over my chin. My stomach dropped even more because I knew that I looked like a fool.

"Oh, um, hi.. It's okay, don't worry." My voice was trembling. He chuckled a bit and blushed.

"I'll go, I just needed my shirt." I looked down and noticed he was shirtless, like before. I started to blush and I looked away immediately so he wouldn't notice I was staring.

"No, no. I was done anyways." I left the bathroom right away.

"Uhh, hey, Mabe?" I turned around right away.

"Yea?"

"You, um, forgot about the toothpaste on your face." He was right, I totally forgot. I ran to my room, picked up a towel on the ground and wiped it off. I looked in the mirror and sighed. I continued my way down stairs and to the bus stop. This is going to be a bad day.