Chapter 2, Part 4: New Friends

(Mabel's POV:)

We pulled up to the mall and we and get out of the car right as it parks.

"I need to buy new clothes." Grenda said with a slight smile on her face

"Oh, and Mabel I'm not buying you a bunch of Scratch N' Sniff stickers this time." She laughed

"But, but, they're the reason I liveeee." I sighed and then we all laughed. We finally got into the mall. Grenda was on the heavier side but she lost all of her manly features and had the longest brown hair, I still thought she was beautiful. Candy is still short but she now has contacts and long black hair with side-bangs. She was the smartest girl in the school and on the geeky side, she loved anime, but she was still popular, and so was Grenda, and that gave me a little bit on Rep.

"Hey, can we get some fro-yo before you guys start shopping? I'm a bit hungry, I didn't get the chance to eat before we left." I said as my stomach growled.

"Sure." We headed over to get some, I got the Cotton Candy flavor and loaded it with rainbow sprinkles.

"Bwomp!" I smiled at my wonderful creation and we all sat down to eat our frozen yogurt. I looked up and I saw two girls approaching us, my heart skipped because they were the most know girls in school, all girls worshiped them.

"Hey Grenda, Hey Candy." They both said

"Oh hey! I didn't know you guys would be here!" Said Candy.

"Oh, this is Mabel by the way, and Mabel this is Harmoney and Makayla." Makayla had deep brown eyes, and Blonde hair. Her hair was curly, but you could tell that wasn't her natural hair. She had curves and was about my height, 5'7". Harmoney had long curly hair, which was natural curly hair, but she had product in it. She had beautiful blue eyes, which was so rare because she was half black. She was really really skinny but had big, you knows. She was about 5'8". Being around these girls made me so self conscious. I shook with fear, I was afraid I was going to say something wrong.

"H-Hi." I said trembling over my words, they could tell I was.

"Its nice to meet you, but are you okay?" Harmoney said

"Y-Yeah I'm fine. I'm just not used to talking to people like you guys. I'm kind of a nobody, unlike my brother though." They both laughed.

"Awhh, stop. You're really cute, don't be down on yourself." Harmoney said with a huge grin.

"You have a brother?" Makayla said.

"Uhh, yeah. Dipper Pines.."

"That names sounds so familiar, you look familiar too."

"Maybe you have a class with him or something?"

"Probably. Anyways, we all need to get to know each other better, since we're really good friends with Candy and Grenda, and so are you, I think it would be good for us to hang out and stuff."

"Yeah that would be really fun!" Grenda said with wicked excitement.

"How about at Mabel's? It would be good to go some where else, plus you have a big house I heard." Harmoney said. I never had a big sleepover party. And this is gonna be with the most popular girls, this is going to make me have a better Rep. No more silly, lonely Mabel.

"Yes, that sounds great." I said with a big smirk on my face.

"Cool see you guys then, and at school obviously!" Said Makayla.

"Bye!" we all said together. We all laughed and they walked away.