Chapter 8, Part 3: Don't Get Hurt

-Time Skip to 5:00 p.m-

(Dipper's POV:)

I walked into my house as Mabel was still saying goodbye to Harmoney and Makayla. I sighed in relief, I was happy to be home. I plopped my body on the couch and Mabel came walking in. She shut the door, slid down it and sighed in happiness. She did the biggest smile I ever seen. Was this smile from Isaac? A pit grew in my stomach.

"Whats the big grin about?" I said taking off my hat.

"I-I'm just happy, you know? I finally found a good guy." I felt a vibration on anger and sadness come over my body, like wave crashing on the sand.

"Mabel, you just met the kid today. You hardly even know him. He could be a serial killer for all you know."

"Dipper, you're being ridiculous! He isn't a serial killer! And s-so what if I met him today! We have a lot in common! He's nice to me!" She said getting up from the ground. I laughed at her response.

"Awh, cute, he likes making crafts too? You got a manly guy on your hands, Mabel. I'm proud of you." I said clapping my hands.

"For your information, I like doing other things besides crafts!"

"Oh-oh-oh, so he likes making clothes, and sparkles?" I made an angry grin.

"Why do you always accuse me of doing such childish things?" She said, crossing her arms.

"Because you like childish things."

"I don't understand you! One moment you're telling me not to change, and now you're telling me I'm to childish? What the heck do you want from me?" I started to shake a bit, she was right.

"I want you!" I widened my eyes at realizing what I had just said.

"What do you mean..?" I felt a drop of sweat drop down my head. I have to lie, I have to not tell her what I really mean.

"I-uh, want the old you back! Ever since you hit your head you've been so off.." I said, saying my words faster than normally.

"Oh.."

"Yeah.. Listen to me Mabel, I just don't want you getting hurt. You're too good for that."

"Thanks,Dip." She said, doing a half smile.

"Mabel, I'm always here for you, okay? Please don't forgot that."

"I won't." I got up off the couch and hugged her. She wrapped her hands around my neck and buried her head in my shoulder. I blushed a bit. I miss this so much. Please remember soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~ITS SHORT I KNOW DONT KILL ME PLZZ.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~