Chapter 7, Part 2: Safe and Sound

(Dipper's POV:)

-Time skip to Tuesday afternoon-

School was rugged. I swear the days just get more worst as they go on, at least I can go through the days now knowing that Mabel is okay.

I walked threw my front door and smiled at Mabel's body lying on the couch. She is finally home.

"Mabel, you're home!" I ran over to her body on the couch and fell to the ground to hug her. Her arms are so warm.Home feels like home now.

"Hey there, Dip." She smiled. I saw my mom walk out from the kitchen.

"Dipper, take it easy there. The doctor said to be very careful around her for at least a week since shes still recovering."

"Yeah, you're right, sorry." I said getting up off the ground and dusted off my clothes.

"Don't worry about it Hunny. Now, I have to run out to the store and grab a few things. Please watch your sister for me."

"Yeah, of course." I looked at Mabel and she rolled her eyes.

"Mom, it's fine. Dipper doesn't have to look after me. I'm alright."

"Really, because the last time you said that you passed out. Now, your brother is going to watch you and that is final. Dipper, if there is any problems call me right away."

"Yep." I said fixing my hat.

"Love you guys." She said grabbing her keys and purse.

"Love you too." Mabel and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed. My mom walked out the door and left.

"How was your day bro-bro?"

"Shitty."

"Oh. How come."

Well um,maybe because you don't remember that you love me and how we have feelings for each other.

"Uhm, tests. Yeah, lots of tests."

"That's lame."

"I know. Anyways, how was your first day back at home?"

"Relaxing." She said trying to sit up.

"Here, Mabe, let me help you." I got up off the other couch and walked over to her and gently set her up and she looked in my eyes, with the look she used to give me. Nah, I'm probably just over reacting.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. Soo, you still don't remember anything?"

"Nope. Still blank as a rock." She said letting her tongue hang out of her mouth. I laughed. Still silly little Mabel.

-Knock knock-

Mabel and I looked at each other in confusion.

"Dipper, who is that?"

"I don't know."

"Well go see, Dumb-dumb." I got up off the couch and slowly walked to the door. I looked through the peek hole and smiled then opened the door. Makayla, Sebastian and his new girlfriend walked in. I only told them that she was awake. Makayla was holding flowers, it was even more sweet because she knew that Mabel wouldn't remember becoming friends with her.

"Sebastian! Mabel said as he walked over to her and gave her a hug and a card. Even though we were all close friends it kinda made me mad to see him hug her. Makayla went up to her and handed her the flowers, Mabel gave her a confused look.

"Makayla? You-You're like the most popular girl. Why are you here giving ME flowers?

"We became friends before you got into your accident." Mabel blinked a couple of time.

"We met from Candy and Grenda. Also, Dipper and I are a couple now." She walked over to me and hugged my torso.

"Whoa, Dip. You didn't tell me you were dating her. I didn't know you were even her league." I smirked a bit.

"You're so lucky that you're still recovering, you little punk." She laughed at me.

"Oh, Mabel. This is Samantha by the way. You probably don't remember her since we started dating a few weeks ago." Sebastian said as Samantha was linked to his arm.

"I'm glad you're okay, Mabel. It's very nice to meet you." Samantha stuck out her hand from her jacket pocket and shook Mabel's hand. Samantha had straight black hair that met her shoulders. She had blue eyes. She was about 5'3 , which was funny because Sebastian was 6'2. She had the same body shape as Makayla, but a bit different because she was short.

"It's nice to meet you too." Mabel smiled at her and she smiled back.

"God, I wish you guys told me you were going to come over! I wouldn't of looked like such a bum." Mabel said laughing then everyone laughed back.

"You look gorgeous as always, Mabel." Makayla said smiling and Mabel started to blush.

"Nah, but thank you." Makayla was right, Mabel always looks gorgeous. God, I need to stop. I'm like, basically cheating right now.

"Makayla, you look beautiful always as well." I said changing the subject of being on Mabel. Makayla started to blush then she pulled me close and kissed me on the lips.

"Get a room you guys." Sebastian said as he was chuckling.

"Awh, come on, Sebastian. It was just a kiss." I said punching his arm and he smirked.

"Well, we have to get going because I have work, but anyways, it was nice seeing you Mabel, I'm so happy you're doing okay." Sebastian said and bent over and gave her a friendly kiss on the cheek and Mabel just blushed. I looked over and rolled my eyes, Makayla saw me and gave me a weird look.

"Well, thank you guys for coming and your support. It was nice meeting you, Samantha. And I'm sorry I don't remember our friendship, Makayla.

"It was nice meeting you too! Stay strong okay?" Samantha said giving Mabel a hug.

"It's alright Mabel. You will remember I know you will gain your conscious." Makayla said being the next one to give her a hug. I hope.

"Dipper it was good seeing you out of school bro, what happened to you? We never chill anymore."

"I don't know. I guess you could you say I changed. I'm kind of a loner."

"Oh, boo. Don't say that." Makayla said walking over to me and attaching herself to me.

"Well, if you ever wanna hang out, man, I'm here. Just call me up or what ever."

"Will do. Thank you."

"Any time."

"Alright Dipper, give me a kiss before you go." Makayla looked up at me and smiled and i gave her a kiss.

"Thank you." I smiled and she kissed my cheek then let go of me.

"Bye guys! Thank you for coming I said as I let them out."

"Bye!" They left all together and drove off.