Chapter 8, Part 2: Isaac

(Mabel's POV:)

"So, where are we gong anyways?" Dipper asked putting on his seat belt.

"We're going to have a picnic at the park. Sebastian, Samantha, and Isaac are already there waiting for us."

"Yes! Nature!" I said smiling. I was sitting in front, Dipper and Makayla are sitting in back cuddling. I was trying not to thinking about what just happened between me and him, it was just so awkward. We drove to the park, which took about 12 minutes. We pulled up and I saw Sebastian, Samantha, and Isaac from afar. From the distance I could see that Isaac had dark brown hair. I was the last one to get out of the car. I shut the door carefully behind me. I started to walk on the grass field. In front of me, Dipper and Makayla were walking hand in hand. I smiled because they were so cute. My heart was sinking more and more to my feet as we got closer. What if he doesn't like me? What if he thinks I'm a loser? What if I get socially awkward? Okay, okay. Mabel, calm down. You're going to be okay. Breathe in, breathe out. You got this, girl.

We finally reached them. I took one more deep breath. Isaac stood up, and walked closer to me. I was stunned by his bright blue eyes. Looking in his eyes is like staring at the ocean in Hawaii, such an amazing blue color. His deep blue eyes, went perfect with his pale porcelain skin. He was tall, about 6'2, way taller than me, and a bit taller than Dipper.

"H-hi. I'm Mabel." I said blushing like crazy.

"I know, I've heard a lot about you." He did one of those cute half smiles, but showing his teeth, they are so white. He is so dreamy. I smiled back.

"Good things, I hope."

"Well, of course. I don't think anything can be bad about you." I started to blush like crazy. I looked around to make sure this was real life and Dipper had a dirty look on his face.

"Heh- Thank you."

"You're welcome." He did a little chuckle and I smiled again.

"Hey, where's my greeting, Mabel?" Sebastian said and I looked over at him.

"Right, right. I'm sorryyy." Everyone did a little laugh and I walked over to Sebastian and gave him a hug.

"How you feeling, girly?" He said as I let go from hugging him

"I'm doing a lot better, just waiting for my memories to regain, well, if they ever do."

"I hope so, meeting you for the first time was a good memory, and it would be a shame if you can't share that memory with us." Makayla said

"Agreed." Harmony said smiling.

"Awe, you guys are too sweet." I said swatting my arm.

"Well, I'm glad you'll remember meeting me." Isaac said.

"Me too." I said. I noticed that Dipper was the only one that hasn't said anything.

"Dipper, are you okay?" Makayla said taking his hand and looking him in the eyes from the side. I guess I wasn't the only one who noticed.

"Huh?- yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Just thinking about something, that's all."

"Are you sure?" She said kissing his cheek. It looked like he was trying to come with something to say.

"I know I am for sure now." He said, as he bent a little and kissed her lips.

"Awh, get a room you guys." Sebastian said and everyone chuckled.

"Hey, man. I wouldn't be talking." Dipper said smiling and putting his arm around Makayla. I closely watched Dipper, and for some reason I had a gut feeling that Dipper wasn't 'in love' with Makayla as it seems. i stopped watching him and carried on with what was going on.

"Sooo, you guys wanna take a walk to get to know each other a little better while we set up lunch?"

"Yeah, sure, that would be cool." Isaac said and I nodded. We started to walk through the park and we were both silent for a bit,

"Hi." I said sounding awkward. He chuckled.

"Hi." He said back.

"I'm sorry but is it bad that I don't even know your last name? Harmoney wouldn't tell me because she wanted it to be a surprise for when met."

"It's fine, but it's Leaf,Issac Leaf."

"Heh-heh. Leaf." I said and then faced palmed because my inner child was coming out.

"Yeah, funny huh? Pines and Leaf." I smiled because he understood why I was laughing.

"Yes!" He smiled at me and then we reached a large tree.

"You wanna sit under it and just talk?" He said pointing at it

"Yeah, that's fine." We both sat under it and leaned against it.

"So, tell me more about yourself, Mabel,"

"Hmmmm. Well, I love, love, LOVEE glitter!" He smiled at me and giggled.

"I like doing crafts, making my own clothes, drawing, singing, nature, adventures, paranormal stuff, sparkles, ice-cream, scratch n' sniff stickers, kittens, animals in general, and most stuff. I don't really hate anything. I'm just a positive person!" I said putting my hands on my hips and smiling.

"You're really cute."

"Awh shucks." I said smiling

"So, what do you like?"

"I like soccer, baseball, the beach, nature, swimming, cars, paranormal stuff, dogs, history, food, video games, reading, Netflix, and just hanging out with chill people.

"Ah-ha, we have some things in common!" I said smiling.

"I guess we do. So when is your birthday?" he said looking at me.

"Soon actually, October 7th."

"Oh cool, mine is January 13."

"Nice." Okay, this conversation is getting awkward.

"You know, Mabel, you seem like a really cool girl. I can't wait to take you on a real date, well, I mean, if you want. I started to blush instantly. A date? I've never been on a real date before. I know I'll screw up for sure. I can't say no though, look at that cute little face, If I say no, another guy will never like me, plus Isaac is a really good guy.

"Ye-Yeah, I would love that actually, even though I've never been on a date."

"Well, I'm glad I'm going to be your first." I smiled and he got up

"Should we go back, My Lady?" He said sticking out his hand for me to grab.

"Yes we should, Sir." I grabbed his hand and leaped up. We made our way back as we rambled on about Super Smash Bros.