Chapter 11, Part 3: All Over Now

(Mabel's POV:)

I walked in Dipper's room with a giant startle...

"I-I'm so sorry..." Makayla stormed out of the room, ignoring me and all, crying her eyes out. Her mascara was all over her face, I felt so bad. I turn around a look at her as she's walking down the hallway. Dipper looks at me, while he's leaning against his doorframe and his arms crossed. "Two broken hearts in one day, huh?" He says placing his warm and gentle hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, but two happy hearts in one day." I smiled and he kissed my cheek.

"You are absolutely right, my little positive angel." I wrap my arms around his waist and just take a deep breath in of his scent. I look up at him and he kisses my forehead.

"We did it." He leans in for a calming, happy, big kiss and our lips met and it never felt so much better. I let go of his soft luscious lips and smiled brighter than the sun.

"Dipper, you make me the happiest person out there, and I mean that. Even with our ups and down and everything, you're still my number one." He just looked at me, no words, just silence. He smiled, and even with the silence, I knew that its all that this moment needed. The silence felt right, and that's a good thing. He knew it was needed, he knew it was fine, it was everything I ever wanted, it completed the day, even more than seeing Makayla run out in tears. I may be sweet, but vengeance is always sweet.

He pulled me in closer, my face buried into his chest and his arms wrapped around my neck. He kissed the top of my head and I just sighed in relief, taking in every single breath of this beautiful moment.

"I love you so much, Mabel." I smiled.

"I know you do, and I love you so much more." I looked up and he smirked at my response.

"Mhm, bet you do."

"I doooooo." I poked his nose and he licked my finger.

"Hey, Mabes, I gotta tell you something."

"Yessssss?" He grabbed my hand and brought me inside of his room and shut the door behind him. I waited for him to walk me over to his bed. I stared at the messy sheets and thoughts pondered my mind. He took my hand again and we both sat down on the edge of his full bed.

"You know I really love you lots, right?"

"Duh, bro-bro. We wouldn't be going through this for nothing."

"Exactly, and a relationship is about telling each other things, right?"

"Yes, Sir, but I don't know what you're trying to say."

"What I'm trying to say is that if we really wanna do this we need to tell each other everything, we have to build trust, you know? A relationship's foundation is trust." He grabbed my hand and started rubbing it with his thumb."

"You're exactly right, 100%." I smiled and tucked my hair behind my ears. God, I need headbands again.

"And that's why I'm going to tell you what happened before Makayla and I broke up."

"Huh? What do you mean? What are you talking about?-"

"Shh, just let me talk, okay?" He said placing his hand on my face and gingerly rubbing it with his thumb, and I nodded.

"Okay," I sighed.

"Well, I really don't know where to start."

"The beginning perhaps?"

"Oh-uh, right, duh, ha. Well, before I told her that I'm breaking up with her things... Well, things got out of hand I guess." My heart dropped to the ground. What is he talking about what is he meaning?

"What are you talking about? What got out of hand." He looked down and twiddled his thumbs. "Dipper?"

"Makayla and I... W-We almost had sex..Well-" And that's when I lost it.

"What!? What do you mean!? Dipper how can you!? I-I can't even form this into words, I'm speechless, I really don't know what to even say." Before I could even move a single inch he pulled my wrist back telling me to stay and I looked at him, trying not to cry even though my vision was starting to go blurry.

"Mabel, please don't cry, there is no reason to, Babe. Let me finish, okay? Her intentions were to have sex with me, not mine. I went to go upstairs to break up with her and get things over with, nothing else, I promise."

"Dipper, I'm so confused." My head is reeling and my heart is pounding.

"Just let me finish... When I went to go turn around and talk with her, she like, spider monkey jumped on me and started making out with me, like she knew what was going to happen. I tried to stop, I really did but she was like forcing it so much. She pushed me onto my bed and like took off my shirt. Then that's when she told me to take off hers, and I knew I went to far and it's where it needed to end. So I told her that I just couldn't handle this relationship anymore, and she stormed out crying. You were on my mind the whole time, I couldn't do that to you, I love you, Mabel Syrup." He took his hand and placed it on my cheek and wiped away the tear that softly fell with his thumb. "Please Don't cry." I leaned over and placed a soft, light kiss on his lips and then departed. A smile was stained on to his warm lips.

"I love you too. I believe you, I trust you, you're my world. I'm just glad you ended it there." I wiped off the other tears with my soft cotton striped sweater.

"Mabel, as fucked up as it sounds, you're the only girl I'd do anything like that with. You're the only one I think about in that way, and I'm sorry if it grosses you out or whatever, but I'm just saying the truth." I smirked and did a small, quiet chuckle.
"I know, I feel the same way.. we're so like bad."
"Mabel, we can't help that fact that we fell in love. There is nothing that we can do, we have to except it now. We tried pushing it away and it caused nothing but a big fucking mess. Lets just face it, we're meant to be."
"You're right. I guess I'm stuck with your ugly butt for the rest of my life." I smiled and punched his arm and he just laughed.
"I love you so much, Mabel Girl. To the moon and back."
"I love you too, Dipper. Always"
"Always"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE ENDDDDDD
helllooooo I'm very sad that this book has finally come to an end. i just want to say thank you all for supporting me and reading along the way. you guys are amazing people. I have decided to be done with fan fic, it's very hard to keep up with. but, I have thought about making a new wattpad and a whole new different book and not dealing with fan fic. so if you guys still love my writing and such please join and continue to follow me, I'll post more about it. thank you all, love you.

Guilty PleasureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara