Chapter 3, Part 2: Girl From Biology

(Dipper's POV:)

The first girl who walked in was one of the most popular girls in the high school, Harmoney West, aka Daughter of Kanye West. Four questions where on my mind, How, When, What, and Why? Grenda and Candy followed behind her, and last was a familiar face, one who I was very fond of, the girl from Biology class. I blinked a couple of times and then I realized why Mabel gave herself that makeover.

"Hey guys welcome to my place!" Mabel said, with her little cute dorky smile.

"Ma-Mabel that's your brother?" The girl from Bio said. I sat up straight and wiped off the crumbs from my shirt.

"Yeah, that's Dipper! My dorky and lame brother." She punched my arm which kinda hurt, so I rubbed it.

"Dipper that's Makayla." Mabel said.

"Uh, hi. Sorry I'm not that good with talking to new gir- uh people." I stood up and did an awkward laugh. Makayla, what a beautiful name.

She laughed and then looked down.

"Well, we kinda met before, we have bio together." She said, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Well, I'm going to let these two catch up and I'll bring you guys upstairs. Dipper, bring her to my room after, okay?" Mabel walked upstairs with her friends behind.

"Uh sure thing." I wanna bring her to my room instead. "But yeah, we kinda have met before I guess."

"This might be an awkward thing to say considering that we just kinda met and all I guess butttt, you're kinda cute." She looked away for a second and I started to blush then laugh.

"Well um, you are too. I couldn't help to notice that you were staring at me in class by the way."

"Oh um, yeah. I kinda just keep my eyes on the things I want, I guess you could say." She chuckled a bit and as did I.

"I know how you feel. You are quite beautiful, as long with cute." She smiled with her pearly white teeth.

"So how about you show me Mabel's room?"

"Oh yeah, sorry." I stared walking up the stairs and she followed.

"Don't worry about it." I brought her to the door.

"Thank you, Dip. Is it okay if I call you that?"

"Oh yeah, of course it is." Mabel was the only one who calls me that...

"Thanks again. I'll um, see you later?" She said as she was looking around.

"Sure thing and yea, I'll be here, obviously." What a stupid thing to say, Dipper.

She laughed then walked inside and shut the door behind her. I let out a big sigh. She was perfect and she was honestly a normal girl, but Mabel was still the one on my mind all the time.