Chapter 11, Part 2: Flannel

(Dipper's POV:)

"Oh, um... Heh... Don't mind me... Just spilling my drink everywhere.." Mabel said walking away backwards into the kitchen, avoiding every shard of glass she could. I looked over at Makayla and she had a shocked expression on her face.

"Let me go help her pick up, the poor girl." Makayla said getting up off of the couch.

"No, no. Sit down, Mak. I got it." Makayla sat back down, I got up and walked over to the kitchen.

"Mabel, what are you doing!?"  I hissed in a low voice. 

"Sh-She loves you.."

"I guess so.." I said grabbing a cloth and walking over to the mess.

"Don't you feel bad? What are you going to say?" She said grabbing a broom.

"Still going with the plan, Mabel." I said in a stern, aggravated voice.

"Doesn't it bother you?"

"God dammit, Mabel! You're making me feel bad about it! Can't you just calm down? I threw the cloth down to the ground and walked out of the kitchen.

"Are you okay, Dip?" She said looking up from her Iphone.

"Come on, lets go talk upstairs." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her all the way up to my room. I quickly shut the door and turned around. Makayla hopped on my waist and wrapped her legs around me. I quickly grabbed her so she wouldn't fall back.

"Jesus, Mak. What are you doing?"

"You." My eyes widened and my heart started to race. Wait... What..? Makayla started kissing me, not like normal kissing, like 'I want you' kissing. She snaked her hands around my neck and gingerly slipped her tongue inside of my mouth. She was coming at me like a spider monkey, but being the teenage boy I am, I didn't deny the make out session. Why is she doing this? What is the point? Is it for attention? Dipper... Just stop.. Let go, you love Mabel, not Makayla. Of  course my hormones did not stop, my heart and head says 'hell no', but my body is saying 'yes please'. We kept frenching like the sun would never shine again. I slowly glided my hands from her waist down to her bottom. I grasped it, but of course the whole thing didn't fit in my palms. Did she know I was planning on leaving her? I backed up from the powerful force and fell onto my bed. She was on top of me, and we both stopped for a breather, my hands still on her bottom, she laughed. 

"What..?" I said in a worried voice. Is she making fun of me?

"You're just really cute... That's all, don't worry."

"Makayla.. Why are you even doing this?"

"Because, I-I'm in love with you." She went back to kissing me and I have never had so much regret about so many different things. We still just kept going, and things started to get heated... fast... I rolled over so that I was now on top and her on bottom. She started to take off my shirt, which made me nervous because I'm not fittest or skinniest guy out there, but I went along with it. We detached so that she  could finish getting my shirt off. When she fully took it off my hat fell off with it. She threw the shirt onto the floor. 

"Dipper.." She said in a soft, gasping whisper voice. 

"Take off my shirt.." My eyes widened and my heart started to race again.

"O-Okay." I said shaking. I started to unbutton her blue and purple flannel while she is watching me undo ever single button. As I reached the last button she sat up a bit so that I could take off the rest. Oh fucking God... Jesus help me please..

(Mabel's POV:)

He was right... I was kind of pushing it a bit... Is should of gave him more time. He has been stressed out a lot lately.  You're such a fool, Mable... I should just be able to trust him. Should I go apologize? No, no. He's probably in the process of breaking up with her now and I don't want to walk in on the water works.. Well, they've been up there for like 20 minutes.. I think I should just go say sorry real quick and get it out of the way. I got up off the couch and skipped my way up stairs and reached his door..