Chapter 6, Part 2: The Dance

(Dipper's POV:)

I watched Makayla pull up to the front of the hospital as I was shaking like a leaf. I walked up to the car and I heard the doors unlock. I opened the front seat door and hopped in. I looked at her with weary and scattered eyes.

"Do you wanna come back to my house and talk about whats going on? My parents are at work and stuff." She said very calming.

"Y-yeah. That would be nice."

"Hey, look at me. Things are going to be okay." She rubbed my shoulders and drove off.

-15 minutes later-

We finally pulled up to her house which was white with blue shutters. Her house was like 15% biggger than ours, she was on the wealthier side but her parents didn't like going over board. She parked in her driveway and we both got out of the car and made our way inside.

"Welcome to my humble home." I looked around and it was very nice, it kinda reminded me about the 50's.

"It's nice."

"Thank you, Sir." She walked to her living room and I followed her.

"You want a water?"

"That would be cool."

"I'll grab you one, sit down. I'll be back in a second." I sat down as she walked away. Her house is very homey and comfortable. I saw her walking back and then she plopped down next to me on the couch and handed me the water.

"So what happened,Dipper? Are you okay? Please talk to me about it. It's never good to keep your feelings in." She looked at me pitty.

"Well. Mabel is in a coma."

"What!?" She choked on her water and coughed a bit.

"Yeah.."

"How!? Oh my God. I am so sorry Dipper."

"She hit her head, and she didn't get proper treatment and it was too late. It's all my fault and I'm just a fuck up. I always ruin her life. I'm a nothing. I don't deserve a sister like her." I tried to held back the last droplets of my tears but I couldn't. I started to cry. Dipper your such a little pussy, stop crying.

"I'm sorry for being a little pussy right now, in front of you. I'm just going through a lot right now, you know?"

"Dipper, look at me. You are not a 'fuck up', okay? You're an amazing guy. She will be okay, I know she will. And you are NOT a 'pussy'. Guys cry. It shows you have feelings, and that you're not a stuck up ass hole. Come here." She grabbed my head and put it on her shoulder. This should be the other way around, how embarrassing. It felt nice to cry to some one new though. I'm glad I met Makayla.

"I know what will cheer you up, it always makes me happy." She got up and slipped in a music CD into her Blu-Ray Player.

"Come here. Stand up." I got up and she grabbed my hand and started smiling. She wiped of all of my tears then kissed my cheek. I blushed a little and did a simple grin. She put my hands around her waist and made me pull her close.

"Dance with me." She said in a soft voice as her eyes gleamed with passion and beauty. I could tell she was really into me. She wanted us. She slid her hands up on to my neck and she looked upon me. I smiled at her and she did and geeky little laugh, which made me do one as well.

"You know, you're a really cool girl." I said as I spun her around as if we were in a ball room.

"Thank you. You're a really cool guy." I pulled her in and then I dipped her. She looked at me with her gentle eyes. I want to kiss her. I need to kiss her. I just have to stop thinking about Mabel. I leaned down and I kissed her slowly. As I was kissing her I lifted her up from the dip and pulled her closer into my arms and our bodies touched. I lifted up my hands and cupped them around her face. She started to kiss me faster, so I went along with it. She started to smile so I stopped.

"What is it?"

"Nothing really. It's just I haven't felt this happy in a while, that's all. You make me feel like you actually like me for who I am. Not because I'm 'popular' and 'wealthy' or what ever." I smiled at her and then kissed her cheek.

"Well, obviously. I'm not a fake person. I'm real as Kim Kardishan. I'm obviously just kidding. I'm real, I promise you that. I would never try to hurt you or like you for your money or what ever. Just who you are." She laughed and I smiled.

"Thank you, Dipper."

"No, thank you. I don't know how I would be handling all this fucking bull shit with out you. I'm ju-"

I felt her lips press against mine again. I wrapped my hands around her waist and kissed her more passionate then before. Our lips let go and our noses touched and we just smiled.

"What was that for?" I said with a giant smirk.

"Just stop thinking about bad things. I know it's hard and stuff put just be positive. Be mellow, man. Just chill outtt."

"I know. But it's just that Mabel means the world to me, okay?"

"Yeah. I get it.'

"So yeah, I'm not gonna 'chill out' I'm going to worry about her,"

"Dipper, I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry."

"You're basically telling me to get over the fact that my sister is in a coma."

"Dipper, no. I didn't mean it like that. What I was trying to say was that you need to stay positive, you need to know that she is going to be okay. You need to think about happy things like that. That's all I was trying to say. I'm sorry if it came out any different.

"I'm sorry for over reacting. I'm just stressed as shit right now. I'm sorry for sounding like an ass."

"Hey, hey, hey. I know, it's fine. Don't get all worked up. You're fine. It's my fault." She kissed me on the cheek and I gave her a hug.

"Thank you again, Makayla."

"Always, Dip." I gave her a little peck on the lips and smiled. Mabel was still in the back of my head like always and I just want it to end.