Chapter 4, Part 1: The Text

(Mabel's POV:)

I finished cleaning up the kitchen from the morning and I headed up to the shower to get ready for the day. I turned on my water and started taking off my clothes. I jumped in and seconds later I heard a knock on the door.

"Mabel, I need to pee."

"Use moms bathroom or down stairs!"

"Her door is locked and I can't hold it down stairs!"

"Ugh, fine." He opened the door and then shut it after he walked in.

"You're pee is so loud." I laughed

"Why are you listening?"

"I am sorry. It's kinda hard when you're right in my ear."

"You're lucky that you're in the shower because if you weren't I would hit you."

"You're a dork, now exit so I can finish." He left with out flushing which made me gag but I was thankful because the water didn't get really hot. I finished up and went to my room to get dressed and ready. I put on a pair of blue jeans and a pink and purple stripped sweater. After i finished getting dressed I blow dried my hair and just sat on my bed then went on my phone.

(Dipper's POV:)

I threw on sweat pants because I wasn't in the mood for jeans and then I put on a Star Wars T-shirt. Once I jumped on my bed my phone dung and I grabbed it to see who it was, and It was Makayla. How did she even get my number?

-Text Messages-

M; Hey

D; Hey, Mak.

M; Are you doing anything tonight. I think we should hang and go on a date or something

A date? Already? I barley know her. She is cute though, and I do like her. So lets just give it a chance.

D; Sure. What time? I mean, I would totally pick you up but I don't have a car yet and your a year older so

M; Haha, probably like 6.

My heart skipped a beat because then I thought about Mabel, she would be upset with this. I have to tell her the truth though, I can't lie to her.

D; Sounds good. Ttyl.

M; Baiii. <3

-Texting Ends-

I threw my phone on the ground in anger and I put my hands over my face and let out a slight groan. I hit my hands against my bed and got up. I made my way to Mabel's room then walked in because her door was open. I had a worried look on my face and she looked over at me while I was walking in.

"Oh, hey, Dip. Are you alright?" I knew she would notice the look on my face so I sighed then Sat on her bed right in front of her. I sat criss-cross.

"Soo..."

"So what? What's going on Dipper?"

"I don't know how to say thi-" My words got cut off before I could finish.

"What Dipper? Cut to the chase."

"Mabel, give me a second. As I was saying, Makayla texted me?

"And?"

"She asked me on a date, for tonight,"

"God damn it, the girl just left the house three hours ago!" I gasped a little because Mabel was to Innocent to swear.

"Mabel, calm down."

"You said yes, I know you did."

"I did."

"Great. This is wonderful."

"Mabel, its okay. " I pulled her chin close to me and we kissed.

"I love you, Mabe. Things will be alright."

"I love you too."