Chapter 10, Part 1: Alive?

(Dipper's POV:)

I slowly looked up at her, tears in both of our eyes. my heart beating rapidly.

"Dipper, I remember!" Mabel, said shaking me wildly. I felt like I was in a trance again, like this isn't real life.

"Dipper, I'm not kidding around!" I blinked a couple of times, then widen my eyes. I lifted up off the couch and picked up Mabel, and twirled in a circle. We fell back onto the couch, both crying from happiness, but still sorrow from what we just went through. She was hugging me so tight, I hugged her back with as much force as I could use with out hurting her fragile body. She rubbed the back off my head, slowly playing with my hair.

"Mabel... I missed you so much.. You don't know how much pain I've been through these past two months." I let go of her and looked at her waiting for response.

"I am so sorry, Dipper. I-I didn't mean for any of this to happen, I didn't mean to hu-."

"Shh, this is all my fault, you have nothing to do with any of this. This was God's way of telling me how much of a piece of shit I am. He did this to make me a stronger person, to realize what I would be like with out you. I treated you so horrible, so wrong, and I am so-so-so-so sorry, you have no idea.

"Don't worry about it, Dipper."

"No, I'm going to worry about it. I hurt the person I love the most, and that's not okay. I didn't mean to agonize you like that, I just didn't know what to do, I made a complete jack-ass out of myself." She grabbed my hand and kissed me softly on the cheek and then pushed my head gingerly to make me look into her eyes.

"We all make mistakes, Dip. I don't want you spending your time thinking about that. This is now, that was then and I'm okay. You're not going to lose me, I'm all yours. I love you."

"I'll never let you go again."

"Shh, what did I say. The past is the past." She leaned in for a kiss, and our lips met. I missed her soft gentle lips on mine, it takes me to a place that I can't ever describe. She let me go and then placed her soft small hand on my flushed cheek.

"I just want you to know how proud of you I am because you stayed so strong, even though you were weak. The whole time I didn't remember anything, I knew something was up. Our love is so strong that even when I was so blind, I still knew at the very bottom of my soul that we belonged together, I could just feel it by the way we looked at each other. The way you ran to me the first time I was home from the hospital. You care for me more than any one else has, well, besides mum but that's different. Know matter what happens to me, I'll always love and adore you and I just want you to know that, Bro-Bro."

"Thank you, Mabel. It's very special to here you saying that, means a lot to me. Makes me feel alive and complete again." I leaned in for another kiss, but a very simple, touching kiss. When I let go a smile appeared on her face, and it was silent for a moment, and that's when the thoughts came traveling into my head... Makayla and Issac...

"Mabel..." I said calmly.

"Yes Dipper?" She was smiling, waiting for me to say something adorable, that would fit the mood.

"What about Issac and Makayla..? What the fuck are we going to do about them? Great, just when I fucking thought things were going good."