Chapter 7, Part 3: Clueless

(Mabel's POV:)

-Time skip to 2 weeks later; Saturday-

I opened my eyes to the sound of one of my parents vacuuming.

"Really?! Who vacuums at 8:00 in the morning?" I yelled but not loud enough for people to hear me. I ripped off the covers from my body, I was wearing short-shorts and Dipper's sweat-shirt, which was really baggy on me. I got up from my full sized bed and walked to the bathroom. I peed, washed my hands, and brushed my teeth. I opened the door and Dipper stood there, looking like he was about to open the door. I jumped.

"Dipper! You just scared the sprinkles out of me!" He chuckled a bit.

"Sorry, Mabe, I didn't hear that you were in there. How are you feeling?"

"I'm doing good actually. I'm just tired."

"That's good. So your memories come back?"

"Nope." It is so strange, Dipper is always asking me that. Like there is something I need to know.

"Dipper, can I ask you something?"

"Y-yeah. Anything." His voice was trembling.

"Why do you ask me about my memories everyday?" He looked nervous. What is wrong with him? He's been so strange since I woke up. Maybe hes not, maybe it's just my brain that is making it seem like he is.

"I-I-Uh, I don't know. I'm just checking. I care about you. I mean, isn't it wired thinking about how you lived a whole month that you don't even remember?" He talked like he was trying to change the subject in a concerned manner.

"Oh, I get it, I guess. But thanks, Dip. I care about you too, Bro-Bro." I hugged him and he smiled.

"Thanks.. Hey, is that my sweat-shirt?" He said with a mischievous smirk.

"Maybeeeee." I laughed and ran downstairs to the kitchen and he chased after me.

"Hey!! Be careful!!! No running, Mabel!" My mom shouted from the living room.

"Sorry mom!! Dipper started it!" I yelled back. Dipper gave me a dirty look and ran over to me. I tried to run away but he picked me up, span me around, and started to tickle me. My heart started pounding.

"Dipper Stop!" He laughed

"Nope, if I started it, I'm going to finish it too, you little punk."

"You're the punk, Mr.!" He kept tickling me and I kept squirming like a fish out of water.

"Yeah, right!" I felt like I was on the verge of peeing.

"DIPPER!!" I heard my moms foot steps coming through the living room into the kitchen.

"Dipper, stop tickling your sister! I don't want her getting hurt."

"Mom, I'm fine, chill out, he was just tickling me."

"It's all fun and games until some one gets hurt!"

"Shes right. I'm sorry Mabel." Dipper said with a sincere look.

"Its fine."

"Thank you, kids. Stop playing around so I can get back to my cleaning. Your father and I have a lot to do today." She walked back into the living room.

"What else is new?" Dipper Whispered under his breath. I felt the same way.

"Well, um. I'm gonna eat some cereal now." I said itching my head awkwardly.

-Time skip to 2 hours later; 10:30-

I jumped into the shower even though I had no plans at all. I washed my hair twice then threw some conditioner in. I rinsed it out then washed my body. I jumped out of the shower and ran into my room so Dipper or my parents wouldn't see me. I slipped on my bra and underwear then threw on some skinny jeans. It was chilly out today so I put on a kind of heavy sweater. I took the towel off of my head and whipped it into my laundry basket across the room. I plugged in my blow drier and rushed through my hair because I got lazy. It is now 11:36. I grabbed my phone to see if I have any texts, I did. It was Harmoney.

-Text Messages-

H; Hey gurl. How are you feeling? Plans for today?

M; Hey! I'm feeling great. thanks for asking. I'm not doing anything today actually.

H; Anytime! so, you remember our friendship yet?

M; Nope. But I have read our old texts to refresh my memory, but nothing happened.

H; Bummer. But hey! Since you read our texts, you must be wondering about the guy I was going to set you up with.

M; Yeah, I kinda was actually.

H; Great! We should go out today then, like a big group so you can meet him and not feel awkward.

M; Yeah that seems cool. With who tho?

H; You know, the gang. You, Dipper, Me, Makayla, Sebastian, Samantha. Not Candy and Grenda though, because you know, they're in Gravity Falls. Visiting family.

M; Okay, sounds fun! Can you please tell me anything about this guy tho!?

H; Nope. I want it to be a surprise.

M; Can I at least have a name?

H; Fine, just first tho because I don't want you creepn' on social media. His name is Isaac.