Chapter 5, Part 2: Midnight Conversations

(Mabel's POV:)

I slowly opened my eyes but when I opened them it was still dark. I was slightly confused. I touched the top of my forehead and flinched back from the pain. I looked over and saw Dipper sleeping next to me I smiled but then remember regaining my consciousness to the sad words he was whispering to me. I sat up to look at my alarm clock and it was 2 a.m. I turned so that I was facing Dipper and I picked up his arm and placed it around my waist, he groaned a bit. I pressed my body against his and put my head in his chest. I tried to hold back my tears because it would make my head hurt even more but I just couldn't. Tears rolled out of my eyes and it hurt so bad, not just my head, but my heart was broken. I regretted the things I said earlier, even though they were mostly true. I hate it when we argue. I started to cry even heavier about a bunch of other little things like about fake friends, this and that, and just who I am. I tried to muffle my sound in his chest but I didn't help at all. I tried to stop but I just couldn't.

I felt sudden movement from my waist and it was Dipper's hand. He placed on the back of my head and rubbed it genitally and started to play with my hair. I let out a bigger cry and he kissed my forehead. He didn't say one word, he knew it was the best thing to do. I knew he would wake up, he is a wicked light sleeper. I felt wetness hit my head, he must of started crying. I looked up at him with my face cherry red and weary eyes. He did a sad smile at me and I did one back. I moved my body upwards so that we were face to face.

"Hi.. I-I'm So-" He grabbed my face and kissed me like I've never been kissed before, A tear fell out of his eye and landed in one of mine. We let go slowly and he wiped my tears off of my face.

"I'm sorry for waking you." I said mumbling,

"Shhh. I'm sorry for making your life a living hell." He kissed my forehead right below my gash. I sat up and put my back against my wall and pulled up my knees and buried my face in them. He moved over next to me and sat against the wall. I turned my head and peeked out he booped my nose with his.

"Dipper?"

"Uh-huh?" I put my knees back down and put my head against the wall but faced him.

"Do you think Makayla is prettier than me...?" He sighed and hit the back of his head off the wall.

"Mabel, no. Look at me. You're the most gorgeous person I've ever met, inside in out. You're perfect, any guy would be way more than lucky to have you. It's just that. I don't know how to put it, Mabe. This-. This little thing we have here, is strong, but it's not good. Do you even know what they would do if we ever got caught? Our lives would be over. I can't let that happen, Mabel. I need you so fucking bad. You re so addicting, trust me, but I need to do something to get my mind off you, I don't want to at all though, Mabel, and you know that. I'm just trying to do it for us, and the solution to that happens to be Makayla. I know I said that I wouldn't hurt you anymore, but doing this happens to be the thing that is going to hurt the worse, and I'm so sorry for that. I think you need to find someone too, no matter how bad it hurts me back. I was just mad earlier, it does hurt me. I just don't even know any more. FUCK, MABEL, FUCK." He screamed with a screechy crying voice and then punched the wall.

"Dipper, it's okay. You're doing this for mine and our protection." He stood up and started walking back and forth with his hands squishing the sides of his head

"DON'T FUCKING SAY IT'S OKAY WHEN I'M FUCKING HURTING YOU. ALL I'VE DONE IS HURT YOU. I HATE MY SELF I HATE MY LIFE. UGH!" He punched my wall again. I jumped off of my bed and ran into his arms. He hugged me oh so tight and buried his face into my shoulder. He let out a loud cry which burnt my insides, which felt like setting your hand on fire.

"Everything is going to be okay, Dipper. Things will work out. Everything happens for a reason. You just gotta have faith, Dip." I said in a calm voice. I rubbed his bar back and hugged him tight.

"I love you so much Dipper." I let go of his and grabbed his hands, I walked him to my bed and layed down with him.

"Lets go back to sleep, it will all be better in the morning."

"Sleep tight bro-bro."

"I love you so much too, thank you for being alive, Mabel." I smiled at him then kissed his cheek and lied on top of his chest.

"Good night."