The First Time We...

Rosé POV

It's been awhile since I've seen Asa. I saw him last week when our friends went out for drinks but he left early after getting a call. On the phone, he sounded happy. Could he have found another girl already?

I sighed as I rolled around in my bed. The sound of my sheets ruffling in the emptiness of the room only made my mind wander even more. It wandered back to those hazel eyes that Asa had. I shut my eyes but the blackness made it even easier to imagine his face. From his eyes to his lips, down to his chin and the Adam's apple on his neck... Gah... think upward, Rosé, not down... Better yet, don't think at all.

I held my pillow over my face and chewed on my lip. Suddenly, my kiss with Asa came back to haunt me. I thought of how soft his kiss was when I pulled him into me. His tongue was gentle as his mouth moved slowly against mine. The taste of him was indescribable yet the feeling was engrave into my memory. His musky scent of YSL cologne reminded me of my ex husband but Asa somehow made it smell so much sexier.

They way his fingers were tangled in my hair and the feeling of his pleasure when his hand gripped onto my thigh... all the feelings from that kiss were coming back to life and my body began to heat up. I haven't felt like this in ages... the feeling of craving someone so much was driving me insane. Ugh, fuck, I couldn't do it. I had to see him. I had to see Asa and I needed to see him right the fuck now.

I threw my pillow away and jumped out of bed. I grabbed my phone and left the room, grabbing my keys and leaving in less than a minute. I drove myself to Jennie's apartment, after she didn't pick up the millions of texts and calls to her phone, and right after I rang her bell was when I thought of checking the time. It was 2am in the middle of the night... Jennie's gonna kill me if I wake Areum.

After a few more rings to her doorbell, I was about to leave but then the door opened. "Do you know what time it is?" Jennie grumbled with her face in a glare. When she realized it was me, she sighed. "What the hell are you doing here so late? Something better be wrong."

I knew she meant well but damn she had an attitude. I noticed how her face looked flushed so I pressed my palm against her forehead, "Do you have a fever?"

"No." Jennie shoved my hand away, "What do you want?"

I laughed lightly, coming to the realization as to why she might be answering her door at 2am looking wide awake. She must've been having fun doing some activities with her husband.

"I will call the police if you say something I don't like," she warned.

"I need Asa's home address. I need to talk to him," I said.

"You came here for a lousy addre-" She was just about to go off on me but she cut herself off and suddenly, a devious smile grew on her lips, "Talking... at 2am? Ha... okay, Rosie. I see you. Let me get my phone. You can come sit for a while."

I entered her apartment and sat on the living room couch, waiting for her return. When she came back, Alex followed with Areum in his arms.

"Who was at the door, babe?" he asked then saw me. "What are you doing here so late? You woke up my little Princess."

"Oh, nothing. Just asking Jennie for a favour," I said, trying not to expose myself.

"She's here for Asa's address," Jennie replied and I glared at her.

"Auntie Rosie, why did you come so late?" Areum whined and I got up to greet her.

"I miss you, cutie, that's why," I said and kissed her head.

"I miss you too but it's so late. Can I miss you in the morning instead?"

"I bet that's how Asa will feel after tonight," Jennie mumbled and Alex snickered. "I sent his address as a text. I even included his number for you."