Pleasure is Your Best Friend

Rosé POV

"Don't worry, babygirl. Daddy's gonna take good care of you," Asa said and kissed my lips.

His words were awfully familiar... I tried to remember where I've heard them but Asa distracted me with his hands gripping the sides of my body, fingers pressing into my skin just enough to make its presence. His warm body made contact with mine and my brain was filled with a million emotions, feeling millions of sensations at once. The nervousness, the excitement, the dizziness, the taste of his lips, and the smell of his skin were intoxicating me.

Our lips parted but I couldn't quite catch my breath as his lips marked a trail of kissed down the side of my neck. He kissed my collarbones and shoulders, he left wet kisses down the middle of my chest and my over stomach then further and further down my leg until he reached my ankle. The cold air seemed to take action on all the places he's kissed me, and I was suddenly colder without his lips on me.

He was staring at my lingerie again, stroking the soft material and taking it between his fingers. "I'd better be careful with these beauties. I wouldn't want to ruin them by accident."

He hovered over me and his hands roamed my body once more. He played with the lace on my bra, squeezing and touching me over the thin fabric before pulling down the front of it to kiss the skin underneath. My hands moved to his head, guiding his lips to where I wanted them and he sucked on my breasts gently. As he kissed my chest, he ran his hand down my stomach to where his fingers rubbed over my heat.

"Asa..." I moaned. He stopped the touching and kissing and shifted his position so that his knee was now pressed between my thighs and his lips found mine. I instantly regretted my request for him to take his time. I desperately wanted him to rip my underwear off and just fuck me because taking it slow with him was becoming too much for me to handle. I squirmed beneath him and I could barely breathe because he refused to stop kissing me, so when he finally pulled away, I was panting heavily.

He grinned in satisfaction and kissed my cheek. "Still want me to take my time?" he asked against my ear. He reached under and unhooked my bra with ease, then slid it off my body. He clenched his jaw as he began to fondle with my breasts again. I hummed quietly when he came down suck on the other one. I think he's learned how much I loved it. The sound of his lips smacking and the feeling of his tongue working inside his mouth made me want to moan, and I let out a soft one but he suddenly stopped again.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked.

"I'm just getting started," he replied. "Don't get too excited, babe."

He ran his hand down my legs as he lowered his head between my thighs, pressing kisses all over the hypersensitive areas. I shut my eyes for a moment, feeling the breathe from his nose against my skin. Then he pulled my underwear off and gave it a kiss before putting it in his pant pocket.

Asa made eye contact as he brushed his knuckle between my folds. His thumb pushed against my swollen and sensitive clit, and I couldn't hold back a moan. He held his bottom lip between his teeth as his fingers played with my entrance, "You're so wet for me, babygirl. I can't wait to get inside you but why don't you help me first?"

It took me a moment to process my words because he continued to touch me. "What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know... How much of my can you fit in that pretty little mouth of yours?"

I gulped, imagining the feeling of his member in my mouth. God, was it normal to want someone as much as I wanted Asa right now?

"Let's find out," I said.

Getting off the bed to kneel on the ground, Asa took his bottoms off for me. He held his hard and growing member in his hand, stroking it slowly as my mouth began to salivate. When I took over for him, his hands racked through my hair and pulled it back into a ponytail.

You Were My Everything [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें