Exhibition A

Rosé POV

At long last, Sunday came around—my day off. This week took forever to pass by, so today's the day to relax. Sadly, that wasn't the case. Lisa woke me up around noon and dragged me out of bed by the legs. We ate lunch then she forced me to go to her nightclub with her to run some errands. I tried to argue my way out of it but I think I love her too much and I couldn't say no.

"Tequila Fushion! My baby, I'm home," Lisa said as we walked into the club. I shook my head at her as we were escorted into the place by security.

Being one of the well known nightclubs of Seoul already, it was booming in there. It was only the afternoon and the place pretty much packed with an entrance line down the street. Entering carefully, I saw some new editions to the place. In one section, I saw more billiard tables, Majong tables, and other tables you could gamble at. In another section, the rowdy side, there were new bands on the playlist.

"Rosie, this way. Don't get lost in the crowd," Lisa said and held my hand safely.

She guided me through the place until we passed the VIP rooms and went into the VIP access area. It was much quieter back here with a live band that played slower music. It seemed more like a bar scene than a nightclub. This was where I was for the grand opening.

"Ehh, the boss is here!" some shouted and glasses were raised to greet Lisa.

"Yes, yes. I'm just here to run some errands. Enjoy yourselves, but not too much," she teased and went up to the bar. There was a man waiting for us there and he handed her some documents and mail. As Lisa dealt with that, I sat around and waited patiently until she was done. When the man left, Lisa ordered some water for us at the bar.

"Good call. We shouldn't be drinking in the afternoon," I said and thanked the bartender for my water.

"Only because we're in boss-mode and not party-mode," she replied. "So what happened with Tony? You still never told me about it."

"Ah..."

I didn't want to mention that night after it happened. I wanted it to just be unspoken of and after sneaking out in the morning, I haven't spoken to Tony ever since. It might've been a little embarrassed, remembering the bits of pieces of our time together. Just thinking of Eris made me shy. And realizing I wore a double denim outfit made me even more shy because both her and Tony wore an outfit like this before.

"Tony's friend was there too. Apparently he called her after me and she went. When he woke up, the three of us just played truth or dare and drank until we passed out. Nothing else really happened."

Lisa looked unconvinced and I was afraid she'd ask more, but she just shrugged it off. "Sounds like something you'd do."

"Hey..." I said, taking her words into offence.

"I'm kidding," she smiled and sipped her water. "Who's the friend? His girlfriend?"

I shook my head, "Just some girl he was friends with..." I had more to say in the back of my mind but I wasn't sure if I should give into the urge. I had a weird question and I knew Lisa would be confused about it.

"Okay, now, how's Asa?" she asked with a smirk.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" I asked, avoiding her question and fulfilling my curiosity.

She seemed surprised then turned skeptical, "Why?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. Just curious about what that's like..."

"Is there a girl you want to kiss or something?"

"Not particularly. I never thought about kissing a girl but... let's just say I thought about it recently. Is that weird? Does that say something about my sexuality?"