15

The TV showcased a man dressed in a luxurious suit, his lips parted for a picture perfect smile.

"I sent my daughter on a vacation with her friends for her upcoming birthday," he explains to the reporter. "You know, I care for my daughter so much. She does a lot for this community and I couldn't be more proud."

Maria feels like she could throw up. The man who so claims himself as her father couldn't give one shit about her. He wasn't worried about her, it seems. He was just sweeping her under the carpet since she had her little runaway.

She knew everyone in the living room was watching her. She wasn't stupid. They were waiting to see how she would react with her father spilling lies about her.

The good thing was that she was sitting on the floor between Jimin's legs, and his hand in her hair was grounding her. He didn't look any happier himself, watching the TV with a dark face.

"I am very honored to say that I will be attending Mrs. Gani's fundraiser this weekend for-"

"Turn it off," Maria says.

Taehyung was quick to grab the remote and do just that.

The anger settled under her skin, creating an irritable itch. That stupid bastard had the audacity to showcase a perfect persona on camera when he beat his own daughter a week ago.

Maria shivered violently, her hand flying out to grab Jimin's calf. The honey-blonde quirked an eyebrow, his hand stopping on the back of her head as he looked down.

"Jimin."

"What, baby?"

Jimin watches as she looks back at him, a fire in her eyes. She was close to breaking, her trembling fingers clutching onto the denim of his jeans.

"I want the bat. Please."

Jimin was up in a minute, and he didn't even have to ask before Taehyung was tossing him the keys to his car. He guided Maria outside before popping the trunk, and he watched silently as she ripped open the bag and searched for a bat desperately.

Once it was in her hands, she took a deep breath. She wanted to smash her father's skull in. Show the camera how "perfect" he would look with a dent in his head and blood decorating his face.

"Kitten-"

"I want to go to my house," she interrupts, her wild eyes looking at him. "Take me to my house."

Jimin nods, getting in the car without question. His hand pulls back the gear before his foot presses on the gas, and a loud shriek could be heard as he swerves out onto the road.

Maria holds the bat tightly, a small giggle pulling from her mouth. Jimin's hand squeezes her thigh before just laying there, and the touch made her feel more grounded. Not grounded to reality, though.

Grounded to him.

Her house wasn't very far, and Jimin didn't even bother parking correctly before they were hopping out. He walked a few feet behind her as she unlocked the door with a code before they could go inside, and he made sure to lock the door before following her upstairs.

She barely made a few steps into her bedroom before she started swinging.

Jimin leaned against her open door frame and watched with a crazy smile, his arms folded leisurely over his chest as he watches her scream and break anything in sight. It made him... excited to see her like this. To see her lose control.

She landed a nice swing against her vanity, the perfume bottles flying and the glass shattering against the wall. The mirror was next, and she swung at it until the glass fell to the ground, along with everything else she was destroying.

When mostly everything was ruined, she lowered the bat. She was panting, anger feuling her adrenaline, as she approached a picture on the wall. A picture of her father and her when she was just a child.

Maria scowls, smacking the bat against the frame. It broke immediately, falling to the ground with a pathetic crash.

Now, everything was destroyed.

Maria smiles breathlessly, turning around and heading back towards Jimin. He was grinning proudly, looking at her in a way that made butterflies bounce around in her stomach. His hand naturally slid around her waist as she stepped into his space, and she grabbed the collar of his shirt before yanking him down for a hard kiss.

Jimin reacted immediately, taking a sharp, surprised inhale through his nose before squeezing both of her hips. His teeth caught a hold of her bottom lip and he pulled back slightly, watching with hazy eyes as the plump lip snapped back in place. Maria whines and chases after his lips, and Jimin gave them to her with a small smirk.

His hand slid up the base of her throat and his fingers squeezed the sides just to hear her pleasurable squeal. He broke the kiss and used his hold on her throat to turn her head, and he pressed his lips against her ear.

"See what you did, kitten?" he smirks. "See how fucking good you are?"

Maria giggles, cut off by a gasp when he forces her head back to press his lips back onto hers. She felt like she was melting against him, her mind growing fuzzy with pleasure and thoughts of Jimin, Jimin, Jimin.

"That's how my good, little kitten acts," he whispers against her lips.

Maria keens, holding up the bat and smiling proudly at him. She looked to her room once more, a crazy glint to her eyes as she took in the damage, before she turned, holding Jimin's hand as they casually made their way back into his car.