18

Shopping was going well. Maria had actually tried to pay for things with her own card, but her father had closed her account, keeping her from being able to purchase anything. So, that plan was cut short real quick.

"We're not quite done yet," Iris grins, tugging her into a more luxurious shop. "Jimin wants me to find you a nice outfit for tonight."

"What's tonight?" Maria frowns in confusion.

"We're meeting with important guests at the club," Iris says, already looking at a rack of dresses.

Maria's stomach twists with nerves. She's never set foot in a club. Hell, she's never even had that many drinks before. The most "drunk" she ever got was one year at a Christmas party, and even then she was only a little tipsy.

"What will Jimin like me in?" Maria asks, feeling the fabrics of the dresses.

"Honestly? Anything," Iris laughs. "You're gorgeous enough as it is. I'm sure you could pull off anything."

Maria blushes, looking through more dresses. It took awhile and a lot of changing room stops before they found the perfect dress: a lilac, short dress with a deep v-line and a slit up her right thigh. She looked sinful in it, and that's exactly how she wanted to look for Jimin.

"I think this'll go nice with it," Iris smirks as she holds up a rhinestone choker.

Maria returns the smirk. She couldn't agree more.

***

"Girls," Taehyung frowns from outside the door. "Are you ready yet?"

"Give us five, baby," Iris huffs, finishing her lipstick in the mirror.

They were getting ready for the club and Maria was a ball of nerves, yet extremely excited. She looked amazing, and she felt amazing, but she wanted to see Jimin's reaction more than anything.

"Does this skirt make my ass look fat?" Iris jokes, turning her back towards Maria.

"Your ass is always fat," Maria laughs.

"So is yours," Iris grins. "Let's go."

When they arrive in the living room to greet the boys, Maria's breath hitches. Jimin was dressed in tight slacks that showed off his thick thighs and a loose fitting shirt. The first few buttons were undone, showcasing his chest and the Chanel necklace wrapped around his neck.

However, Jimin was much more interested in how Maria looked. She looked sexy and so fucking hot and god, Jimin would be lucky if he could survive tonight.

It started with the choker. The shiny letters spelling out KITTEN along her neck. And then there was the sinful cleavage leading down to the slit in her leg, showing off her thigh. Jimin felt an urge to mark it up before they left.

"Fuck," he breathes, sliding his hands down her sides to grip her hips. "Kitten, you look—fuck."

Maria giggles, landing a small kiss to his lips. "Thank you. You look amazing too."

"Me?" he scoffs, thumbing along her choker.

"Jimin, um," Taehyung coughs, preoccupied with Iris kissing along his neck. "We need to get going before I lose my shit."

"Yeah... yeah, me too," Jimin says, shaking his head to try and focus.

The club was loud, and full, and Maria held Jimin's hand tighter the more they walked in. The red lights made it more sensual, the perfect atmospheric touch, and she could already see people touching each other explicitly on the dance floor.