Chapter 10 - Hard Boiled Egg

° ° ° ° °

Warning/s:

A/n: Im just saying, if someone whos really good at writing could write a Pure Vanilla x reader story, I would die a happy person.

Later A/n: I was joking, I didnt mean to actually almost die, (chapter's late cuz I ended up in the hospital lmao)

° ° ° ° °

You woke up to banging on your door, the sudden sound threw Bundt out of the bed and scared you half to death.

You quickly got up, stumbled over to the door and opened it. Outside was Red Velvet looking very tired.

He smiled and said, "They're here" he walked over to the nursery with you following, Bundt close behind. Inside was what felt like even more cakes than last time. They usually slept the first day or two, you didnt mind. It would be boring though.

He clears his throat, "So, uh, yeah, you better watch them, and dont even think about trying to leave. Ive beefed up security and they will tell me everything you do" he turned around to leave.

Bundt ran around looking at the small cakes. You went and sat down in a chair, and just watched.

If you slept anymore, you would be tired from sleeping, but doing nothing all day was boring. So you sat back, and left yourself drift into thought.

You hoped Pancake was doing alright, same with Madeliene, Raspberry, Pastry and... yes even Espresso. Maybe there was some way to send a note before you were forced into whatever plan they had for you.

'Oh' You had forgotten about that. What did they want you for? What can you even do with Healer cookies? They whole point is they did nothing but just heal.

You furrowed your eyebrows, 'I did more than just heal...'

~ Magical Flashback ~

You managed to fight back, hitting him on the head, hard, which caused him to lose his balance. You turned around to run back from where you came from, but you werent as fast as him. You were suddenly grabbed from the ground below, and slammed down. (Wow)

This was disorienting, but you managed to see him running right towards you with his sword, you were being held down by some form of... hand?

In a moment of panic, you felt a spark of electricity like shock run through your body, down your back, and as you were kicking and screaming, there was a burst of energy, it left a slight scent of *whatever flavor your cookie is*.

You were left in shock, was that you?

Before you could answer your own question, he had jumped up and swung the handle of his sword at you, knocking you out instantly.

~ End of Magical Flashback ~

You felt your head, the bump was gone but there was a rough patch there, presumably dried jam or a scar, you werent quite sure.

You stare at your hands, you were a healer cookie, thats what you studied the only magic you could master. You were fine with that.

The jingle of a bell brought you back to reality, you look over at the door, it was an even sleepier looking Red Velvet.

"I thought you went to the camp" you questioned, turning your body to him.

He shrugged, "Cakes can train other cakes you know. Plus, Im tired"

He handed you the bag he had in his hand. It was more food, but it looked better than it has before.

"I made food, but you better share with Bundt, I already feed the rest of my little cakes so, they are fine for now" he stated, walking in fully and closing the door.