Chapter 15 - A New Problem

°°°°°

Warning/s: Cussing

°°°°°

"Hmm... I feel like Ive been here already. Am I going in circles?" The short cookie said to himself. His was very tired, hungry, and had lost most of the things he brought with him by now. He still had no luck finding any sort if significant area, nor Y/n.

"You look like you're far from home." A deep voice echoed through. Custard jumped and pointed his sceptor at the forgein voice.

He stared in fear, before loudly announcing, "I am Custard Cookie III, the king of Vanilla kingdom and I demand that you show yourself!"

A tall and sinister looking cookie emerged, and Custard lowered the sceptor a little, before regainign his confidence and demanding a name from the cookie.

"I am Dark Choco cookie, and you could say I am of royal descent too." He said.

"Oh! You are? I was worried you were a bad guy. Its nice to see other royalty you know." Custard completely lowered his sceptor, skipping up to the cookie to talk.

"You uhm... you shouldnt be around here... what type are you?" Dark Choco inquired.

"Healing of course, my powers have been passed down for generations, I believe" he states very proud of himself.

Dark Choco's breath hitched, before he charged foward and scooped up the child.

"Hey, let me go!" he struggled to make him let go.

"No, you shouldnt be here, Im doing you a favor and taking you somewhere else." Dark Choco said firmly, looking around for a moment, before running in a specific direction. He paused for a moment, looking back in the opposite direction, before shaking his head and continuing foward.

° ° ° ° °

You stabbed the back of the sword into the ground, and then used it to drag yourself across the ground, repeatedly. Your legs hurt and felt like fire to walk with them, but your arms still worked. This made your stomach hurt but, oh well...

Bundt sat sprawled on top of your back, he too was not used to walking such long distances, and was tired. He made sure the bag didnt fall off, and to watch behind you guys, for enemies.

Night had fallen a few hours ago, but with the moonlight you were still able to see the compass and the map. The trees had begun to look much more familar to the ones surrounding the tower, but there was no sign of it.

You werent going anywhere fast, and decided stopping for the night would be better.

The trees had bushes below them, ones that you could hide in while you slept. They would have to work.

Once you dragged yourself over to the bushes, you nudged Bundt cake to get off, and then stashed all your stuff in the bushes. You do one finally scan around the area, and then crawl in.

It was most definitely not comfortable, and the sticks were jabbing you, but it was better than waking up to the enemy.

You pat Bundt goodnight, and then rest your head on the bag, as a makeshift pillow.

"This is going to be one of the best nights sleep Ive had in a long while" you sarcastically remarked to yourself.

° ° °

You woke up to a bug of some sort crawling on you, making you jump up and scream. You ran away from the bushes and started shaking whatever was on you off your clothes.

This of course woke up Bundt, and probably everyone in a near 1 mile radius. If there was anyone..

Once you calmed down and debugged ypurself, you walked back over to retrieve your bag and Bundt, checking both for more bugs obviously.