Chapter 17 - Just Us 4

° ° ° ° °

Warning/s: Cussing

A/n: I saw a tt video about Pure Vanilla's cum tasting like Vanilla, and I wont know happiness until I find it again.

° ° ° ° °

"Stand down Dark Enchantress!" Madeleine yelled out. Everyone around him was down, knocked out or on the verge of crumbling. A few managed to retreat, but it was difficult when there was no one to heal them. No healers were brought, in fear of them getting captured too. And those that could heal were taken out first. Its like they knew Madeleine's Army's weakness.

Dark Enchantress stood there strong, not even a scratch on her. Her army consisted of all the monsters in the near area, and her little group of Pomogrante, Licorice, Poison Mushroom, Dark Choco and Red Velvet.

All of them were in perfect condition, all thanks to Pure Vanilla, who stood behind them all. His healing was even stronger than before, and no matter how hard Madeleine and his army tried, they couldn't get to him.

She chuckled, bringing her hand up to caress his face. "You have what I want. Bring them to me, and Ill let your little army go." He stared at her hard, before feeling a chill go down his spine as everyone behind him was swept up by Red Velvets hand.

"You know where to take them Red Velvet, dont disappointment me, go on." Dark Enchantress shooed him away, he nodded tiredly. Without his sword, he had been fighting purely with his hands. The mask he had on was damaged, obviously Pure Vanilla cant fix that, and his body was exhausted. He dragged the unconscious and weakened cookies down the opposite hallway, towards the dungeon.

This was Dark Enchantress' dungeon, it had much bigger cells than Red Velvets. But they werent as clean, dragging the cookies on the floor left them dusty and covered in dirt. The metal bars were rusting, some had been eaten away at. No cookie dare to touch those ones though, that would surely make you sick in some way.

He gently set them all in their respective, cells, making a quick once over with his eyes. He was looking for Y/n. Part of him was glad they didnt come back, good riddance... but... maybe he missed them. It was nice to have someone around that didnt talk down to you or demean you without a care, like Dark Enchantress did.

He thought about it while he locked all the doors. If you were willing to switch sides and werent so persistent on being a good person, he wouldnt mind having you around. Maybe he didnt really mind how much you wanted to escape, or how little you cared for Dark Enchantress' grand vision. Maybe he'll get to see you again, one day.

Red Velvet then walked back into the throne room, soon enough to watch Madeleine being kicked out. Dark Enchantress laughed him out, he was silly to think he would have just defeated her. He looked back at Red Velvet, and glared daggers at him.

"Pure Vanilla, baby, my star! You did so well!" She turned and praised him, petting his head like he was a dog. He still couldnt make eye contact with her, but was glad she was in a good mood. Once she took her hands of him, she sent him to sit next to Licorices seat.

Licorice glared at him, he was getting all the attention Licorice craved and worked so hard for. That was no fair.

Pure Vanilla felt the sting of his glare, and looked back at him, giving him a half hearted smile. He wasnt very sure he liked Licorice, but maybe a smile would make him feel better.

Licorice took this as a condescending remark and scowled, turning back to listen to Dark Enchantress and ignore Pure Vanilla.

"Now we wait. Will he be back? Or will we just have to go get them outselves." She yelled out, riling up the monsters and most of the cookies that sat beside her.