introduction.

Y/N Snape is the daughter of Professor Severus Snape, professor of Potion and the Head of Slytherin House, and his world after her mother passed away when she was just 2 years old in a witch battle. Y/N is in Slytherin house and happens to be the Slytherin Queen, her best friend is Pansy Parkinson and their mutual friends are Draco Malfoy, Y/N's ex from first and second year, Blaise Zabini, Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle. Their group is known as the Royal Slytherin Family, with Y/N and Draco as the Slytherin Queen and King, Pansy and Blaise as the Slytherin Princess and Prince, Crabbe and Goyle as the Dukes of Slytherin. They are all going into their fourth year and are hoping for a better and fun year to bully and tease other students without getting caught by Y/N's father or Dumbledore.

Mattheo and Tom Riddle are new students at Hogwarts, with Mattheo joining fourth year and Tom joining fifth year. They came from Durmstrang Institute, located in Northern Europe, as their father, Senior Thomas Riddle, wanted them to be closer to home in their final years of school. Both the brothers are sorted into Slytherin house before the school year as Dumbledore believes that older students should always be given private sorting due to joining later in their years. Lucky for them, Durmstrang Institute is joining Hogwarts for their Triwizard Tournament that happens every five years, being held at Hogwarts with Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, located in France.

Many things happen at Hogwarts but getting accepted by Royalty has to be a first, especially if you are new and fresh to Hogwarts. But many things that happen at Hogwarts also led to secrets that have to be kept to avoid others getting hurt.

If lust can fade, then so can love.