chapter 13.

Harry and Y/N sat in the empty class room writing 'I will not answer back dumb answers' on a paper that Professor Umbridge gave the both of them. Y/N wrote on both sides of the paper and took the extra time to look over at Harry who was starting to draw in his school book as she laid her head down on her arms. "Potter" Y/N said and Harry looked towards the Slytherin Queen, "what happened to your hand?" Y/N asked as she noticed deep scars. "Umbitch gave me a magic quill the last time I had detention from her and it ended up scarring my hand when I wrote with it" Harry said and Y/N nodded. "I feel like Umbitch hates you if I'm being honest" Y/N said and Harry looked down at his page filled with writing. "I would have to actually agree with you for once" Harry said as he smiled towards Y/N, the two never really got along due to being in different houses but also mostly because of Draco hating on Harry. "I saw you and Chang getting close" Y/N said and Harry shook his head looking down at his hands, "yeah, we are kind of a thing now I guess you could say" Harry said and Y/N thought about the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw's mini relationship. "What about you? Are you and Malfoy still together?" Harry said and Y/N felt something in her chest at the thought of her and Draco's relationship. "Actually no" Y/N said as she sat up and played with her school book, "we broke up a few weeks before third year, so it's been a while" Y/N said and Harry looked heart broken for the girl. "I'm surprised, I thought you two would be together forever as you are both from rich families and you two are both pureblood, who bully muggle borns" Harry said and Y/N giggled. "I'm going to try not to be offended at that Potter" Y/N said and Harry looked at the girl, "No, no, no, not like that, it's just that I thought Malfoy was" Harry began. "I thought Draco was good for you, you two were the great Slytherin love story. I mean, everyone knew that yours and his heart beat for each other. It never occurred to anyone that you two would ever be apart, you two were perfect. He was everything for you and he turned your world in front of our very eyes" Harry continued and Y/N felt tear slip down her cheek. "Well things change, people change" Y/N said as she turned away from Harry as Severus walked into the class and dismissed the two.

Harry stood up as he grabbed his school books, "people and things may change Y/N, but whatever happened for you to feel this way, there must be something deeper going on" Harry said as he walked past Y/N and towards the door past Severus. Y/N already knew what was going on deeper, her feelings were confusing her.

Y/N walked into Potions class as Draco and Blaise were sitting at the back, Y/N sat in the corner alone as Pansy was sitting with Goyle talking. "Is this seat taken?" Mattheo said and Y/N looked up before smiling towards the boy, "of course not" Y/N said as Mattheo sat next to her chewing on a toothpick. "Why do you look so sad?" Mattheo whispered as he rested his chin on his arms that were laid out in front of him. "Potter reminded me about my relationship with Draco and said that we were the great Slytherin love story, and that we were perfect for each other" Y/N said and Mattheo laughed out loud as he gained attention from the class before Severus looked towards Mattheo and Y/N. "Is something wrong Mr Riddle?" Severus said as he closed his potion book to turn his attention towards the two, "nothing at all Professor, I was just distracted, sorry" Mattheo said as Y/N nudged the boy in the side making him sit up. "Very well, Miss Snape will you please swap seats with Mr Zabini and that way Mr Riddle won't get distracted anymore during my class" Severus said as Y/N sighed. "Thank you very much Mr Riddle" Y/N whispered as she grabbed her school book, "actually Y/N wasn't the one distracting me" Mattheo said, "I don't care Mr Riddle, Y/N is still moving" Severus said in a serious tone as Mattheo sighed and watched Blaise walk towards him. "I feel like this day just gets worse" Y/N whispered to herself as she sat next to Draco as he was looking down at his potion book. Y/N opened her potion book as she followed along what her father was teaching the class before Y/N felt a note hit her on her forehead. Y/N looked confused as she opened the note

smile asshole

Y/N knew instantly it was from Pansy as she looked up and saw Pansy pointing to her smiling mouth. Y/N faked a smile at her before she turned back to her school book, Y/N heard Draco chuckle to himself and decided to ignore it as she knew that if she talked to Draco, Mattheo would be mad. Mattheo seemed to not like Draco that much as him and Y/N had history, and now that Mattheo was with Y/N, Mattheo didn't want Y/N talking to the boy without permission. Tom was different as he knew that Y/N and Draco couldn't change their history, but if Y/N was seen getting too close to Draco, Tom would make sure she knew who she belonged to. Severus was walking around the class as everyone was doing their own research on a potion of their choice, Severus stood beside his daughter and she looked up making eye contact with her fathers dark eyes. "Yes daddy" Y/N said and Mattheo started coughing as he nearly choked on his toothpick he was chewing on, "I hope to see that you have no more detentions as Tom Riddle will be helping you with your Defence Against the Dark Arts" Severus said and Y/N raised her eyebrows. "Why Tom?" Y/N whispered as she hoped that Mattheo won't hear, "he came to me and offered to help you after he saw you struggling in the library a couple of weeks ago" Severus said and Y/N thought back to the time she had sex with Tom in the broom closet.

Y/N walked into the Riddle's dormitory as she knew Mattheo was out smoking, she closed the door behind her as Tom was drying his hair. "You really asked my father and offered to help me with my Defence Against the Dark Arts as you saw me struggling in the library a couple of weeks ago" Y/N said as she pushed on Tom's chest lightly. "I'm trying to get you not in trouble anymore with Umbitch, and so we can spend more time together" Tom said as he sat on his bed as Y/N stood in front of him. "Also he offered the Defence Against the Dark Arts room to ourselves during the study times" Tom said and winked towards Y/N, "meaning we will get to fuck on the desk your ex sits at with his best friend" Tom continued as he pulled Y/N closer to him. "You are crazy" Y/N said as she straddled his lap, "only for you princess" Tom said as he pulled Y/N's face closer to his as they shared a short kiss. "I have to go study with my friends" Tom said as he lightly patted Y/N's hip, "did you promise them or something?" Y/N asked as she kissed down Tom's neck making his mouth open slightly at the feeling of Y/N's warm mouth on his neck. "I actually did, after the last study session where I ended up fucking my girlfriend at the back of the library" Tom said and Y/N pulled away to look into Tom's eyes. "I thought you liked it when I was bent over the table though" Y/N said innocently and Tom chuckled as he looked down at Y/N's lips before pulling her into another kiss. "I'll make it up to you later, maybe after dinner?" Tom said as Y/N got off his lap and sat next to him, "I would love to, but I have to do something with Pansy" Y/N said and Tom nodded before he placed a kiss on Y/N's hand.

Pansy held onto Y/N's arm as they walked together down the hallway towards Crabbe and Goyle who were teasing some first year students. "You boys are so mean aren't you?" Y/N said as she walked past the students and stood in front of the two boys, "they were walking too close to us" Crabbe said making Pansy shake her head at the two boys. "Well I don't care I'm not here for that, did you two boys do as I said?" Y/N asked and Goyle nodded. Y/N had asked the two boys to find out what Professor Umbridge was trying to do to Harry Potter, as they both seemed to hate each other before Umbridge started scarring Harry physically. "Rumour has been said that Umbitch is trying to harm Potter because he's trying to form a secret group with Dumbledore" Goyle said and Y/N widen her eyes in shock. Pansy and Y/N looked at each other before they looked back at the boys, "what does this group want to do?" Pansy asked. "Some Ravenclaw had said to train students in defensive spells to protect themselves" Crabbe said and Y/N shook her head and thought about why Dumbledore was helping students try and protect themselves, but more why he was helping Harry form a secret group at the most. Draco walked up to the boys, "Crabbe, Goyle, I've been looking everywhere" Draco began as he walked closer from behind the boys and saw Y/N. "Everywhere for you two" Draco continued whispering, Crabbe and Goyle turned to face the boy before Y/N spoke up. "That may have been my fault Draco, I asked the boys to help me with something" Y/N said and Draco nodded as he avoided eye contact with the girl. "Umbitch is trying to torture Potter for forming a secret group with Dumbledore" Pansy said and Draco nodded, "that's why I was looking for these two idiots, she wants to expose the group" Draco said softly and Y/N could tell he was still heartbroken. "I love missions" Crabbe said and smiled before Draco looked up at him disgusted and his smile faded, "missions are fun Crabbe, especially secret missions" Y/N said trying to cheer up the boy making him smile slightly. "We better go" Pansy said as she pulled Y/N's arm and they started walking down the hallway and away from the group of boys.

Mattheo was watching Y/N study in the Slytherin common room as she was writing something in her school book. "I saw you talking to Draco after dinner in the hallway" Mattheo said as he leaned against the couch they were sitting on, "alone?" Y/N asked as she didn't look up from her school book. "No" Mattheo said as he played with his Slytherin ring, "so then what's the problem?" Y/N asked as she looked up to see Mattheo with an annoyed facial expression. "What were you talking about?" Mattheo asked as he looked at Y/N and she rolled her eyes at the boy, "if you want to know, we were talking about Umbitch and Potter" Y/N said as she looked back down to her school book before Mattheo tilted her chin back up to look him in his brown eyes. "You know you belong to me, and only me, do you understand?" Mattheo asked and Y/N smirked at the boy, "what, am I your girlfriend or something?" Y/N asked innocently as her and Mattheo never really talked about what their relationship officially was. "Yes, you are my girlfriend" Mattheo said as he looked down at Y/N's lips, "and my personal slut" Mattheo continued as his thumb rubbed the bottom of Y/N's lip, pulling it to the side. Y/N looked into Mattheo's eyes as this was the first time Y/N had heard Mattheo call her his girlfriend. Y/N smirked before she sucked on Mattheo's thumb making him close his eyes for a second before he opened them back up. Y/N could see the lust through out Mattheo's brown eyes as he stared at her licking his lips. "Finish your work before I finish in that pretty little mouth of yours" Mattheo said as he pulled his hand away and Y/N looked down to her school book smiling to herself knowing that Mattheo was trying to control himself.