chapter 11.

Pansy handed Y/N a spoon as Mrs Parkinson made her famous chicken and mushroom pie for both the girls. "So Y/N, Pansy told me that you had some new additions to your group this year" Mrs Parkinson said as she looked towards Y/N who was eating a slice of the pie. "Yeah, Tom and Mattheo Riddle, brothers from the Heir of Slytherin, Senior Thomas Riddle" Y/N said as she could tell Pansy was trying to hold her giggles in. "I never knew the Heir of Slytherin had children" Mrs Parkinson said and Y/N nodded, "neither did we until they showed up to Hogwarts from Durmstrang" Y/N said and Mrs Parkinson's eyes widen. "Durmstrang is such a strong school, why did they move to Hogwarts?" Mrs Parkinson asked as Y/N was eating, "something about their father wanting them to be close to home during their final years" Pansy said as Y/N nodded agreeing with her friend.

"You know I'm very surprised that Tom and Mattheo still have no idea that you are with the both of them" Pansy said as she laid down in her backyard tanning with Y/N. "Believe me, I'm surprised as well" Y/N said as she felt the hot sun heating up her warm skin. "What would you do if either of them found out?" Pansy asked as Mrs Parkinson came out with some waters and tropical drinks for the girls. Y/N sat up as she grabbed the glasses and placed them between her and Pansy as Pansy sat up herself leaving Mrs Parkinson to go back inside. "I don't know what I would do if they found out about each other" Y/N said as she sipped her water, "I don't even know what I would do if Draco found out" Y/N continued as she looked towards Pansy. "You still have feelings for that boy, don't you?" Pansy asked her best friend as she knew deep down that Y/N and Draco never really got over each other. "The thing is, Draco was my first you know" Y/N began, "love?" Pansy asked and Y/N nodded, "yeah, Draco was my first love, he will always have a special place in my heart" Y/N said as she held the cold tropical drink on her warm thighs. "Tom is someone who understands me, and Mattheo is someone who makes me feel like the only girl in the world" Y/N continued as Pansy's eyes widen in shock. "You actually have feelings for the Riddle brothers" Pansy said and Y/N looked down at her drink before she took a sip. "I may have feelings, but I don't know if they are feelings that will turn into something more" Y/N said as she remembered how hard it was for her to come to terms that her and Draco may have been too young to understand what love truely was.

Tom opened the front door as he pulled Y/N in by her waist and kissed her gently on the lips, "stop, someone might see" Y/N whispered as Tom chuckled against her lips. "I'm home alone for a couple of hours, so you can be as loud as you want" Tom said as picked up Y/N from her butt as she wrapped her legs around his torso. Tom closed the door with his foot as he made his way up the stairs slowly and into his bedroom shutting the door behind him. Tom put Y/N down on his bed as he took off his top revealing Y/N's art work she had left him last time they saw each other. "You always look so sexy" Y/N said as she bit her lip staring at the older boy as he smirked to himself. He pulled his track pants down enough to show off his v line and the top of his briefs as he flexed his body making Y/N eye him up and down. Y/N sat up on her elbows as she looked into Tom's dark eyes as they were starting to fill with lust and affection for the younger girl. Y/N pushed Tom back a little as she got down on her knees in front of the boy and started kissing his v line not breaking eye contact. Y/N could tell Tom was getting harder as he bit his lip and his hand found its way in her hair as his other hand started pulling his track pants down along with his briefs, making his length bounce out and into Y/N's face. Y/N smirked as she grabbed the base of Tom's length before she connected her mouth, taking in his long thick length into her warm wet mouth. Tom flinched forward making his length hit the back of Y/N's throat as she gagged a little from the sudden thrust. Y/N looked up to see Tom's head tilted back as she was bobbing her head up and down, "yes, just like that princess" Tom said between his moans as his hand was helping guide Y/N's head.

Draco handed his father his walking stick that he threw at a house elf for staring at Y/N for the fourth time since she entered the Malfoy Manor. "You should get your house elf eyes checked if he keeps staring at me, I'm not that good looking" Y/N said as she stared at Lucius who was sitting on his chair leaning back with his legs spread apart. "You are very pretty Y/N, don't put yourself down like that" Lucius said as he smiled at the younger girl before Draco sat close to Y/N on the couch she was sitting on. "I think you are absolutely gorgeous" Draco said as he leaned back and played with Y/N's hair making Y/N smile a little from the compliment. "You remind me so much of your mother" Severus said towards his daughter as he walked into the living room with a cup of tea in his hand. "I wish I could agree" Y/N whispered as Narcissa looked towards her with a concerned face, "Your mother was very beautiful" Lucius said and Narcissa nodded. Y/N looked up towards the old couple, "If I was you Cissy I would have hurt Lucius for saying that" Y/N said towards Narcissa who looked confused. "Y/N has a thing where if someone she likes says someone else is pretty or beautiful she'll get mad at them" Draco said as Y/N slapped his knee and Narcissa laughed with her husband. "Don't worry Y/N, I know Lucius only has his eye on me" Narcissa said as she held onto her husbands hand as Lucius looked at her and smiled. "At least someone has a happy ending to their relationship" Draco whispered and Y/N turned around to look at the boy, "what's that suppose to mean?" Y/N said annoyed at the boy's comment. "Uh, I don't know, maybe the fact you told me that we should work on ourselves to better our relationship in the future, but behind everyones backs you are fucking someone else" Draco said as he moved away from Y/N causing Lucius, Narcissa and Severus to stare at the children in shock. "Excuse me, what the fuck are you talking about Malfoy?" Y/N said as she felt her stomach drop, "don't be playing dumb with me Snape, you think I don't see the fucking hickeys he gives you" Draco said as Y/N felt tears starting to form in her eyes. "Who the fuck is he?" Draco shouted at Y/N and she shut her eyes tightly, "no one, I don't know what you are talking about" Y/N said as she was trying to defend herself.

"You do know what I am talking about, and if I find out who this guy is I'm going to Crucio him until he dies" Draco said, and Y/N felt anger starting to take over her body. "What the hell is your problem Malfoy?" Y/N said as she pushed Draco's chest so he fell back a bit before he grabbed her hand making Narcissa hold onto Lucius' hand tighter. "My problem is instead of telling me that you want us to work on ourselves, just tell me that you don't want to try and work out a relationship for us" Draco said as he threw Y/N's hand back to her. "I fucking love you Y/N, and it hurts to know that another guy is slowly taking my place" Draco said as he stood up and left the room as Y/N felt tears fall down her cheeks. Y/N wiped her tears quickly as she walked out of the room and into the Malfoy Manor gardens. Y/N was relieved to know that Draco didn't know who it was Y/N was seeing, but she was upset at the fact that he had noticed that Y/N was acting different since she started hooking up with the Riddle brothers.

"The stars look nice" Y/N said as she was stargazing with Tom near the Snape Manor, "they always look nice" Tom said as he looked down and brushed a piece of hair from Y/N's face. "You just never take a moment to see them clearly, until you stop and take some time to appreciate them occasionally" Tom continued as he looked back up to the million of stars in the sky. "They're like people, you need to take some time to appreciate them occasionally, otherwise you will never see them truly shine as bright as they can" Tom said again as Y/N turned to face him and sat up as she laid down on Tom's chest staring at his perfect jawline and lips. "May I ask if you always like to stare at me?" Tom asked as Y/N giggled and pulled herself up a bit as she kissed him lightly on the lips. "How can I not stare at the most perfect man laying down watching the stars with me" Y/N said and Tom chuckled to himself as he started to blush a bit. "Well, if I'm the most perfect man, you must the most perfect woman, and together we are perfect together" Tom said as he pulled Y/N's face down by her cheek, brushing their lips past each other. "Sex under the stars should be crossed off the list of where to have sex" Tom said as he pressed his lips to Y/N's as he turned them over. Y/N was laying underneath him with him hovering over her body as Tom placed his cold hand under Y/N's jumper feeling her warm body starting to fill with goosebumps. Tom pulled away as he sat between Y/N's legs making her look in confusion to him as she sat up, "what's wrong?" Y/N asked and Tom shook his head as he smiled at the girl. "I know you've probably suspected this, but over the months that we have been together, I've fallen completely in love with you" Tom began and Y/N felt her heart fill with warmness as a smile spread across her face. "Now obviously this was going to happen, because you're a goddess, with that face and that hair. I absolutely adore you, and I wondered if by any chance, you might you know" Tom continued as he looked into Y/N's eyes, "share my feelings" Tom finished and Y/N felt the biggest smile on her face. "I adore you as well Tom" Y/N said and held onto Tom's hand as he smiled back at the girl, "only you" Y/N whispered as she pulled Tom down into a slow kiss.

Y/N thought about the other night when Tom had confessed that he had fallen in love with Y/N and Y/N felt something change in her. She had big feelings for the older boy, but she also knew that Mattheo was another person that Y/N happened to have big feelings for as well. It didn't help with the fight her and Draco had in front of their parents, Y/N wanted to make everything good between the two but Y/N knew it was going to be hard. Y/N walked into the Malfoy Manor library to find Draco reading a book on his seat near the window, with the window sill being Y/N's favourite place to read, when they use to read together. Y/N slowly walked up to Draco and sat on the window sill as Draco didn't look up from his book, "I'm sorry Draco" Y/N whispered and Draco turned a page before he stared at Y/N's rings. "Bellatrix always told me that young people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes" Draco said as he closed his book and placed it on the table behind him. "Draco, you are my first love and it's so hard to lose your first love" Y/N said as she reached out and held onto Draco's hand playing with his family ring between her fingers. "I just wanted you to know that I'll love you forever Draco" Y/N said as she looked down at Draco's face as he looked up making eye contact with her. "You will?" Draco asked and Y/N nodded, "yes, that's the problem" Y/N said as she felt a tear fall down her cheek as Draco stood up and wiped it before he pressed his lips to Y/N's, "I'll love you forever as well Y/N" Draco said as he rested his forehead on Y/N's.