chapter 8.

Y/N and Pansy sat next to each other in the Great Hall as Y/N was making a small easter basket for her fathers desk, "he really should decorate his desk more often" Pansy said as she watched Y/N glue black velvet around the handle of the basket. "He is lucky I agreed to make it all black instead of the bright colours an easter basket should be" Y/N said as she looked at her finished masterpiece. "That looks good" Mattheo said as he sat next to Y/N, "thanks I made it for my father so he can decorate his office a bit more" Y/N said as she smiled towards the boy. "Hey I have to go find Blaise, he needs me to help him with something" Pansy said as she stood up and winked towards Y/N making the girl shake her head at her friend leaving her and Mattheo alone. Mattheo grabbed the basket as he looked at the black velvet with a letter 'S' displayed on the front in dark green. "It's really good" Mattheo said as he handed the basket back to Y/N, "you know what would be better?" Y/N asked as she turned to face Mattheo. "A smoke" Mattheo said and Y/N playfully hit his shoulder, "I was going to say some chocolate" Y/N said as she pulled out some easter chocolate eggs she got from her admirers. "Also some private time with you would be good as well" Mattheo whispered as he grabbed an egg from Y/N's hand.

"Private time?" Y/N asked and Mattheo nodded, "my brother is helping Cedric with some running for the final Triwizard challenge meaning my dormitory is empty" Mattheo said as Y/N smirked towards the boy. Y/N looked down at her hands before she nodded, "let's go then" Y/N said as she stood up holding onto her fathers basket and pulled Mattheo up following close behind her as they ran towards the Slytherin common room and down the boys dormitory area before Mattheo opened his dormitory door pulling Y/N in. Mattheo pushed Y/N on his bed as he hovered between her legs and started kissing her as she felt up his toned muscular body. Mattheo wrapped his hand around Y/N's neck and forced her to look up into his eyes, "you know daddy needs you" Mattheo said making Y/N feel warmer at the way Mattheo spoke to her. "Well daddy can have me" Y/N said teasing Mattheo as she pulled his shirt and pushed their lips together, sharing a kiss before Mattheo started kissing down Y/N's neck making her moan softly at the contact of his teeth and tongue on her warm skin. Mattheo sat up as he pulled his shirt over his head and threw it somewhere in the room before Y/N saw his muscular body. The Riddle brothers were toned with abs and sexy v lines, this made Y/N know in her head that Mattheo was going to be big as well just like his brother. Mattheo unbuckled his belt before pulling it through and throwing it on the ground, Y/N watched as Mattheo was undressing in front of her making her wetter, she closed her eyes tightly before she felt Mattheo's hands on her thighs. Mattheo's hand traveled up Y/N's thighs as they started massaging her inner thighs making her squirm under his touch from the cold rings mixed with his warm hands. Mattheo felt up Y/N's core before he chuckled under his breath, "do I make you this wet baby girl?" Mattheo asked as he hovered his lips over Y/N's. Y/N nodded as she wanted to feel Mattheo as she felt down his warm torso to his pants and unzipped them before she put her hand inside feeling his big length. "Please daddy" Y/N said before Mattheo pulled Y/N's panties down and placed his fingers between her slit making Y/N arch her back a bit at the sudden contact.

Mattheo kissed Y/N's neck as he left dark love bites making Y/N moan softly before Mattheo started rubbing against her clit making her moans become louder. "You like it when daddy touches you?" Mattheo asked as his other hand pulled on Y/N's shirt, "yes daddy" Y/N replied to Mattheo's question as he helped to pull her top off and stared at her perfect breasts in her lace bra. Mattheo unclasped her bra revealing her breasts, he bent down and started licking one of her nipples while his hand found its way back to her core inserting his fingers into Y/N making her arch her back and moan loudly.

"Do they know?" Pansy asked Y/N as Y/N was reading her novel on the window sill in the Slytherin common room, "no, and I plan on keeping it that way Pansy" Y/N replied smirking down at her book. "You are so bad, I love it" Pansy said as she massaged Y/N's calves, "you know they have some sexy toned bodies as well" Y/N said and Pansy giggled. "Are they big?" Pansy asked and Y/N looked up from her new novel as Pansy wiggled her eyebrows smirking at her question. "Yes they are big Pansy" Y/N replied after a few moments making Pansy squeal, "you know after how big Draco was and how sexy his body was, I never thought they were other guys like him" Y/N said as she turned a page in her novel and Pansy giggled. "You know that most people are attractive Y/N, not just one person for each person" Pansy said and Y/N rolled her eyes as Draco walked into the Slytherin common room with more Easter eggs for the Slytherin Royal Family. Draco walked towards the two girls as Y/N put her novel down and turned to face Draco, "someone put some purple and pink eggs in this time" Draco said as he looked disgusted at the colour. Y/N looked towards Pansy as she took the purple and pink eggs out and Y/N cleared her throat as Pansy left leaving Draco and Y/N alone to talk. "What's up with her?" Draco said and Y/N shrugged her shoulders, "we need to talk" Y/N said as she turned to face Draco who had his eyebrows raised at the girl. "We need to stop hooking up" Y/N said and Draco smirked to himself, "we have only hooked up twice this year, what's the problem?" Draco asked and Y/N sighed. "Draco baby" Y/N said and Draco turned his full attention to Y/N as he hadn't heard her call him baby in a while. "We can't keep hooking up randomly if we don't want to get back together" Y/N said and Draco looked down at his family ring. "You want to stop for us or do you want to stop for someone else?" Draco asked and Y/N felt her heart sink as she knew that Draco would be disappointed that she was hooking up with one of the Riddle brothers or even both of them.

"I want to stop because I really care about you Draco and I don't want to see either of us get hurt" Y/N said and Draco nodded, "besides I think it's best for us to grow in our own way if you really want to have a future together" Y/N continued as she remembered how her and Draco wanted completely different things in their future. Draco nodded and pulled Y/N to his chest, "I understand baby girl" Draco whispered in Y/N's ear as Y/N hugged him back, and Draco kissed the top of Y/N's head before they pulled away and smiled at each other.

Y/N walked towards the library as she sat on one of the tables and opened her school book trying to go over what she had to study in her Transfiguration class. Tom sat next to Y/N as he had his hand filled with some chocolate eggs, "you going to eat all of those?" Y/N asked as she turned to see the boy putting them into his robe. "No" Tom said as he leaned against the desk, "but I know something that I could eat all the time" Tom whispered towards Y/N as he placed his hand on her thigh under the table. "Tom, I'm trying to study" Y/N said as she continued reading, she felt Tom pull his hand higher up her thigh but chose to ignore him until she felt Tom trace his fingers over her panties. Y/N looked up as she was starting to get goosebumps from the contact over her core, Tom leaned into Y/N once more, "we can study in my dormitory" Tom whispered and Y/N shook her head as she pushed Tom's hand away from her body. "Princess, I know you want this" Tom whispered in Y/N's ear as he placed his hand on her back and trailed it slowly down her butt. Y/N looked up at Tom, "we can go back to your dormitory if you help me with my school work" Y/N said and Tom eagerly nodded as Y/N stood up with Tom following close behind her.

Tom unbuttoned Y/N's shirt and threw it on the floor as he looked down at her lace bra, he could see her nipples getting hard making his length twitch at the sight. Y/N looked up into Tom's eyes as she felt her panties start to get wetter, she bit her lip and pulled on Tom's pants whispering in his ear innocently, "what's wrong daddy? I thought you wanted this". Tom felt himself get harder as Y/N spoke to him in an innocent tone and he leaned down towards Y/N kissing her hard and pulling her skirt down her hips. Tom moved his legs so Y/N could close her legs as he pulled her skirt off and threw it on the floor with her shirt and tie, he looked down and admired the younger girl in her matching bra and panties. Tom bit his lip as he placed his knee between her legs spreading them apart, "you look so fucking sexy princess" Tom said as he leaned down to kiss Y/N's collar bone. Y/N moaned as Tom started leaving love bites all down her chest and collarbone, she arched her back as he started kissing her breasts. Tom kissed up Y/N's neck finding her lips again and kissing her again as Y/N felt down Tom's body until her hands rested at the hem of his pants. Without hesitation she undid the zipper and button and put her hand inside making Tom moan at the sudden contact, Y/N felt the base of Tom's length. Tom pulled his pants halfway down his thighs and Y/N noticed he wasn't wearing any briefs leaving his dick to bounce out making Y/N get wetter at the thought of Tom not wearing briefs to class. Y/N felt something come over her body as her mind took over and she pushed Tom down so he was laying down next to her. She kissed him before kissing down his body leaving little hickeys down his chest and near his v-line. She grabbed his length in her hand before bending down to take him in her mouth, she took the tip into her mouth making Tom throw his head back moaning. Y/N continued sucking the tip before she took Tom's whole length in her mouth making it hit the back of her throat, gaging a little. "Oh my Merlin, princess you are making daddy feel so good" Tom moaned as his hand wrapped into Y/N's hair, holding her head and pushing her down every time she teased him.

Y/N walked out of the Great Hall as her father wanted to speak to her about something, she walked down the hallway until someone pulled her into the broom closet. She felt the person's shoulders before she felt a pair of lips that tasted like cigarette kissing hers, Mattheo. Y/N pulled away from Mattheo and smiled, "as much as I would like to make out with you Mattheo, my father wants" Y/N began before Mattheo started kissing down her neck making her stop and moan softly. "Your father wants what?" Mattheo asked as he pulled away from the younger girl and Y/N shook her head, "my father wants to talk to me about something" Y/N said and Mattheo nodded. "Come to my dormitory at seven though, my brother will be out studying with his fifth year friends for the night" Mattheo said as he slapped Y/N's butt and she nodded as she opened the small closets door walking down to her fathers office. Y/N knocked lightly on the door and opened it to peak inside to see her father sitting at his desk. "What's the thing you want to talk about daddy?" Y/N asked as she walked closer and sat in front of Severus' desk, "Your favourite aunt from the Black family is coming to visit Hogwarts tomorrow, and she wants to take you out for lunch" Severus said and Y/N felt herself smile. Bellatrix Black was Narcissa's sister and someone who loved Y/N as her own, Draco and Y/N would often visit her during their first year breaks in France as she lived with her love interest, Rodolphus Lestrange, in their own Manor. Y/N believed that the two should marry, but they had so much history between them that it was hard for the both of them to commit to each other.