chapter 15.

Y/N walked into her Defence Against the Dark Arts with Pansy as she saw Draco and Mattheo sitting next to each other. Y/N's heart dropped at the sight, "Miss Snape, you will be sitting with Crabbe from now on and Miss Parkinson with Goyle" Professor Umbridge said and Y/N walked to the free seat next to Crabbe. "Please tell me this is some kind of joke?" Y/N whispered as she sat next to Crabbe, "I wish, she said every week she will change the seating placements so we will concentrate more in her class" Crabbe whispered back. Y/N turned her head to see Mattheo and Draco ignoring each other making Y/N feel a little better about the situation they were being put in. Y/N leaned against her hand as Professor Umbridge was talking to the class when she felt a note fall on her desk

broom closet in five

Y/N turned around to see Mattheo's seat empty and Draco facing asleep on the desk before she looked up to see Professor Umbridge reading something from her book. Y/N quietly left the room trying to make any noise as she made her way over to the broom closet near their class and walked in to find lips pressed against hers, Mattheo. Y/N giggled into the kiss as Mattheo grabbed her by the neck and pulled her closer, "you know we will get into trouble" Y/N whispered as Mattheo started kissing down Y/N's neck. "I don't care, it'll be worth it if I get to taste my girlfriends sweet pussy" Mattheo said as he traveled down and put his head under Y/N's skirt making her jump slightly. Y/N felt Mattheo mouth over the top of her panties before he pulled them to the side and pushed his tongue into her entrance making her moan and grabbed onto his hair with her hand. Mattheo started flicking his tongue in and out as Y/N had one leg over his shoulder and Mattheo holding her thighs. Y/N was biting her lip hard as she didn't want anyone walking past to hear her moans, Mattheo started sucking on Y/N's clit and she felt something in the pit of her stomach before Mattheo pulled away and stood up. "I'll see you in class" Mattheo said as he kissed Y/N lightly on the lips before walking out of the broom closet leaving Y/N panting and desperate to come. Y/N walked out of the broom closet and slowly back into class as Professor Umbridge started drawing something ugly on the chalk board. Y/N turned to see Mattheo licking his lips as he pulled out a toothpick from his robe, Y/N shook her head as she noticed Crabbe had fallen asleep.

Y/N walked outside to find Mattheo who was having a smoke break, she was turned on and she hated the way Mattheo left her without letting her come. Y/N found Mattheo smoking as he was sitting on a rock and Y/N walked up to her before she straddled him. Mattheo smiled up at Y/N, "what?" he said innocently and Y/N leaned in to kiss his lips, "let me ride daddy" Y/N said and Mattheo's free hand moved under Y/N's skirt to feel her wet core. "No panties?" Mattheo asked a bit mad Y/N was walking around Hogwarts with no panties on, "I took them off before I walked down the hill" Y/N said kissing her boyfriend as her hand traveled down to unbutton his pants. Y/N placed her hand on Mattheo's shoulder as she took out his length and lined it up with her entrance before she sat down and bit her lip, making Mattheo's head tilt back as he exhaled some smoke. Y/N started bouncing up and down slowly making Mattheo moan while he kept inhaling more smoke, Y/N could see that he was enjoying what she was doing to him. Y/N started bouncing as her head tilted back from the pleasure she was giving herself and Mattheo as she started getting faster. Mattheo's moans were starting to get louder, "yes baby, ride daddy like that" Mattheo said as he looked to see Y/N's breasts bouncing in her shirt and her head was tilted as she bit her lip to control herself. Mattheo took the opportunity as he butted his cigarette out to hold Y/N's neck and thrust up into her making her moan louder and making him feel his orgasm come closer. Y/N leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Mattheo's neck as he trusted deeper into her as he watched her eyes roll to the back of her head. "I'm going to cum daddy" Y/N said and Mattheo tilted her face down to look into his brown eyes before she came all over his length as her legs started to shake. "Fuck, I'm going to cum looking at you like that" Mattheo said and pulled out as his length as he came all over his shirt.

Blinded by Lust | ʏ/ɴ ꜱɴᴀᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara