chapter 27.

Y/N woke up and for the first few seconds she felt alright until her memory of Tom and Mattheo came crashing back down in her mind, causing her to feel sick to the stomach again. Y/N had felt so bad about what had happened with the brothers that she was starting to fall behind in her classes. Y/N walked into the library and sat on an empty table as she noticed Tom with his friends studying, the boy didn't look at her once, making Y/N's heartbreak even more. Y/N opened her school books as she had to hand in a Herbology report for Professor Pomona Sprout. Y/N was busy writing when Blaise sat in front of her, "the Riddle brothers finally found out" Blaise said as he slid a chocolate frog in front of Y/N as she looked up to the boy. "Of course Pansy told you" Y/N said and Blaise chuckled to himself, "actually it was pretty obvious, Mattheo was always trying to sit next to you in class and Tom would always help you study" Blaise said and Y/N smiled weakly as she picked up the chocolate frog. "I feel stupid" Y/N said as she started writing again as she ate the chocolate frog Blaise had given her, "Y/N, please don't call yourself stupid, you are far from stupid" Blaise said as he leaned back in his chair. "I should have stopped" Y/N said and Blaise raised his eyebrow at the girl, "Pansy told me how long you were doing it for, and I have to say, I am very impressed it took them two years to notice" Blaise said as he played with his wand in his hand. "I keep thinking about what I did that I am falling behind in my classes and have to study more" Y/N said after a few moments and Blaise looked towards the girl who was leaning with her head in her hands on the table. Blaise stood up and sat next to Y/N as he pulled her school book closer between them, "here, I'll help you" Blaise said as he read what Y/N was trying to do. "You don't have to Blaise" Y/N said as she looked at Blaise flipping the page, "I want to Y/N, its the least I can do after you helped me with Pansy" Blaise said as he smiled at the girl making Y/N smile weakly back at him. "You also helped me with my home life during our first year at Hogwarts" Blaise added as Y/N remembered how Blaise was so torn about how his mother would go through so many husbands, and it happened that Blaise popped his virginity to one of them not knowing he had to save it for someone he trusted more.

Y/N walked into her Potion class and sat next to Blaise and Pansy as Mattheo sat by himself in the corner avoiding any contact with Y/N. Y/N opened her school book as Professor Slughorn came around the class with a small tube of Amortentia. "Do you want to smell what attracts you Y/N?" Professor Slughorn said as he opened the tube and Y/N leaned forward and instantly smelt, fresh woods, old book smell, and expensive cologne. "Any surprises?" Professor Slughorn said as he closed the tube making Y/N lean back in her chair, "just the usual" Y/N said as Professor Slughorn nodded. "Your father use to smell fresh cherry blossoms, the smell of the Young Manor gardens" Professor Slughorn said winking at Y/N as she shook her head at the Professor. Pansy leaned closer to Y/N, "different smell this time?" Pansy whispered and Y/N nodded, "fresh woods, old book smell, and expensive cologne" Y/N whispered back and Pansy looked in confusion. "Tom" Y/N whispered and Pansy's face broke out into a grin, "see I knew he was the one for you" Pansy whispered towards Y/N as Pansy giggled to herself drawing the attention of Mattheo towards the two girls. Y/N could feel the stare of Mattheo as she slowly looked over to him and he quickly looked away, he was writing in his school book. Y/N went back to her own school book as Severus walked into the class, "sorry Professor Slughorn, I need Y/N for a minute" Severus said and Professor Slughorn nodded. "She's all yours Headmaster" Professor Slughorn said as Y/N still didn't get use to her father being referred to as Headmaster instead of Professor. "Bring your books darling" Severus said and Y/N stood up as she grabbed her school books with her. Y/N walked behind her father as they made their way to Severus new office, that use to be Dumbledore's, Dumbledore took Severus' office. Y/N walked into the office as she noticed that her father made it as his own, she saw her mothers photo on the desk and a photo of Y/N on the wall overlooking her father while he worked. "Take a seat darling" Severus said as he pointed to an empty seat in front of his desk as he sat behind his desk, Y/N sat down as she placed her books on her lap and looked towards her father. "What's going on?" Severus asked and Y/N felt her stomach drop, her father had noticed that she wasn't doing well.