chapter 21.

"I knew you would do good" Tom said as him and Y/N were laying down on his bed, Y/N turned to Tom as she rested her chin on his chest looking up at the older boy. "Do I get my reward?" Y/N said as she smirked to herself and Tom chuckled as he pulled Y/N up towards him, pressing their lips together. "You definitely will get rewarded princess" Tom said as his hand traced down Y/N's back and towards her butt as he squeezed it through her leggings she was wearing. Y/N shifted her body more up towards Tom as she deepened the kiss before Tom pulled away to look into Y/N's eyes. "What?" Y/N asked as she smiled down to Tom, "I was thinking that maybe you could meet my father" Tom said as he looked from Y/N's eyes to her lips. Y/N felt something shift in her body and she pulled away from Tom, sitting making Tom's face drop, "bad idea?" Tom asked and Y/N shook her head. "No, of course not" Y/N said as she thought about how it would look if Mattheo found out that Tom wanted Y/N to meet their father instead of him. "What's the problem then? He doesn't need to know that we are together" Tom said as he rested his chin on Y/N's shoulder. "It's not that, I'm just nervous, that's all" Y/N said as she turned to face Tom who brushed her hair out of her face. "The Heir of Slytherin is very nice I can assure you about that" Tom said as he smiled down at Y/N who was feeling a bit nervous on what Mattheo would think. "Don't worry princess, we don't have to do it if you don't want to" Tom said as he leaned in closer to Y/N, "I just thought it would be nice for my father to meet his future daughter in law" Tom whispered as he pressed his lips to Y/N's pulling her on top of him. Y/N felt butterflies in her stomach as Tom mentioned the words, 'it would be nice for my father to meet his future daughter in law'. It's not that Y/N didn't think that their relationship would exceed to this, but she didn't know how long she would be able to hold off both brothers from finding out about each other.

Y/N sat on top of Mattheo as she was massaging his back because he complicated that he fell down the stairs for the second time. "Hey I was thinking about something" Y/N said trying to bring up the topic that her and Tom had talked about a couple days before. "What's that baby?" Mattheo asked as he turned his head to rest it on his arms, "I was talking to Tom about my OWL exam grades and he suggested that I should meet your father" Y/N said shutting her eyes as she didn't know how Mattheo would react to her talking with his brother. "I think that's a good idea actually" Mattheo said surprising Y/N with his response, "really?" Y/N asked shocked before Mattheo turned over pulling her to the side. "Yeah, it'll be a start to having you in my life forever" Mattheo said as he sat up and Y/N smiled down other hands before Mattheo tilted her head up to look into his eyes. "My father will love you" Mattheo said as he pulled Y/N in for a kiss before smiling against her lips, "he'll definitely love you" Mattheo continued as he pulled Y/N down and deepened their kiss.

A black long sleeve turtle neck with her beige crop blazer and matching beige skirt was what Y/N was wearing for the dinner with the Riddle brothers and their father, Senior Thomas Riddle, also known as the Heir of Slytherin. Y/N put her black hightop shoes on and fixed her rings once more as she looked at herself in her bedroom mirror, she fixed her hair as she had it all pushed behind her shoulders. Y/N grabbed her wand and put in in her blazer as you can never be too sure in the muggle world for some random person to try and attack you, especially women, they were always being attacked. Y/N walked downstairs to see her father drinking his tea with Lucius, "daddy, I'm leaving" Y/N said catching the attention of the two men. "You look very beautiful Y/N" Lucius said as Y/N walked over and hugged the man, "thank you, I'm having dinner" Y/N began before Severus interrupted her, "with her boyfriend" Severus said and Y/N turned to her father. "He's not my boyfriend daddy, he's just a friend" Y/N said as she didn't want her father to know that she was having dinner with the Heir of Slytherin and his sons. Severus would have asked her where his invitation was, even though him and Lucius had always had lunches with the man himself. "Well be safe" Lucius said as Y/N turned her attention towards him, "use protection" Severus added as Y/N kissed her fathers forehead before hitting his arm. "He's just a friend" Y/N said as she started walking away from the two men, "and you're mother was just a friend as well" Severus said towards the girl as she shook her head and walked out of the Snape Manor.