chapter 17.

Y/N woke up to someone breathing down her neck before she noticed a hand holding onto her waist, Mattheo. Y/N looked up and saw the time was 4:23am and looked around the dormitory until she saw Pansy sleeping in her bed, they were in her dormitory. They ended up coming back from a late night walk and decided to go back to Y/N's dormitory to make out, as Pansy was fast asleep and a deep sleeper as well. Y/N shook Mattheo trying to get him to wake up, "five more minutes" Mattheo said and Y/N whispered, "no, now Riddle" Y/N said as she shook him again before he opened his eyes slightly. "You need to leave before Pansy wakes up" Y/N whispered and Mattheo sat up quickly and rubbed his eyes, "shit, I slept, I'm sorry" Mattheo whispered as he grabbed his robe and shoes and tripped over something making Pansy stir in her sleep. "Go" Y/N whispered towards Mattheo and he pecked Y/N's lips before he quietly ran out of the dormitory trying to not make any more noise.

"Why did I see Mattheo come out of the girls dormitory area at four in the morning?" the younger girl that Draco was talking to the other day said, "I don't know, why were you coming out of the girls dormitory area Mattheo at four in the morning?" Pansy asked and Y/N smirked to herself. "He likes to watch girls sleep" Y/N said and Mattheo shook his head, "I had some business" Mattheo said and Y/N and Pansy laughed together. "What kind of business would you have in the girls dormitory area?" the girl asked, "can I ask why you saw the boy come out at four in the morning, where were you?" Y/N asked and the girl blushed as she looked towards Draco who was leaning on the couch playing with his wand between his fingers. "I couldn't sleep so I came into the common room" the girl said and Draco smirked as Pansy and Y/N gave a knowing smile to each other. "Mattheo couldn't sleep either apparently" Pansy said and Y/N giggled, "actually I heard that Mattheo has no trouble sleeping" Y/N said and the girl looked between them confused. "I couldn't sleep and I needed someone to talk to because Tom was sleeping" Mattheo said and Y/N giggled with Pansy. "Tom is actually really attractive" the girl said and Pansy felt Y/N tense up a bit, "please don't be talking about my brother like that" Mattheo said as he stood up and left the common room. "Don't worry you're not the only one who thinks he's attractive" Y/N said as Mattheo was gone out of sight, "he has a good body" the girl said and Y/N looked up to see the girl smiling to herself. "I saw his body once, he was coming out of the shower with only his track pants on, and he bumped into me and I was about to fall but his strong arms caught me" Y/N said and Pansy giggled at her friend's response to the girls comment. Tom walked into the Slytherin common room without either of the girls knowing and walked towards his friends who were studying together. "I wonder if he's big" the girl said and Pansy tried to keep her giggles in, "what if you found out he was big, what would you do to him?" Y/N said and Pansy couldn't control herself as her friend was going to tease the girl. "Well I'm still new to the whole sex thing, but I like doggy style" the girl said as she turned a bit to look at Draco who was nodding to the conversation.

"I find doggy style good, especially if you are arching your back so that your chest is laying on the bed and your ass is high in the air, that way the boys can't resist but to slap you ass every time they are thrusting into you" Y/N said and she started gaining the attention of Tom. "What's your favourite position?" the girl asked and Tom moved closer to the group, "depends who the person is" Y/N said and Pansy noticed Tom standing near them with his arms crossed and him chewing on a toothpick, something he picked up from his brother. "Let's say Tom since we are talking about him" the girl said and Tom cleared his throat making the two girls look up at the older boy. "Riddle, just in time, we were just talking about how, I'm sorry I don't even know your name" Y/N said and looked towards the girl, "Astoria Greengrass" the girl said and Y/N nodded. "Like I was saying, we were just talking about how Astoria thinks you have a good body and you're attractive" Y/N said and Tom smirked to himself as he knew Y/N was jealous. "And you were explaining something about the way you like doggy style?" Tom asked as he sat on the end of the couch near Draco and Astoria, as Pansy tried to hold in her giggles. "We were talking about having sex and what positions we like" Y/N said, "and for me, what would your favourite position be?" Tom asked as he made direct eye contact with Y/N as he twirled his tongue around the toothpick. "I feel like riding you in a seat as my upper body is pressed against your desk would be good" Y/N said as that was the position that they ended up most in when Tom needed to study. Tom chuckled to himself as Pansy's mouth was wide open, "but I would never fuck Tom" Y/N said as Mattheo walked past them, "good" Mattheo said and grabbed his quill he left. "I wouldn't fuck you either Mattheo, so don't get your hopes up" Y/N said and Tom looked towards the girl, "that's something a good girl would say" Tom said as he stood up and walked back to his friends as Pansy laughed her head off. "I feel like my favourite position with Tom would be missionary, I like intimate things" Astoria said and Y/N rolled her eyes. "Basic, if you want I can tell you about some exciting positions if you ever have time" Y/N said and Astoria nodded excitedly as Y/N smiled feeling Pansy rub her arm.

Y/N sat on the table next to Astoria who was in the seat as she pulled out some paper from her robe and placed it in front of the younger girl. "Now what positions have you done?" Y/N asked the girl and the girl thought about it before she answered, "doggy, missionary, and riding" Astoria said and Y/N nodded as she wrote the positions down. "Now there is different types of those positions but also so many more" Y/N said as she started writing some more positions down. "What do you feel comfortable doing? And are they more a soft or hard type of sex?" Y/N asked and Astoria looked down at the paper. "I want to try choking but I'm scared I might die" Astoria said and Y/N giggled under her breath, "if you are doing it with the right person you won't die" Y/N said as she pulled out a lollipop from her robe and put it in her mouth. "Since we aren't just talking about positions, let me ask you some questions and you just tell me the first thing that comes to mind" Y/N said as she placed the paper on her lap with her quill in her hand as Astoria nodded. "What do you enjoy most so far?" Y/N asked and Astoria looked down at her hands as she blushed a bit, "remember this is a safe space, I won't judge" Y/N continued as she sucked on her lollipop. "I like getting my pussy eaten" Astoria whispered and Y/N nodded, "what's a sexual act you've never done, but want to try?" Y/N asked, "having sex on a desk sounds nice" Astoria answered as Y/N wrote some more on the paper. "Do you have any fantasies, kinks or fetishes you'd like to indulge in?" Y/N asked and Astoria quickly nodded, "choking" she said as she looked up to Y/N. "What sort of role play would turn you on most?" Y/N asked, "Professor and student" Astoria said and Y/N widen her eyes at the answer as she thought she would have a more innocent response. "What turns you on the most?" Y/N asked, "muscles" Astoria answered and Y/N smiled as she wrote the answer down. "Important one, do you prefer to be dominant or submissive?" Y/N asked and Astoria shrugged her shoulders, "what's the difference?" she asked and Y/N played with her quill between her fingers. "Dominant is when you are in control and can do whatever you want, and submissive is where you do whatever your dominant partner tells you to do" Y/N said and noticed Tom listening in on the conversation.

Y/N made eye contact with him as she sucked her on lollipop making it pop when she pulled it out of her mouth as she didn't break eye contact with her boyfriend. Tom smirked to himself as he shook his head at the girl knowing that she was teasing him. "I don't like either" Astoria said and Y/N nodded as she crossed out 'dom or sub',  "what's your favourite place to touch yourself that's not your pussy or tits?" Y/N asked and Astoria thought for a moment. "My neck" Astoria said, "and last question, what was your first sexual experience like?" Y/N asked as she looked down at the younger girl. "I was caught up in the flirting that I didn't really notice until I felt him inside me" Astoria said and Y/N nodded as she went through her notes. "I highly suggest that you talk to her sexual partner or partners, no judging remember, about how you feel with being comfortable having sex with them. Let them know you want to test out choking, but have a safe word incase it gets too much, let them know you like being touched or even kissed on your neck, and you love getting your pussy eaten. Take your time, but feel free to try new positions slowly and even new spaces, for example a desk, do some student and Professor role playing, and tell your partner to flex their muscles" Y/N said and Astoria nodded as Y/N handed her the paper with the notes. "Also tell them how you feel about dominant and submissive, be honest with your partner, that's the best thing you can do. And of course enjoy yourself and be safe" Y/N concluded as Astoria stood up and hugged the girl, "thank you so much" Astoria said. Y/N smiled as she saw the girl walked towards the boys dormitory area, knowing she was probably going to Draco from what her and Pansy knew so far. Tom walked over to Y/N as she was still sitting on the table, "you know you should be a sex education Professor" Tom said and Y/N hit his chest lightly. "Is that suppose to be an insult?" Y/N asked and Tom pulled out the lollipop from her mouth before placing it in his own mouth. Y/N saw Tom swirl his tongue around the lollipop before he took out of his mouth and placed it back into Y/N's mouth as the lollipop was covered in his saliva he didn't suck off. "I'm just saying that you give out some good advice when you are interested in the topic to help others" Tom said as he brushed a hair out of Y/N's face.

"I'm interested in sex?" Y/N said innocently as Tom chuckled under his breath before he held onto Y/N's jawline stroking his thumb over her cheek. "I would say you are interested in sex if every time I try and do something else when you are around me, I happen to end up balls deep inside your wet pussy" Tom whispered towards Y/N. "I don't ever hear you complaining" Y/N said and Tom rubbed his thumb over her bottom lip, "I didn't say I complain about it" Tom said as he smirked at Y/N before he pulled his hand away.