chapter 10.

When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are to become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the desire to mate every second of the day. It is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every part of your body. No, don't blush. I am telling you some truths. For that is just being in love; which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over, when being in love has burned away. Doesn't sound very exciting, does it? But it is!

Y/N was reading a quote from the romantic novel Captain Corelli's Mandolin by Louis de Bernières. Y/N had a big interest in old set novels and the way they represented love as something passionate and loving, compared to more recent novels that represented love as sex and guilt. Tom sat next to Y/N at the back of the library on one of the bean bags, Y/N looked up and smiled at the older boy before he leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips. "What are you reading?" Tom asked as he wrapped his arm around Y/N pulling her so she was leaning down on his chest. "Some historical romantic war novel" Y/N said as Tom placed his hands on the book, making Y/N look down at his hands that had veins poking out. Y/N had a thing with men's hands, if they were smooth and had veins, it became a turn on for the younger girl. Y/N always remembered when Draco would always hold his fork at dinner time at the Malfoy's, she would always get distracted and Draco used to try and make his veins pop out more because he knew the girl liked seeing it. Tom and Mattheo were the same with their hands, Y/N just kept the hand vein turning her on her own little secret because she knew that the Riddle boys would always try and flex their hands when Y/N was around them. Y/N traced the veins on Tom's hand as he smiled down at the girl, "are you okay princess?" Tom asked and Y/N nodded. "I'm fine daddy" Y/N said as Tom noticed that Y/N's mood had changed, he put her novel down and tilted Y/N's head up to look at him. "Are you sure?" Tom asked as he brought his hand Y/N was playing with up to her neck, "I just like your hands" Y/N said innocently and Tom chuckled to himself before he laid Y/N down on her bean bag as he hovered over her and made Y/N look him directly in his dark eyes. "I like my hands as well princess, especially around your neck" Tom said as he leaned into Y/N closer and connected their lips together. Y/N smiled into the kiss as her hand held onto Tom's bicep and her other one found its way into his hair. Tom pulled away sightly as he smiled, "I will never get use to your kisses" Tom whispered against Y/N lips as he connected their lips again and bit her bottom lip making her moan softly. "Quiet princess, someone might hear us" Tom whispered as he chuckled into the kiss before his hand held onto Y/N's waist tight as his other hand was still wrapped around her neck.

"Well that would be your fault if someone caught us" Y/N whispered as Tom held Y/N's neck a little tighter. "Someone thinks talking back is good" Tom whispered as the hand on Y/N's waist trailed down to the hem of her skirt and landed on her thigh. "Don't even think about it Riddle" Y/N said as she placed her hand over Tom's to try and stop him from doing what she knew he was going to do. Tom chuckled as he pressed his lips against Y/N's distracting her and taking the opportunity to slip his hand out of her grip and towards her panties. Tom traced over Y/N's core as he could feel her getting wetter at his touch, "daddy likes touching you" Tom whispered as he kissed down Y/N's neck as she bit her lip to try and not make any noise. Tom slipped Y/N's panties to the side as he started rubbing between her slits with two fingers making Y/N squirm a little as she was trying to be quiet. Tom chuckled as he saw Y/N biting her lip trying to reframe herself from making any noises. Tom rubbed his thumb over Y/N's bottom lip making her release it from her teeth before he pushed his fingers into her making moan softly and arch her back. "Princess, someone will hear us if you don't be quiet for daddy" Tom whispered towards Y/N as he thrusted his fingers in and out of her slowly as his thumb played with her clit. Y/N bit her lip again as one of her hands grabbed onto Tom's bicep and her other held onto the bean bag underneath her. Tom pulled his fingers out as Y/N looked into his eyes and they made eye contact as Tom sucked on his fingers, tasting Y/N's sweet wetness, making Y/N get butterflies in her stomach at the sight. Tom smirked at Y/N as he placed his fingers back making Y/N arch her back again and Tom kissing her to hide her sweet moans.