chapter 24.

Y/N walked out of the Great Hall and towards the Slytherin common room when she felt someone pull her into the broom closet. Y/N tried to hold herself up as she was going to fall when someone pressed their lips to hers and held her closer to their body, Y/N could tell it was Tom. "Really Riddle?" Y/N asked as it had been two days since she walked away from the jealous boy in the Great Hall. "Don't call me Riddle" Tom whispered against Y/N's lips as he pressed their lips together again before Tom pulled Y/N up, holding onto her butt as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Tom pushed Y/N against the wall as they were making out hard before Tom pulled away and kissed down Y/N's neck making her moan softly. "You know I get jealous over that boy" Tom said against Y/N's skin and Y/N hummed in response, "you're mine and only mine princess" Tom continued as one of his hands slipped into her panties and felt up her core. "I think someone needs to be reminded of who she belongs to" Tom said as he looked into Y/N's eyes through the darkness of the closet, before he pushed his finger into Y/N's core making her legs tighten around Tom's waist. "What do you say princess? Should daddy show you who you belong to?" Tom asked as he put Y/N down before letting his hand slip back under her skirt and into her panties. "Yes" Y/N said as Tom played with her clit, "let daddy hear how good he makes you feel" Tom said as he kneeled down in front of Y/N before he pulled one of her legs over his shoulder and put his head under Y/N's skirt. Tom pulled Y/N's panties to the side as he connected his mouth with her core, and started inserting his tongue in and out of her entrance making Y/N moan as her legs started to feel tingles running through them from the pleasure.

Y/N sat with her father in the Hogwarts garden as Severus needed some time away from his office that was overflowing with papers that needed to be sign or marked, and he had asked his daughter to keep him company as they never really got to spend time together. Y/N was reading her novel as her father was reading his newspaper as always, before Y/N looked out to look at all the flowers in the garden. Y/N always loved nature, she wanted to live in the countryside away from everyone and everything, just her and nature. Severus looked down towards his daughter as she was admiring the flowers and grass around them and smiled to himself as her mother use to do the same thing.

Y/N was walking with Tom around the back of Hogwarts walls when Y/N noticed that Hogwarts had a small cherry blossom tree planted near the Hogwarts graveyard. "I didn't know Hogwarts had a cherry blossom tree" Y/N said as she towards the beautiful flowers the tree was showing off. "It must be for the memory of those who have passed" Tom said as he pointed out to the Hogwarts graveyard, where many powerful wizards and Professors laid to rest. "We have two at the Snape Manor because my mother use to plant them each birthday for me" Y/N said as she looked towards the flowers again smiling. "Cherry blossoms are a symbol of a time of renewal and the fleeting nature of life" Y/N said as her and Tom sat near the tree, "their life is very short that their beauty only peaks for around two weeks before the blossoms start to fall" Y/N continued as Tom looked at her admiring the way she talked about the tree. "You seem to be very interested in your nature history" Tom said and Y/N smiled down at her hands, "I just have an interest in nature" Y/N said as she looked out to see Hagrid watering his pot plants near his hut. "I actually have something for you" Tom said after a few moments and Y/N looked at the boy in confusion before he pulled out a small back box from his robe handing it to Y/N. Y/N took the box as she opened it to reveal a sliver infinity band ring, "to represent my infinite love that I have for you" Tom said as he blushed a little. "Tom, I love it" Y/N said as she placed it on her right middle finger next to her Slytherin ring, pulling Tom into a hug as he held her tighter. Y/N pulled away as Tom leaned in before Y/N pushed her finger to Tom's lips confusing the boy, "not in front of the dead, respect their boundaries Riddle" Y/N said and Tom chuckled to himself. Tom pulled Y/N up and walked with her back to the Hogwarts gardens placing a kiss on her lips lightly before anyone saw, making Y/N smile.