chapter 23.

Mattheo walked with Y/N down to his smoking area as Y/N was jumping off the rocks below, "be careful baby" Mattheo said as he sat on a rock watching his girlfriend who ran up to him. "You know that I got Blaise and Pansy to make up with each other" Y/N said as she sat next to Mattheo watching him inhale his smoke before blowing it out. "I heard, I'm proud of you, being the bigger person and helping out your friends" Mattheo said warming Y/N's heart at his words. Y/N rested her chin on Mattheo's bicep as she looked at the way Mattheo was inhaling and exhaling his smoke from his cigarette. "You're really attractive" Y/N said as she placed a kiss on Mattheo's clothed bicep as Mattheo chuckled to himself. "Is that because smoking looks cool to you or because your boyfriend is actually attractive?" Mattheo asked as he looked down in Y/N's eyes blowing smoke into her face, making her pull back coughing. "I hate you" Y/N said as she was waving her hand to try and get the smoke out of her face, "that's not what you were telling me this morning when you were bouncing on my dick in the boys bathroom" Mattheo said as Y/N hit his bicep from his comment. "You feel so good daddy, you are going to make me cum daddy, yes just like that daddy" Mattheo said teasing Y/N as she looked at him with a serious face. "Keep acting like that Riddle and we won't have sex for a full week" Y/N said as she smirked to her boyfriend making Mattheo laugh to himself loud. "You think you could last?" Mattheo asked and Y/N raised her eyebrows as she knew that if her and Mattheo stopped having sex for a week she would still have Tom, "more than you" Y/N said as she stood up and kissed Mattheo lightly on his lips before she went to pick out some daisies.

Y/N walked into her Defence Against the Dark Arts class as she saw Blaise and Pansy talking to each other with smiles on her face, the sight warmed her heart. Y/N sat next to Pansy as she overheard that they were talking about Patronus', a Patronus is intrinsically tied to a witch or wizard's personality, although it doesn't always take the animal form they'd expect, it was usually casted by the incantation 'Expecto Patronum' and usually required the wizard or witch to think of a happy memory while casting the spell. All the students discovered their Patronus' in their fourth year when Professor Lupin was teaching the class about it but many failed as it was a hard spell to cast the first time. Y/N's Patronum is a Dragon, while she found out her fathers Patronus is a Doe and her mothers Patronus use to be a Dragonfly. Severus walked into the class as everyone quietened down and Mattheo sat next to Y/N as Severus wrote something on the chalk board.

Tom was reading a novel in the library when Y/N noticed him alone on the table, she walked towards him as she sat on the desk making Madam Pince looked at her disappointed as she sat on the seat next to Tom. "What are you reading?" Y/N asked as she laid her head on her hand looking towards Tom as he was reading. "Something about a man killing his friends" Tom said as he closed his novels and turned his attention to Y/N as her eyes widened. "Well I hope you are not getting any ideas" Y/N said as she played with her mothers ring between her fingers, "never" Tom said as he pulled Y/N chair closer to him and kissed her clothed shoulder. "You really can't keep your hands off me, can you?" Y/N asked as she giggled towards Tom trying to move her closer, "maybe" Tom whispered as he saw his friends walking into the library. Y/N pulled her chair away from Tom as his friends sat at the table with them, making Tom feel a bit sad. "Studying boys?" Y/N asked and one of the boys nodded towards the girl, "as always" Y/N whispered under her breath as she noticed Draco with a cut across his cheek. Y/N stood up as Tom noticed that Draco had Y/N's attention making the boy grow a little jealous at the fact Y/N was still close with Draco, even though they worked things out between them. "Draco, what happened?" Y/N asked as she approached the boy with Goyle and touched his cheek softly, making Draco shut his eyes as he had pain in his cheek. "I was teasing Potter when I fell off the tree in the gardens" Draco said as he looked away from Y/N making Y/N giggle to herself before Draco gave her a serious stare making Y/N giggle more at the boy. Draco and Goyle walked towards the table in front of Tom and his friends and Y/N followed the two boys as Y/N started teasing Draco. "You really are an idiot" Y/N said as she sat next to Draco and saw Tom bawling his fist on the table in front of them, Y/N ignored her boyfriend as she turned her attention to Goyle. "Please tell me you laughed at him" Y/N asked the boy as Goyle chuckled under his breath before Draco stared at him making him clear his throat before answering, "no". Y/N shook her head as Draco opened his school book and Goyle pulled out his quill to write something in his own school book. Y/N laid her head on the desk as she was playing with Draco's quill when Professor McGonagall walked towards the table.