chapter 19.

Y/N woke up to her cuddling with Pansy in her bed, she looked at the clock on the desk to see it was only 6:39am, she didn't need to wake up for another hour. Y/N closed her eyes as she tried to fall back asleep but failed after a few minutes, she looked down to see Pansy sleeping peacefully and decided to go read in the Slytherin common room until she had to get ready the fifth year study session they were having in the library for next weeks OWL exams. Y/N put on her robe as she grabbed her novel and she walked out of her dormitory and into the Slytherin common room. Y/N sat on the window sill as she looked outside to see the gardens and Hagrid feeding his creatures. Y/N opened her novel as she started to read her novel, getting lost from reality and into her romance novel setting.

Pansy and Y/N sat with Mattheo in the library as Headmistress Umbridge started talking to the fifth year students about the OWL exams and what is expected from each and every one of the students. Y/N looked around the library until her eyes met Cedric's, Cedric looked away blushing a little as the girl noticed him staring, making her smile a bit. Mattheo noticed the two and squeezed Y/N's leg under the table making her look at him with wide eyes. "Stop Mattheo" Y/N whispered between her teeth towards the boy who looked annoyed, "you should stop as well" Mattheo said and Y/N rolled her eyes at his response. Mattheo leaned in closer to Y/N, "don't you dare fucking roll your eyes at me" Mattheo whispered and Y/N ignored him as she opened her school book. Mattheo opened his own school book as he shifted away from Y/N a bit, Y/N knew the boy was annoyed but she was use to Mattheo acting this way when other boys gave her their attention. Y/N turned to look to Mattheo who was writing something, Y/N reached out to touch Mattheo's hand but he pulled it away before she could even touch him. "Are you serious annoyed at just one look Cedric gave me?" Y/N asked and Mattheo ignored the girl. Y/N turned her attention back to her studying as she knew Mattheo would eventually have to talk to her again. Mattheo was still ignoring Y/N during the rest of the day and Y/N was starting to get really annoyed with the boy. Mattheo walked down behind Hogwarts walls for his smoke and Y/N followed him, Mattheo knew the girl was following him but decided to ignore her. Mattheo was mad, Y/N could get any boy she wanted and she would always be nice or smile towards the ones that admired her the most, and that's what really annoyed Mattheo the most. Mattheo sat on a rock as he lit his cigarette with his wand, "you like following people who ignore you?" Mattheo asked without turning his head. Y/N rolled her eyes as she sat next to the boy, "well I followed my boyfriend not some random guy" Y/N said as she rested her head on Mattheo's bicep looking up at him. "Boyfriend huh?" Mattheo said as he inhaled some smoke, "yes Mattheo, my boyfriend" Y/N said and Mattheo chuckled under his breath.

"If I'm your boyfriend, you won't be doing the shit that you always do to cause fights between us" Mattheo said and Y/N sat up looking towards the boy, "excuse me?" Y/N said. "You heard me" Mattheo said as he exhaled some smoke making Y/N turn her attention to the grass field in front of them. "I don't understand why you always act like this" Y/N whispered under her breath catching the attention of Mattheo as he chuckled a bit louder this time. "I act like this because you're mine" Mattheo said as he inhaled the last of his smoke before putting out the cigarette, "you need to start acting like you fucking love me Y/N" Mattheo continued and Y/N felt her stomach drop at the comment. "You want me to stop talking to all the guys here at Hogwarts to show my love to you?" Y/N asked and Mattheo ignored the girl as it sounded stupid coming out of her mouth. "That's pathetic Mattheo" Y/N continued and stood up, "if you walk away right now, we are over" Mattheo said as he turned his head away from Y/N. "Really? First you want me to stop talking to boys who happen to be some of my friends, now you are saying if I walk away from this conversation we are over" Y/N shouted and Mattheo stood up grabbing her by her neck. "Don't you dare raise your voice at me" Mattheo said though his teeth, Y/N could tell he was mad and she pushed his chest as his grip tightened around her neck. "Fuck you Mattheo" Y/N said as she walked away from the boy before he grabbed her arm and turned her around to face him. "You are seriously walking away?" Mattheo said as he laughed in Y/N's face, "there's nothing funny here Mattheo so I don't know why you are laughing" Y/N said before she turned and left the boy by himself.