chapter 7.

Y/N walked into the library and found Tom reading something alone on one of the bean bags at the back of the library, she sat next to him as he looked towards her. "You know I never really took Tom Riddle to be quite a big reader when I first met him" Y/N said as she opened her novel as she was on her last chapter. "I could say the same for the Slytherin Queen" Tom said as he moved his legs a bit so Y/N could come closer to him. "I like reading, it distracts me from my life problems" Y/N said and Tom looked down as the girl leaned into her bean bag, "problems?" Tom asked and Y/N hummed in response. "You have a good life though Y/N, what problems arise for such a pretty girl like yourself" Tom said and Y/N smiled to herself as she looked up to see Tom putting his book to his side. "I may look perfect but under all the fake smiles and power I have over people, I'm just really a 15 year old teenage witch with no idea on what she wants to do with her life after Hogwarts" Y/N said as she played with her school tie between her fingers. "I think that's still perfect though" Tom said as Y/N smiled up at him, "you know I read about so many perfect girls or women living such rich and lavish lives, sometimes I wish I was them" Y/N said and Tom reached out to hold Y/N's hand. "You're living one as well" Tom said and Y/N looked down at their joined hands, "I may be rich Riddle, but I am not living a lavish life yet" Y/N said as she looked down at her novel and pulled her hand away from Tom's as she looked back to her novel. Tom watched as Y/N read the last chapter of her novel and noticed the way Y/N's facial expressions would change every time something exciting or sad happened. "What would your lavish life be if you could choose?" Tom said after a few moments of silence between the two. "I want to travel the world, and then settle down in the countryside of France in a castle or a Manor that has goats and cows, and a field of flowers that I can run into every morning" Y/N said as she didn't look up once from her novel. Tom smiled down at his hand and looked to see his new Slytherin ring his father had sent him and his brother a few weeks before, as he thought about Y/N's response. "That's very specific" Tom said as he moved closer to Y/N as their legs touched slightly, Y/N looked down at their legs and shook her head as she smiled to herself.

"I just want to be myself" Y/N said as she closed her novel as she had finished it, "with your cows and goats?" Tom asked and Y/N slapped Tom's chest playfully as he chuckled to himself. "I like cows and goats, especially baby ones" Y/N said as she noticed Tom's Slytherin ring, "I like your ring" Y/N said as she touched the snake print that was displayed on the think sliver ring band. "Thanks, our father sent them out a few weeks ago and we have finally gotten the chance to wear them" Tom said and Y/N looked at her own Slytherin ring, with a snake wrapped around the band and a 'SS' engraved below one of the snakes heads. "What would you lavish life be?" Y/N asked Tom as she sat up a bit and faced him as their legs were fully touching and she was playing with his robe, making Tom look away from the girls actions. "I would want a small cottage with a room filled with many books, old and new, and a Bernese mountain dog" Tom said as he looked down at the button Y/N was playing with between her fingers. "Dogs are cute" Y/N said as she reached over and grabbed Tom's book he was reading before, "a lot of things seem cute to you don't they?" Tom said as he brushed a piece of hair behind Y/N's ear making her feel nervous for some reason. "I find most things cute if I enjoy them" Y/N said as she made eye contact with Tom before she looked back at the old book's cover. "Would it be straight forward to say that I find you rather cute?" Tom asked and Y/N's head shoot up as she looked at Tom as his warm hand with a cold ring brushed past her warm cheek. "Uh, I don't think so" Y/N said as she smiled at the older boy, "then it won't be too forward if I kissed you" Tom said and Y/N looked in confusion to the boy as Tom leaned forward and connected their lips softly. Y/N placed Tom's book down as she grabbed onto his robe and pulled the boy in closer making Tom chuckle into the kiss, before he pressed their lips harder against each other as he held onto Y/N's cheek a little tighter than before.

Pansy slapped Y/N's butt as she walked into Potions class and sat next to Draco who was trying to balance his quill on his forehead. "I can not believe that the Riddle brothers are all over you" Pansy whispered as Mattheo sat in front of them as he smiled down at Y/N making her smile back. "Pansy stop, it's not a big deal" Y/N said as she opened her potion book, "it is when my best friend, the Slytherin Queen, happens to have two or maybe three guys she can make out with whenever she wants" Pansy replied back and Y/N looked in confusion at the comment of three guys. "Draco" Pansy said and Y/N nodded, "what?" Draco said as he leaned onto his desk, "nothing Malfoy" Y/N said as she pushed his face away to face the front making him smirk a bit at the action. Severus walked into the class as Blaise followed close behind him and Severus started writing 'Amortentia' on the chalk board. Severus opened a cauldron at the front of the class and gestured everyone to come forward and stand at the front with him and Blaise. Y/N stood next to Draco as Pansy held onto her arm closely, "can someone tell me what the potion Amortentia is?" Severus said and Hermione put her hand up quickly. "Miss Granger" Severus said and Hermione stepped forward before speaking, "Amortentia is the strongest love potion known, it is supposed to smell differently to each of us, according to what attracts us" Hermione said as she stepped closer to the cauldron. "For example, I can smell freshly mown grass, new parchment, and" Hermione said but stopped as she turned slightly pink and didn't complete her sentence. "That is correct" Severus said as Blaise stepped forward, "as much as amortentia is the strongest love potion known to wizards and witches, amortentia doesn't really create love of course" Blaise said and everyone listened to the Slytherin boy. "It is impossible to manufacture or imitate love and the person under the effect of the potion would only hold an obsession for the person for a while who administered it" Blaise continued as people started smelling the potion. "This makes it the most powerful but also highly dangerous potion" Severus said as he placed the lid over the cauldron as students stepped back.

Pansy squeezed Y/N's arm and whispered, "do you think you could smell more than one person?" before Y/N looked towards Hermione. "Can you only smell one person or more?" Y/N said out loud and Draco tensed up beside the girl, "the smell is never really linked to a person but something that attracts you in a way" Blaise said and Pansy and Y/N nodded. Severus let everyone in pairs come and smell the love potion and whispers were heard across the class room as everyone was writing a report on what amortentia may do if it is brewed the wrong way. Pansy and Y/N walked towards Severus who eyed them before Y/N smelt the potion along with Pansy, Y/N's nose filled with the scent of green apple and mint, old book smell, and expensive cologne. Y/N walked back to her table and sat next to Draco who was staring at her, "it seems like you smelt something you never thought you would" Draco said and Y/N looked up at him. "No I am just surprised" Y/N said and Draco smiled at her, "tell me one smell and I'll tell you one of mine" Draco said as Y/N leaned on the desk. "Green apple and mint" Y/N said and Mattheo turned to the two of them, "really?" Draco asked knowing that green apples was his scent and Y/N nodded. "Well I smelt fresh flowers" Draco said and smiled to himself as they both knew that was Y/N's scent of her room at the Snape Manor. Pansy leaned towards Y/N, "what were your other two?" Pansy asked and Y/N looked towards her friend, "old book smell and expensive cologne" Y/N replied and Pansy wiggled her eyebrows as Y/N rolled her eyes. "I smelt butterbeer, chocolate frogs, and expensive cologne" Pansy said and Y/N smiled at her best friend, "I'm your chocolate frogs" Y/N said and Pansy blushed a bit at the girls comment.

Y/N walked towards the Riddle brothers dormitory as Mattheo had let Y/N borrow his charms school book. Y/N knocked lightly before Tom opened the door revealing his sightly wet torso and dripping wet hair from his shower, he was only wearing his grey track pants. "Can you give this to your brother" Y/N said as she looked Tom's body up and down making the older boy chuckle at her reaction to his body. "Why don't you come in and keep me company, Mattheo went out for a smoke" Tom said as he moved aside so Y/N could walk into the dormitory. Y/N placed Mattheo's school book on his desk as Y/N noticed a photo of them with their father and a women when they were younger. Tom leaned on the desk and pulled Y/N towards him before he took the photo from her hand and looked at it himself. "The last family photo we took before our mother passed away" Tom said and Y/N felt sad for the boy as he placed the photo on the desk. "It must have been hard for you especially" Y/N said and Tom nodded as he licked his lips and looked into Y/N's eyes making her blush a little. "It was, but now I know that she is in a happier and better place" Tom said as he grabbed Y/N's hand and pulled her against his chest as he tilted her chin up and connected their lips together. Y/N kissed Tom back and placed her hands at the back of his neck as she ran her finger through his still wet hair. Tom pulled Y/N up as he carried her to his bed and laid her down as Y/N felt down Tom's toned body at how smooth and ripped the boy really was, it was like touching something very hard but soft at the same time. Tom pulled away from Y/N as he started kissing down her neck making Y/N's eyes roll to the back of her head as it felt good. Tom's hand was moving down towards Y/N's school skirt and he placed his cold hand on her thigh making goosebumps instantly rise onto her skin. Y/N felt Tom's abs as she felt around and scratched Tom's back from the little pleasure she was feeling on her neck. Tom's hand on Y/N's thigh started traveling up towards her panties and she could feel herself get wetter as she thought about how big Tom could be. Tom's hand found its way to the hem of Y/N's panties as he pushed his lips back onto Y/N's and heard her softly moan as he traced his fingers along her core that was covered by her panties.

Tom pulled away for a bit as he stared down into Y/N's eyes as she bit her bottom lip between her teeth, "already wet?" Tom asked and smirked at Y/N as he slipped her panties to the side feeling her wetness between her slits. Y/N's eyes shut in pleasure as Tom kissed down her neck and slipped down his bed lifting her body up a bit to take off her panties. He placed them on the floor as he pulled Y/N down towards his face and kiss the top of her clit making Y/N's legs try and shut before Tom held them open. Tom licked a strip between Y/N's slit and tasted her sweetness before Y/N's hands found their way to Tom's hair and Tom held onto Y/N's thigh as he started licking up and down her slits as she moaned from the pleasure.

Blinded by Lust | ʏ/ɴ ꜱɴᴀᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें