Chapter-10

"Haya we are going back to Lahore today," Asim said, entering her room. "But what about the meeting?" She asked sitting on the couch next to Asim.

"It's cancelled! I don't want to sign any contract with the Malik's" he said angrily. "Asim is everything alright? Yesterday you were so happy to meet the Malik's and sign a deal with them, then what happened today?" Haya asked with concern.

Asim sighed and got up from the couch turning his back to Haya, "Do you know who is the CEO of the Malik Industries?" Asim asked turning his head towards her, Haya shakes her head and asks "Who?"

"Naina.." he mumbles, "What?" she asks being confused. "Hunaina Malik" He says clearly.  Hatred was evident in his eyes as he uttered her name with immense hatred.

"Why do I feel like you both know each other" Haya asked raising her eyebrow. "Yes we do know each other and I know her very well than the others" He spat in anger and left Haya's room closing the door with a thud.

"What happened to him," She thought.  As their flight was tonight, Haya informed Mehrbano about it and then started packing her bags.

"Asim, I  am ready, let's leave for the airport'' Haya says entering his room. "Okay then let's leave" Asim replied.

They reached the airport and had done their immigration and all other processes and now they're waiting for their departure.

"Asim let's get some coffee" Haya yawned, "okay" Asim gave a short reply. Both of them were walking back to their seats Asim bumped into someone causing the coffee to spill over his shirt.

"Can't you watch where you're walking to?!" Asim yelled when he saw the girl who he just bumped into.  "I am sorry," the girl said in a low tone.

"You better be!" he spat in anger, "Asim! why are you yelling at her?" Haya never saw him disrespect anyone like this.

"Some people deserve it," He said glaring at her and went to his seat. "I am so sorry, my friend isn't like it's just he is very angry today" Haya apologised to the girl in front of her.

"No no, it's okay you don't need to apologise" the girl replied with a smile, "I am Haya Qadir and you?" Haya asked forwarding her hand "Hunaina Malik" the girl replied and shakes hands with Haya.

"Hunaina? I think I heard this name somewhere" Haya thought.

"Maaz!" Mahir yelled entering Maaz's cabin, "what? Why do you always have to yell?" Maaz asked in annoyance. "Shut up! Mamu's daughter is coming today so you need to pick her from the airport"

"No! I know these people's intentions, they want us to meet indirectly and after some days they'd think we both look good together and then get us married. Bro, I don't want to get married to any of my cousins and--" Maaz talked nonstop like a fool until Mahir shut him up.

"I told you just to pick her up from the airport and stop this stupid drama of yours, Mamu has already fixed her marriage" Mahir lied just to make sure Maaz goes to pick her up without any drama.

"Thanks to Allah that her marriage is already fixed, I don't believe in these elder people's talks and intentions" Maaz mumbled sitting on his chair.

After their plane landed at the Karachi airport Haya and Hunaina meet again. The girls walk out of the airport while gossiping while Asim was busy on his phone.

"Hunaina", "Haya" two different voices called at the same time. Maaz called out Hunaina's name and Asim called out Haya, making both of them turn in different directions.

"This voice seems familiar," Haya thought and asked Asim why he called her, "Let's go I'll drop you at your home and then I'll go to mine," he said and Haya nodded.