Be yourself

You were a huge fan of this celeb on your favorite show and you were finally able to meet her. You stood in line patiently waiting, heart beating fast like it was coming out of your chest. You could see her in a distance, she looked even more gorgeous in person. A few minutes later it was finally your turn and she greeted you with a warm smile. "Hi what's your name?" "Y-Y/N." She laughs at your nervousness. You blush. "Hey you don't need to be nervous around me." "Um I got you a gift." You pull out a gift bag behind you. She was happy and excited. "May I open it now?" "Yeah!" She excitedly opens it and inside were some candies, a small candle and a card. "I'll read your card after okay sweetheart?" You blushed again at the pet name, you were starting to feel small. You also kinda worried about what she might think of you after the letter. You had told her about your regression, something you never told anyone about but felt like a safe space would be her. Who would she tell? She doesn't know your family and friends. You blanked a bit and startled when she kept calling your name and to take a picture. "Oh I'm sorry!" "It's okay what would you want your pose to be?" "Um c-can we do a piggyback if that's allowed?" "Of course! That would be cute!" She lowered herself a little so you could jump on. She smelled amazing up close, you felt safe. "3.2.1 and smile!" The camera woman says. You jump down and was sad this moment was ending. "Bye y/n it was nice meeting you." "Same here, (insert name)" You gave her one last hug before leaving. You looked back and she smiled and gave you a wink. You smiled back and wondered if she did that to anyone else. You decided to shake it off and grab a drink to calm your nerves. All of a sudden you felt lonely, everyone came with your friends but you came alone. You beat yourself over how you acted with her, maybe she thought I was weird.

An hour had passed by and only a few fans were left around. You wondered if you'd be able to see her again somehow. You walked all over the venue and to where the meet and greet was. She wasn't there and people were putting away things. You sighed. Maybe my hopes were too high. You were about to head to your car when suddenly you get a dm on Instagram. Your eyes went wide it was her! You quickly open it.

"Hi y/n! Thank you for your sweet gifts and letter! It makes my job so much better when I have fans like you. I'm honored to be your inspiration. Always be you, and I never will judge you."
You couldn't stop smiling, you couldn't believe she messaged you! You decided to message back. "Hii omg thanks for messaging me, I love you so much! This day meant everything to me."
The message is read. You were shocked she was still on. "Aww well I'm glad to have met you." You couldn't believe this was happening at this point. "Me too!!"
She begins typing again for awhile. The anticipation was getting to you. What possibly could she want to say to you? "Are you still around? If you are I would love to talk to you again." Your heart was racing you weren't sure if you read correctly. You reread it again and responded with "yes I'm still here, I'm at the front." "Okay I'll have my manager come get you! See you soon!" You start to wonder if you were dreaming or if this was all some prank. You waited there for a couple of minutes until a woman dressed in a business suit approached you. "Hello are you y/n?" "Y-Yes." "Follow me dear." You follow her backstage of the venue. You pass a bunch of crew members and rooms. The woman knocks on one of the doors. "(Insert name) Y/N is here" The door opens and it's her. You couldn't believe it. "I'll let you guys have your moment." The woman walks off. "Cmon y/n come inside." You walk in her dressing room. It was simple but nice. You look around there's fluffy rug and the walls were painted light blue. There were beautiful paintings of scenery on the wall. "Y/N you wanna sit?" You snap out of your thoughts. "Huh?" You look at her sitting on the sofa patting a spot next to her." You nervously make your way to her and sit down. "Hey no need to be nervous, why don't you tell me more about yourself." She pats your shoulder. "Umm I don't know what to say." "Well why don't we start about your hobbies, you mentioned you play the guitar?" "Yeah!" "How long have you been playing?" "A couple of years!" "Cool, how did you learn?" "On YouTube." She chuckles "that's really cool!" "Thanks." You we're still super nervous and didn't know why she would invite you out of everyone else. You looked down playing with your fingers." "Hey what's wrong?" You still looked down um I-I don't know." "Y/N you can tell me, I'm here for you." You look up to her smiling at you. You were starting to feel small, didn't wanna regress in front of her at all but you could feel yourself slipping. "Why don't we see what's on tv." She turns on the tv and hands you the remote. "I dunno how." You look to her and smiles and flips through the channels and lands on paw patrol. "That one!!" "Okay y/n no problem." "Can I ask you something?" She asks. "Mhm?" "Is this part of your regression? No judgment I just wanna be sure." You blush and then nod. "I-I sowwy." You pout. "Aw no dear don't be, it's adorable and I want you to be yourself okay?" You nodded. You were shocked she was okay with it. "I'll get some drinks and snacks. Cookies?" You nod excitedly. She smiles and goes on her phone to text her assistant.

Within a few minutes you were fully regressed. Crumbs all over your mouth and lap from eating the cookies. Giggling at the show that was on tv kicking your legs. She was on her phone while looking at you at times, smiling to herself how innocent and full of joy you were. "Do you want me to open your water?" You nod. She opens it for you. You grab the water bottle with two hands and try to drink from it. You end up spilling some on your shirt and lap. "Oh no I'm so sorry!!" Thinking she'd get mad for getting some of it on the couch. "Oh it's okay y/n don't worry about it." You pout, you still felt bad. "Hey it's okay sweetie." You blush at the nickname. "Um c-can you help me hold it?" You hand her the bottle. "Sure!" She helps you drink from the water bottle until you're done. "Thank you!" "You're welcome." You began feeling this comforting amazing feeling, this is what you've always imagine a caregiver to be. There was no way you could ask her this. You snap out of your thoughts when you hear her calling your name. "Huh?" "You okay? You just kept staring at me." She laughs. "Oh I'm so sorry!Just uh got lost in my thoughts." "No need to apologize, do you wanna tell me what's in your mind?" "Um..." "it's okay you don't have to tell me, sometimes it can help to talk things out." "Um I don't know, you're going to think I'm weird.." "Y/N, there's nothing weird about you! Who says weird is a bad thing?" You shrug. "Um thanks for letting me be..me. It really makes me comforted." "Aww well I'm glad, I just want you to be yourself, I mean I'm honored you even told me. Thank you for trusting me. And I won't say anything." You smile and she smiles back. There was a silence, not awkward but you two turned to your tv or phone after.

An hour later you felt a twinge in your bladder but was afraid to tell her. You looked over and she fell asleep on the sofa next to you. You looked around and didn't know where the bathroom would be. You got scared and ended up sniffling and crying, trying not to be too loud to wake her up. She ended waking up "Aw man what time is it? Y/N! What's the matter hmm?" She quickly jolted up comforting you. You pointed to your tummy. "Is your stomach sore?" "N-no..." "Are you hungry?" You shook your head. "Do you have to use the bathroom?" There was no answer you just played with your thumbs. She figured that's what it was and lead you to the bathroom in the dressing room. "Here I'll wait by the door okay?" She walks off then comes back realizing you seemed scared and standing there. "Hey what's wrong?" "Um I Um don't know.." It broke her heart to see you so fragile looking. "May I?" You nod. She began unbuttoning your jeans and slid them down a bit to be met with a pull up. She didn't question it but was a little taken a back by it. "Baby? Do you need to change?" You ended up crying in her arms. "Aw no shhh shhh it's okay, baby. Shhh nothing to be ashamed of." She ended up pulling you into her lap cradling you til you calmed down. "I-I need my bag." "Do you want me to get it?" You nod and get off of her realizing you did leak a little and on her. You were mortified. But she didn't seem to mind. She came back with your bag and gave it to you. "I'm really sowwy." "No no please don't feel bad! Accidents happen okay?" You nod sniffling. She ends up helping you clean up and change clothes. "Thank you mommy." By the end of it you were in a regressed state of a toddler. Her eyes went wide. "Oh Um you're welcome... y/n." She was a little confused but didn't want to upset you so she let it slide.

Part 2?
I've been writing again in my spare time.