Telling the truth

Y/N's POV
I had been dating my girlfriend for couple of months now. Things were going great but there was something she didn't know. That I age regressed. I'm scared what Billie would think of me. I don't think we'd break up but I never told anyone before. I don't want her to feel bad or weird around me. Today is the day I decided to be honest with her. Anxiety has been eating me up for the past few days. She was coming over in a few minutes. I couldn't stop pacing around my room looking at my phone. I really hope this goes well. I take a deep breath. I see a text pop up. "I'm here baby." I gulp and walk to the door.

Opening the front door I'm met with my beautiful girlfriend. "Hi baby!!" She gives me a huge hug. "Mhmm I missed you!" "Missed you too." She pulls away looking at me. "Hey what's going on?" "Uh so I need to tell you something." "Okay.." She follows me in closing the door. "Is everything okay?" She looks at me worriedly. "Yeah I just need to get something off my chest..but I'm scared." "Aww don't be, whatever it is, I'll still love you." I look at her smiling then look down at my hands. She holds my hands. "Just tell me.. I'll never judge you." "I-I don't know how to say it.." "Just start slow." She caresses my cheek. I take a deep breath. I feel my heart pounding, hands clammy, sweat forming at the back of my neck. "Is it something that I did?" "No no baby, you didn't do anything." "Okay just making sure." She smiles. "Um so this is something I've never told anyone before but I think you should know.. um sometimes my mind goes to an age of a toddler..." I felt relieved yet scared. It was quiet. I look up and see my girlfriend furrowing her eyebrows. "Billie?" No answer. "Babe?" I tap her arm. She looks at me. "I'm sorry but what the fuck?" She laughs. "Baby, please I can't help it, it's a trauma response." She rolls her eyes. "You're sick in the head y/n. Can't believe I fell for someone like you." I can't help to cry. "Aww look someone's a big baby now!" She mocks me and laughs. "No Billie please give me a chance!!" I plead. "Pfft you're so pathetic y/n. No one is gonna want to be with someone that acts like a baby." I can't help to cry harder while she walks out. I start to hyperventilate can't breathe from crying. I gasp for air.

"Y/N! Y/N! Baby!! Hey wake up!!" I hear Billie's voice. I wake up and realize I'm hyperventilating in real life too. I get up and try to catch my breath while she rubs my back. "Shhh shhh it's okay baby, I'm here." My breathing gets back to normal. She turns on the lamp. "What time is it??" I look around. "4:30am, is everything alright?" She looks at me worried. "I don't even remember falling asleep oh my god I'm sorry!" "Hey hey shhh calm down baby, I don't mind, you fell asleep after I made us dinner. So I just carried you into bed with me." I couldn't help to blush. "You wanna tell me what happened in your dream?" I shake my head. "Okay that's fine you don't need to tell me, I was just worried. Have you gotten like this before?" "It's been happening for awhile now." She pouts. "Im sorry, I wish I could take it away." "Can I tell you something?" I manage to say. "Of course what is it?" She rubs my arm gently. "Promise you won't make fun?" "Baby, no never. I want you to be open with me." I take a deep breath. "So um sometimes I feel younger..." I go quiet. "Hmm what was that?" "Uh never mind just forget that." "No!! Please tell me, I just couldn't hear it. I love you y/n no matter what." She places a soft kiss on my lips smiling. "I s-said sometimes I feel younger.." I close my eyes then looking up at her. Seeing her smiling "Is that it?" "Y-yeah.." "Aw baby, i still love you." She pulls me into a hug. I was so relieved I couldn't help to cry. "Aww baby, I hope that's happy tears." I nod. "Shhh it's okay, I'm here for you." She rubs my back while humming. I pull away can't help to smile. I never thought I'd find someone who'd be accepting. "So did you notice?" "Hmm not initially but now thinking about it, I can see it but I don't care, I still love you for you. "So you don't mind it?" "No I don't and thank you for telling me... So can I ask questions?" "Sure." "So what do you mean exactly by feeling younger?" "Well I had to grow up early and didn't have a good childhood so because of that sometimes my mind feels like I'm still a little kid." "Aww I'm sorry baby, I know you hardly talked about your childhood but I didn't know it was bad." "Don't be, I'm okay now. It helps me cope." "So what can I do to help?" "Um well there is one thing but you might think it's weird." "Nothing you do is weird." "Can I call you mommy? Never mind I asked that, It's weir- "Yes you can call me mommy, I think it's sweet." "Really??" She chuckles "Yes, I don't mind." "Thank you." "One more question? So do I just treat you like a little kid?" "When I'm regressed yes, and I'll let you know when I am." "Okay, got it. Thank you for trusting me, you're so brave for telling me." I couldn't help to feel small. All I did was let out a squeal and kick my legs happily. "Aww you're so cute. We should get back to bed, I'm tired." She yawns. I lay back down cuddling into her. "Night baby." "Night mommy." She places a kiss on top of my head.