Regression B.E.

I could tell something was bothering my best friend Billie. She wasn't herself lately. Was quiet and to herself. We were driving back to her place, the car ride was silent. I put my other hand on her leg comforting her. She looks up from her phone and smiles. "Bil, you sure everything is okay?" "Mhmm." You sigh knowing it's not the truth. "You know you can tell me anything right?" "Yes I know, I'm fine really." There was silence and you stopped at a red light. You notice her biting her nails and bouncing her leg like she was nervous. "You good?" "Y-Yeah I'm fine y/n." "Okay.. I was just wondering is all." During the car ride you could see her becoming more and more fidgety on the side of your eye. You pulled up to her driveway and she darted out of your car. She ran into her house without saying a word. You stood outside your car confused.

Billie's POV
I had to pee extra bad. I didn't realize traffic was gonna be bad so I held it. Plus I was having fun at the mall. As soon as we got to my driveway, I made a run for it. I got my keys out and frantically opened the front door. I ran to my bathroom and locked the door. I look down "uh oh." There was a wet spot on the front of my pants. And y/n is over. This wasn't the first time this happened but it was always when I was alone. I went on the toilet to relieve myself, cringed putting my soaked clothes back on. There was a knock on the door. "Bils is everything okay?" It was y/n. "Umm y-yeah!" "Hey please tell me what's going on, I wanna help you." I look down at my pants then at the door, debating whether to let my best friend see me like this or stay in here til it dried. "Bils?" Y/N calls out sounding worried. I couldn't help myself as tears fell, I felt like a loser. Who does this at 20 years old? "Hey why don't you open the door first?" Y/N says. I walk slowly to the door while pulling down my shirt trying to cover the spot. I unlock it. The knob starts turning and it opens. "Hey bils what's the matter?" I couldn't help but cry harder, I threw myself on her while crying on her shoulder. "Heyy shhh it's okay, I'm here." She says while comforting me and rubbing my back. I felt comforted whenever y/n would take care of me. I finally stopped crying. "Hey let's get that pretty face of yours cleaned up." She says and puts me on the bathroom counter. She grabs a makeup remover wipe and carefully wipes my face. I can't help to blush. She smiles noticing me. She looks down concerned. I wonder what she's looking at and realized. My bottom lip starts to quiver. "Hey bils, it's okay. Accidents happen." I was relieved to have a friend like y/n. "I gotta tell you something." "What is it?" Y/n asks. "You were right something has been going on lately. Um I-I been having accidents lately but it's usually at night." "Aww bils, thank you telling me. I would never judge you okay?" I end up nodded and lunging towards her crying of happiness. "Why are you crying?" "Cause I-I happy you accept me." "Aww Bils, what kind of friend would I be if I just stopped being your friend over this?"
After a moment of recollecting myself, I started to feel uncomfortable. I shifted around while tugging on my pants. "That can't feel good right? I'll go get you new bottoms and underwear okay?" I nod but then I worried what she would find. I hid some of my princess underwear along with some pull ups I never had worn before. She comes back with a pair of shorts and my princess underwear. "These are adorable!!" I can feel my cheeks turn red. "Well I'll just get out of the way so you can change- I whined cutting her off. "Hey what's wrong?" She asked. "H-help?" I managed to speak. "What do you need help with?" She walked closer to me. I looked down at my feet and pouted.

No one's pov
Y/N had never seen billie display this type of behavior before and it worried her. "Do you want me to change you?" Billie nods. "Okay well if you feel uncomfortable tell me to stop." She nods again. Y/N pulls down her pants revealing pink unicorn underwear. She wondered since when did her friend like wearing pink? "I'll put these in the wash for you." Y/N walks away leaving Billie in the bathroom. She walks over to her bedroom while cuddling her stuffed teddy. She felt regressed. Y/N loaded the wash and went back to the bathroom. "Billie?" She got worried and looked all over, finally she saw a lump under a blanket on her bed. "Hey Bils?" There was no response. Y/N sat down at the edge of the bed and carefully pulled off the blanket. There she saw a curled up Billie facing the other way with no bottoms on. "Hey where's your pants?" "I no know." Her voice sounding young. Y/N walked to her closet seeing the pants and underwear she picked out on the floor. "Hey did you rinse off in the shower atleast?" "I wan bath." "Okay I can get it ready for you. You coming?" Y/N reaches a hand out for the girl. She grabs it and gets out of bed. She runs to the bathroom jumping up and down excitedly. "Someone is excited!" "I happy!!" Y/N finds some strawberry bubble bath near the tub. She checks the water temp making sure it's not too hot. "Perfect, okay so do you wanna take it from here or?" "H-help.." Billie's eyes started to water. "Hey it's okay, please don't cry, I'll help you." The girl started to smile raising up her arms. She helps her get undressed and into the tub. Y/N couldn't help to think that Billie was the cutest thing ever, she was smiling big in the tub. "C-can I play wif my toys?" "Oh! Where are they?" Billie points to the cabinet under the sink. You look under and find a rubber boat that was red and white and rubber duckies. Billie makes grabby hands when she sees them. "Here you go baby." You toss them into the tub. "Okay now let's clean that pretty body of yours." The girl blushes while playing with her toys.

After 30 minutes of being in the tub, Billie's fingers and toes were wrinkled. "Hey baby, you need to get out, the water is getting cold and you've been in here for a long time. "Aww but I having fun!!" "How about we watch a movie if you get out?" "the little mermaid??" "Anything you want." "Kay!!" You wrap a towel around her and boop her nose. She scrunches her face then runs out. "Hey! You need to get dressed!" You chase after her to the living room "I wanna watch the movie!!" "Let's put some clothes on you first." She pouts and then follows you to her bed room. You look in her closet and found a white tshirt with black shorts. You look for underwear and felt something soft, you pull it out and it's a pull up. "Hey bils, you wanna wear these?" The blonde goes wide eyed. "Hey it's okay, if you need these to help you, that's all that matters." "I- um haven't worn t-those before." "Would you like to try it now? No pressure or anything." She slowly nods. "Okay honey" you help her get dressed. "Thank you mommy!!" You were shocked but didn't say anything. You walked to the living room where Billie was sitting on the couch swinging her legs. "I can't wait for the movie!!" "Me too!" You put on the movie and she cuddles to your side. Towards the end of the movie, Billie ends up falling asleep with her head on your lap. You looked down at her smiling, thinking she was the cutest thing ever.

Part 2?