Being Regressed

You woke up feeling sad. You dealt with depression but had it together for most of the part. It was just one of those days you felt that sadness in your chest. Billie opens the bedroom door seeing you still in bed. It was almost 12pm. "Y/N, you okay?" Billie walks over to you and sits next to you. She caresses your cheek and brushes the hair out of your face. "Are you hungry? I made my soup that you love." You slightly smile. "Baby, what's going on?" "I woke up feeling sad." Billie pouts. "What are you sad about hmm?" She lays down next to you pulling you in. You were being the little spoon. "Please tell me, it's not good to bottle things up." "I dunno, I don't have anything to be sad about, I just am." Your voice cracks a little, trying to hold back tears. "I'm sorry you're feeling that way babe. I love you." She kisses the top of your head. "Love you too." "Maybe if you got out of bed and eat something you'll feel better." You didn't say anything. "Y/N when was the last time you regressed? Maybe that could help." You got nervous, you hadn't regressed in months. Billie always accepted and helped you but you were still shy about it. "Baby, why don't we get up and wash your pretty face?" You knew she was trying to get you to slip. "I-I m fine." You manage to say. "C'mon baby girl let's get up." She slowly gets up and tries pulling you into her lap. You whine. "Hey shhh what's wrong?" You look at her, her eyes filled with worry. You didn't want to see her like that. You decided to let yourself regress and be worry free. It would help a lot. You reach out to her and she scoops you up. She carries you to the bathroom to help freshen up. "Better?" She asks after washing your face. You nod. "Good now let's get something in that tummy of yours." She tickles your sides. You laugh. She picks you up and puts you down on a chair in the dining room. "Feed me?" "Of course baby." She walks over holding a bowl of soup. "Open up!" "I wan airplane!!" "Here comes the plane! Zoommmm!" You open your mouth and the spoon goes into your mouth. "Yummy!" Billie smiles at you.

You two were cuddling on the couch. You were in her lap, she fed you a bottle of oatmilk. "Aww look at my y/n." Billie playfully pinches your cheek. You giggle and look into her eyes. "What's the matter?" "Mommy pretty!" "Aww thank you baby, so are you." You yawn and rub your eyes. "Someone needs a nap!" You shake your head. "Go to sleep if you need to, I'll be right here. Let's put you in a diaper too in case." She carries you into the bedroom and gets out a pink diaper and baby powder. You got nervous. "Baby it's okay, if it's too much, let me know and I'll stop. You nod and lay down. "Good job!" She takes off your pants and underwear, puts the diaper on you with baby powder. Slides your pants back on. "All done!" She pats your bum. You giggle and kick your legs. "Cutie." Billie helps you get in bed and tucks you in. "Sleep tight." And kisses your forehead. You smile and start to drift to sleep.

You wake up Billie shaking you gently. "Y/N hey get up." "Huh? W-what?" You slowly open your eyes. "Baby, it's almost dinner time. You must be hungry." You shake your head. "Why not?" "Milky!!" "Yes you can have milk with your food. I made us some pasta." "No!! Wan milk!" "Baby, you have to eat food too not only milk. Just a little bit okay?" You nod slowly and get up. Billie pulls you into her lap "love you baby." "Love you too." Billie feels your bottom. "Let's change you first, you must be uncomfortable." "N-no." You shake your head. "Why not? I've changed you many times before." You don't say anything but start to cry. "Aw no shhh it's okay, it's okay. I just want to change you so you don't get a rash." "M-milky?" Billie sighs "Fine you can have your milk and then I'll change you okay?" "Kay." Billie is about to get up and get your bottle ready. You whine. "What's the matter? I thought you wanted milk?" "I do." You reach for her shirt. Billie gasps. "Honey, no I can bottle feed you instead." "B-but I w-wan it!!" You begin to cry again. "Y/N i don't even have milk." You we're too upset to listen. "Baby, shhhh it's okay, breathe. Please calm down." She worried for you crying so hard your face was getting red. "Shhhh hey we can't always get our way." You make grabby hands towards her. "Baby, I can let you but I don't have milk, nothing is gonna come out." You pout. "Wan it!" "You still want to try it?" You nod. Billie took a deep breath, she wasn't sure how to feel about it. But wanted to make you happy. She crawled into bed sitting up and lifting her shirt up. You grab her bra. "Hey no don't do that, that's not nice. Wait for mommy." You quickly pull your hand away. She unclasps her black bra and takes it off. You crawl into her lap. "Be gentle okay?" You nod and begin to suckle. Billie felt a little uncomfortable but seeing you comforted made her happy. She ran her fingers through your hair and humming. After a few minutes Billie yelped. "Hey baby no don't do that, you're hurting mommy." You quickly pull away. "No biting okay? It hurts." "S-sorry I forgot." "It's okay but don't do it again." She says rubbing it. "Mommy boo boo?" "I'm fine, just hurts a little." "S-sowwy." "It's okay y/n.. so let's change you." You nod and lay down. She gets out a clean diaper with animals on it along with wipes and powder. "Okay let's do this." Billie says taking off the tapes. You begin crying softly. "I'm sorry honey, I'm going as fast as I can." Billie now cleaning you and now putting the new one on. "Here's your paci." She grabs it nearby on the bedside table and plops it in your mouth. You feel better. She cleans up everything and comes back to you waiting patiently for her. You make grabby hands and she picks you up. "Let's have dinner, you must be really hungry now."