Pull ups b.e.

"Baby?" You look up from your phone seeing your girlfriend Billie standing in front of you. She looked nervous. "Hey babe, you okay? Come here." You make room for her on the couch. She goes to cuddle you. "Sooo what's up?" You ask pushing the hair out of her face. She crinkles her nose. "You promise you won't leave me right?" "Is it something illegal?" She shook her head. "I'm just playing, now tell me." "Um c-can I just show it to you on my phone?" "Of course babe." She nervously gets out her phone from her pocket and types something. Her hands are shaking. "Hey Bils, I won't judge you okay?" She nods and hides her face into your neck not wanting to look at your reaction. You look at her phone "Are you on the right page?" You raised an eyebrow seeing pull ups for sale. There was no answer. "Hey it's okay baby, just a little shocked is all. Can you tell me why?" She buries her face into you more. "Bils, look at me." No answer. "Baby, please look at me, I'm not mad or anything. I won't judge you." She peeks her head out, cheeks red. "Baby, do you want pull ups?" "Y-Yes." She looks down. "Hey it's okay, I accept you." A smile creeps up on her face. "Babe, I think these are too small for you, maybe you need adult ones?" She whines "Nooo they don't have cute designs." Billie pouts. "Hmm okay how about we look for some big kid ones then. These baby ones are too small." "So Can you tell me why you want them? Are you having bladder issues?" "K-kinda." "Is this a kink?" "N-no um sometimes I feel small and I think wearing them would make me feel more comfy!" "Aww I'm sure it will baby. Anything for you." A huge smile appeared on her face. "How about these?" You landed on big kids pull ups. "Yes!! Pease!!" "Okay babe, I'll get them for you." "I'll pay you back." "Don't worry about it, it's my treat." "T-thank you." "Aw baby, of course. I want you to feel comfortable around me okay?" "Okay." She ends up cuddling into you again and dozing off. You thought she was so adorable and thought she'd be even more so with the pull ups.

The next day.
"Baby your package is here!!" You shout out. "Huh?" She looks up from her phone. You walk towards her with a box. "Remember your pull ups?" She blushes. "Shhh not so loud." You laugh. "It's just me and you here. No one Can hear us." "Yeah but still..." she looks down. "Hey it's okay, we'll take things slow okay?" "Okay." You open the box and take out the pack. "Aww these are gonna look so cute on you!!" You playfully pinch her cheeks. She giggles. "Do you wanna put them on now or later?" "C-can we try it now? If that's okay?" "Of course Bils. Let's go into the bedroom." She follows you to the bedroom and there you're already opened the pack. "Which design do you want?" She looks over and feels the padding through her fingers. She never imagined she'd find a partner that would be accepting of her. "Hmm how about this one!" Billie points to one that has a cupcake on the front. "Good choice baby! So do you want me to step out or?" "Y-yeah." "Okay well let me know if you need anything okay? I'm so proud of you." You kiss her head and walk out shutting the door behind you. She looks at the pull up then at herself in the mirror. The girl hikes up her white flowy dress. A tear falls and quickly wipes it away. This is something she wanted for a long time, why was she stalling?! She thought to herself. She slowly pulled down her underwear and opened up the pull up. She slid it on and hiked up her dress again. A big smile appeared on the girl's face now swaying side to side. "Bils? You good in there?" Y/N knocks on the door. "Yeah I'm good!!" "Can I come in?" "Yeah!" Y/N walks in seeing the girl admiring herself in the mirror. "I knew you'd be adorable in these!!" "You think so?" "You're the cutest." You scoop her into a hug. "Thank you thank you thank you! I so happy!!" She jumps up and down." "Aww I love seeing you happy." Billie hikes up her dress again. "See? It got a wittle cupcake on the front!!" She points to the design. "I see it, so cute! Now let's not pull up your dress like that around other people okay?" She pouts. "Why?" "Because that's not appropriate for others to see, but you can do that with me at home alright?" "Okay." "Good." "I just so happy!!" Billie jumps up and down.