Confession Part 2

We finally reached the bus and got in. "Hey bils can i put you down? My legs are hurting." She pouts but then nods and goes down. "Billie are you alright? Did you sprain your ankle again?" Maggie asks worried. "She's fine, um she was just tired." I say. Maggie looks at us suspiciously but then nods. "Well have a good night." She smiles at us and walks away. "C'mon Bils let's go to the back room." She nods and follows me. We pass by Finneas who hands me our bags. "She okay?" "Uh yeah." I look behind me noticing her glassy eyes. "Okay well you two have a good night." "Thanks you too." We get in the room placing the bags on the ground. "Hey baby what's wrong?" All she does is cries in my chest like she's been holding back for awhile. "Shhh it's okay I'm here." I carry her to the bed now cuddling with her. Rubbing her back gently while she tries calming down. I start humming twinkle twinkle little star which was one of her favorites. "S-sorry." She says quietly. "Hey it's okay, don't apologize. Do you want to tell me what's going on?" Noticing she was talking as her big self. "I'm so stupid!" "Baby no you're not- I get cut off. "Why did you let me say that shit on stage?! My career is going to be ruined!!" She rubs her face in her hands. "Hey shhh baby, it'll be okay. I didn't know you were gonna admit it on stage but I was and still am proud." "R-really?" "Yes, Bils, I'm sure you helped that girl not feel so alone." She launches herself on you giving a huge hug. "I love you." She says. "I love you too." There was silence for a moment. "Do you think people will find out?" She asks. "Maybe, I don't know Bils. I wish I had the answer to that." "Thank you for accepting me." She says softly. "Of course, I love caring for you." "I wanna go to bed, I'm tired." "You had a long day, would you like me to help you?" She shyly nods. "You're too cute." You playfully pinch her cheeks. "Alright let's find some pajamas." "C-can you put lotion on me?" She asks. "Of course." You say while going through her bags. "How about this?" You pull out a matching red plaid long sleeve shirt and pants. "Um can I wear pull ups? I don't wanna have an accident in case I regress." "Yes baby, I was just looking for one. I can't find them in yours, I'll check mine and if not I'll ask Finneas." She nods watching you rummage through your bags. "Got it! Last one baby, we need to stop at a store on the next stop." "What if someone sees?" "You're right.. maybe we can ask someone on your team to get them." "No! What if this gets out?" "Bils, hey it won't okay?" You try comforting her. "I hope not." "Here let's get you ready for bed. You help her change and rub her favorite vanilla lotion all over her body. She ends up putting some on you too. "Mhmm thanks baby." She says while you massage her shoulders. "I needed that." You kiss her shoulder. "Anytime. Let's watch a movie." You browse through the selection of movies and find The Little Mermaid. Billie ends up regressing and sucks her thumb. "Here baby this is better." You grab her light blue paci and she takes it in. She ends up falling asleep during the middle of it. "Sweet baby." You kiss her cheek before checking your phone one last time before sleeping. Twitter was still going crazy people wondering about Billie. Most were just curious but some people were mean about it. I clenched my jaw going through the tweets.

"Billie just wants attention."

"I bet she's paying y/n to stay with her" another user posts.

*pic of you carrying billie* "y/n just wants clout, not gonna let her take advantage of our billie!!"

You were sad and mad reading these. She had warned you about how people would be before dating her. It came with the territory I guess. I came across some fan's tweets.
"I ship y/n and billie!! What's their ship name?"

"Look at our Bils, I'm so proud of her for owning her truth and telling us about her gf!"

*pics of you and billie hanging out before the announcement* "I KNEW something was up with them! Just look at how happy our girl is 😍"

"I saw Billie piggybacking on y/n while they left the venue!! They're so cute!" *a few pics of you two are in the replies* You can't help to smile seeing how supportive the fans were. Then your heart dropped. Someone else in the replies posted a picture from a month ago. You had no idea it was taken. It was Billie in the car and you helping her put on her shoes. It would be a normal picture except Billie was sucking her thumb. "Fuck." I say under my breath. The tweet says "Now that billie and y/n are confirmed, I saw them in a cvs parking lot last month." I go through the quote retweets. A lot of her fans were replying to that person to take it down.