Clingy b.e.

My girlfriend Billie has been extra clingy lately. I have no complaints but I wondered why all of a sudden. She didn't want to be left alone, she would almost cry. Currently it's a Monday 10am, laying in bed with her. I was supposed to go to work but she said she wasn't feeling well. So I gave in and called in work. I look down to see a sleeping Billie cuddled to my side. She's so cute when she's sleeping. I thought. I continue scrolling through twitter on my phone. I go on Instagram after awhile seeing that I'm logged into Billie's account. She had to use my phone the other day to message someone when she forgot her phone at home. I debated whether or not to go through her messages. I decided to just take a little peak. I look down and Billie is still sleeping. I check her messages, it's a bunch of her friends and random requests. Then, something caught my eye, a username I never saw before. "Littleprincess98" Curiosity got the best of me so I opened it. The last message was "You need to be honest with her Bils." Now what was she hiding? I scrolled up a bit reading through everything. My eyes went wide seeing photos being sent to each other. The girl was dressed in a yellow onesie with a pacifier. Billie replied with "aww you are so cute!" "I wan see u!!" There was a selfie of Billie in pigtails holding her favorite stuffed animal smiling cutely. She had heart stickers on her cheeks. I couldn't help to think she was the cutest thing ever. I scroll up more and the girl sent a link to her. All About Age regression. There's another link to purchase pull ups. Billie shifts a little which causes me to jump. I look over and she's still asleep. I sigh in relief. So much was going through my head. I felt sad that Billie had to hide this part of her thinking I'd leave her. I would never. Now it makes sense to why Billie has been acting this way lately. I closed the chat and logged out of her account. I felt a little guilty for going through her messages. I hope she would tell me soon. I don't want her to feel like she can't be herself around me. A few minutes later, Billie wakes up rubbing her eyes and whining. "Hey baby, you had a nice nap?" She sheepishly nods and smiles. "You're so cozy." She nudges into your side more. "You're so cute baby." She blushes and tries hiding her face. "Don't hide that pretty face of yours." She giggles and starts kicking her legs. You laugh along with her. "You feeling better now?" "N-no." She pouts. "Aw honey what's wrong?" She climbs up on you cuddling more into your neck. "Babe, we should eat something, it's past lunch and you haven't ate anything all morning." No answer. "Hey Bils? Did you hear me?" She nods. "Are you hungry?" "Y-yes." "Okay well let's go to the kitchen." She slowly gets off  and you get out of bed. She stares blankly at you. "Hey what's wrong?" "I- um stay here please." "Baby, I gotta prepare our lunch. Why don't you come with me?" She plays with her fingers and looks around. "Hey Billie, what's going on hmm?" She points to the bathroom. "You wanna go baby?" She nods. "Okay I'll stay here and wait okay? Im not going anywhere." "Promise?" "I pinky promise." We link pinkies together and she gets off the bed to the bathroom. I wait patiently on the bed til I hear her calling my name. "Yes?" "I-I need help." You wondered what she needed help for but walked into the bathroom. "What do you need help with honey?" She looks down wanting to cry. "Hey shh I'm here, I'll never judge you okay?" She wipes her tears and doesn't say anything. "Do you need me to clean you up?" She nods. "I can do that, are you sure though?" "Y-yes."

It was currently 2:30 pm. Billie and I were cuddling on the couch watching some random show neither of us were paying attention to. We both were on our phones. "Y/N?" "Mhmm?" "I need to tell you something." Her voice got softer. I put my phone down and lower the tv volume. "Hey what is it love?" "Y-you promise you won't be mad?" "I could never be mad at you." "Um well um" she plays with her fingers looking down. "Maybe you were wondering why I've been acting differently lately.. um that's because I... regress." "Aw honey that's okay with me, I already knew." She starts crying in my chest. "Shhh it's okay, I accept you." "T-thank you." A few minutes later she collects herself and looks up to you. "Hi pretty baby." She blushes and giggles. "C-can I do pig tails?" "Of course, you don't have to ask." She squeals. "Can you do it?" "Okay, go get your hairbrush and hair ties." She runs excitedly to the bathroom and comes back. "Why don't you sit on the floor in front of me." She does what she's told. You begin brushing her hair. It's full of tangles in the back. You wondered how long it's been like this. "Sorry babe, trying to be as gentle as I can." "It's okay.." It made you worried how you didn't even notice how poorly she's been caring for herself. "Baby when was the last time you washed your hair?" "Ummm yesterday!" "Are you sure?" "Um I dunno." "Do you want to take a bath and then I can do your hair." "Okay." She follows you to the bathroom. She sits on the counter while you fill up the tub. "Okay baby, water's ready." She hops off the counter and begins taking off her clothes then stepping inside. You couldn't help to smile she was the cutest thing. She started splashing. "Hey hey let's not splash too much." She pouts. "So I'm gonna wash your hair first." She nods. You grab a nearby container to scoop up the water onto her head. She giggles. "Okay so now I need you to put your head back so the shampoo doesn't go in your eyes." "You promise?" "Yes baby you just have to keep your head back and keep your eyes closed. She nods. You start washing her hair and she starts smiling. "That feels good." "You continue washing her hair until it's time to rinse. "Keep those eyes closed." You take the detachable shower head to rinse off the shampoo. "Good job baby you're doing good." She smiles wide. "Anddd all done!! Now let's wash your body." She claps. She stays in the bath a few minutes after. "Hey why don't we get you some bath toys for next time and bubble bath?" She excitedly claps and nods. "So do you wanna get out now?" "Yes." "Okay honey, let's get you dried off and dressed then I'll do your hair." She squeals with excitement. You wrap a towel around her and she runs off giggling. Hey! Where are you going?!" You can hear her giggles echoing throughout the house. "Baby we gotta put some clothes on you before you get sick." You couldn't find her until you found a lump under this blanket on the couch. "Hmm I wonder where billie is?" She starts giggling more. "Gotcha!" You sneak up on her. She giggles even louder. Then peeks her head out.

"There she is!!" You say

"There she is!!" You say. She blushes. "Now Cmon let's get you dressed." "No!!" She says smiling. "Baby come on, I'm gonna do your hair right?" "Oh yeah!!" She gets up and follows you to the bedroom.
You pick out her clothes. An oversized white and pink shirt with underwear and white shorts.
She sits in front of you while you blow dry and style her hair. "Much better!" You say brushing her hair. "And you smell delicious!" Tickling her sides. She laughs "st-stop mommy!!" You were caught off guard at first but then let it slide. It was cute.
"Alll done!!" "Yay!!" She runs to the bathroom mirror. "Oh my god I love it!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!" She jumps up and down.

"I'm glad you love it baby

"I'm glad you love it baby." You kiss her cheek. She blushes. "Can we cuddle?" "Of course." You get into bed and she cuddles along your side. "I love you baby." "I love you too."

End.

The photo of her wrapped in the blanket is sooo cute, I just had to include it 🥺