Wanna Go Home (AU)

This is what Billie is wearing in this story.

AU

AU

"Mmm mama? M-mama.." I manage to speak. Softly. No one could hear. It was noisy, a lot of people were talking and lights flashing. I wanted to go home. Mama said I could regress after. I see her walking towards me I can't help to smile. "Hey baby, you okay?" I nod. "You sure? You're all alone at this party in the corner, wanted to check up on you." She brushes the hair out of my face. "Mama I um wan go home." "Billie, we just got here baby. Don't you wanna atleast eat something?" "Mhm no!" "Okay Bils, let me say bye to my friends first then we can leave." I felt relieved. She gets up and goes to find her friends. I look all around, lights flashing and loud music starts playing. I cover my ears, it's loud. Looking around for mama. I can't see her. I take off my shoes and walk around. I didn't wanna wear grown up shoes holding them in my hands dodging the crowd. "Y-y/n?" I call out. Someone bumps into me causing me to fall. A guy looks at me and walks away. No apology. I sigh and continue looking. "Y/N?" I say a little louder. I see her finally, she's talking to some of her friends. I didn't wanna ruin her fun. I find myself a seat and wait.

"Hello, how is someone like you so cute, alone at this party?" A voice says causing me to jump. I feel a hand on my shoulder. A guy sits next to me. "Let's say we go find somewhere more private?" I freeze not knowing what to say or do. "Cmon don't be shy." He smiles at me and holds his hand out. I look up at him and the ground then at him again. "Cmon babe, let me show you a good time." "HEY! Get away from her!" I hear Y/N. I feel relieved. "I wasn't doing anything I swear." The guy puts his hands up. "Get out!" Y/N screams at him, pushing him away from me.

"Baby. You okay? He didn't touch you or anything right??" "N-no but I was scared." "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone. Just glad you're okay." She pulls me into a hug. I begin to feel smaller than before. "Okay cmon let's go home." She takes my hand. I whine. "What's wrong?" "C-carry?" "Billie I can't carry you here, but I promise I will piggy back you to the car." I stand up from my chair and slowly follow her out.

I lose track of Y/N. I feel scared again can't find her through the loud music and people. I keep walking and looking for her. I find her talking to her best friend. They're laughing and talking, having a great time. I stand closer to Y/N but not where her friend could see me. I start to get anxious and bite my nails. I wanted my thumb but I couldn't do that now. It feels like I'm waiting forever so I tug on her jacket. "I gotta go, my girlfriend isn't feeling well." I hear her say. She hugs her friend and they say their goodbyes. "Sorry babe, I hadn't seen her in a long time." "It okay.." "Thank you for being so patient with me." "Mama?" "Hey baby girl, let's go okay?"

Y/N POV
Billie looks up at me with her thumb in her mouth. "Hey hey cmon let's go. We can go home now." I grab her hand. She takes it away looking around anxiously. "Cmon babe, I thought you wanted to leave?" "Uppies?" She holds her arms out. I give in and let her piggy back on me. "Here give me your shoes." She was still in her socks walking around. Thankfully no one thought anything of it. Probably thought she was drunk. She climbs up on me giggling. I walk to the car and help her in the passenger seat. Buckling her in. "Thanks mama!" She claps. "Of course baby." I get in the drivers side and drive us home.

Billie falls asleep on the way home. Didn't know if I should awake her or try to carry her in the house. I pull up in the drive way. "Hey Bils we're home now." I gently shake her. "Mhm! Mhmm!" She pushes my hand away. "Cmon baby let's go in the house and then you can regress all you want." She groans but gets up following me into the house. Fingers in her mouth again. "Cmon baby let's get you changed." I carry her into the bedroom. "Do you have to potty first?" She shakes her head. "Are you sure? You drank a lot of water earlier. Can we try?" She hesitates a little but then agrees. "Do you want me to wait here or come in with you?" "Come in." "Okay baby. Thank you for using your words." I help her go to the bathroom, she had to go which I'm glad I asked. "Now let's get you in some comfy clothes." I help her undress and put her in a pastel yellow onesie and pull up. "Thanks mama I so 'appy!" "Aww I'm glad you're happy." I scoop her up in my arms and kiss her face all over causing her to giggle. "Stop mama!! 'Top!!" "I love my Billie so so much!" Continuing to kiss her all over. She giggles louder when I get to her tummy tickling her sides. "M-mama s-st-op!!" She says between giggling. "I'll stop.. for now!" She bursts out laughing now holding her feet in her hands. It was the cutest thing. "Okay okay let's settle down before you can't sleep tonight." "Aww!" She pouts. "We don't have to sleep now but we should rest and get ready for bed." She agrees with me. She waits for me in bed while I change my clothes. I put on puppy dog pals on her iPad to watch. I hear her quietly giggling watching the show. My heart melted.

Getting into bed a few minutes later and Billie is starting to doze off. "Mama?" She flutters her eyes. "Hey shh baby go to sleep if you're tired. I'll be right here." She nods with her eyes closed. "Night mama." "Good night my sweet girl." She smiles and cuddles into my chest falling asleep.

when I saw this I thought she looked so adorable here with her shoes off 🥺