Bathtime

Billie's POV

I was waiting for my girlfriend to come home from work. She texted me earlier she had a long day. So I decided to surprise her with a relaxing bath for the both of us. I quickly got up and filled the tub with warm water. I see my bath toys on the side, I fight the urge to put them in the tub. I didn't want to be regressed when she comes home. I look at the bottles of bubble bath. There's a kids fruit punch, lavender and vanilla. I end up pouring some of the lavender. Felt like that would be the appropriate choice for relaxation. I stopped the water when enough bubbles were formed. I lit some candles in the bathroom. I lay out our robes and lotion out. I loved when we massaged lotion on each other. I hear the door open "Babe I'm home!" I quickly run to my girlfriend jumping in her arms. "Aww I missed you too." I snuggle into her. "I got a surprise for you." "What kind of surprise?" "Follow me!!" I let go of her leading the way into the bedroom and bathroom. "Ta-da!" I say with my arms out. "Aww Bils, you didn't have to do this." "I wanted to!! It's for the both of us I didn't take a bath yet." She cracks a smile. "Okay I could use a warm bath." She puts her stuff down on the bed. And walks in the bathroom, following her. "Mhmm lavender. I'm surprised you didn't put your favorite." "Y/N this is for you, not me." "Ohh are you sure you don't wanna regress? It's been awhile." I shake my head. "I don't wanna ruin this." "No no Bils don't say that, I'm happy to care for you when you regress." "O-okay." I say not really believing her. I didn't want to seem like a bother with her so tired. "Okay so I'll go in first." I watch her undress herself and get in. "Mhmm this feels nice. Thanks baby." I begin taking off my clothes and slowly get in leaning on her chest. "Mhmm this is nice." She wraps her arms around me rubbing my arms. "Baby, why are you so tense? Just relax." I didn't want to regress now but I could feel it. "Let me wash your hair." She says grabbing the kids watermelon shampoo. "Y/N you don't have to use- "shhh relax baby." She begins wetting my hair with a small cup of water then lathering the shampoo in. I start to relax more. The way she massaged my head felt so good. "Good job baby." I can't help to smile. All of a sudden I feel pain in my eye. "Ouch!!" I scream out covering my left eye. "Oh no someone forgot to close their eyes." She turns on the shower to help me rinse off and wash out my eye. I couldn't help to cry. I tried holding it in but it was no use my emotions took over. "Hey shhh shh it's okay Bils, I'm right here." She says while rubbing my back. She begins humming calming me down. I then look up at her. "Hi baby. You okay now?" I shake my head. She frowns. "What's wrong hmm?" I point to a net holding my bath toys. "Ooh you want your toys, let's get them out!" She hands me my rubber ducks and boats. "Tank you mommy!!" "Of course. Now I'll be washing my hair. Then we can wash our bodies."
"Look mommy the duckies!!" "Aww that's cute!" I can't help to giggle. I felt so happy with my toys and mommy. "Okay Bils let's wash ourselves."

A few minutes later we get out, I'm shivering. Y/N puts a towel around me helping me dry off. "Mhmm you smell delicious!!" She says smelling my hair. I laugh. "Okay Cmon let's get dressed so we can go to bed..did you brush your teeth?" I nod. "Are you sure?" "Um n-no I forgot." "That's okay, I can help you after." She puts on her robe while she looks in our closet what to wear. "How about this?" She brings out a light blue pajama matching set with cute dogs and paw prints on them. I nod. "Okay and do you need protection tonight?" "Uh no.." "baby it's okay if you have to." "B-but I wanna be a big girl!!" "You're still a big girl, sometimes big girls need protection at nights and that's okay." "O-okay." "I got your favorite pull ups!" She takes out one that has stars and a moon. "Okay baby let's get dressed since it's almost midnight."

I watch y/n get dressed while I sat on the edge of the bed. "Let's brush our teeth." She walks in the bathroom with me following her. "Here you go baby." She hands me my toothbrush. I look up at her not wanting to do it myself. "Open up." "Ah!!" "Not like that silly!" I giggle and she brushes my teeth. Then brushes hers. "Okay now we can cuddle." She walks out of the bathroom. I stand still in the dark frozen.

Y/N's POV
I look behind me thinking my girlfriend was following me. "Bils? Baby?" I look around the room then hearing sniffles. I turn on the bathroom light seeing her on the toilet. "Hey what's going on?" I kneel down to her. "I-I tried b-but I d-did-nt make it-t." "Aww honey it's okay. You tried your best." She shakes her head. "I only have acc-cid-ents i-n my s-sle-ep." "Shhh Bils, breathe. It's okay sometimes it happens. Thank you for telling me, I'm proud of you." She wipes her face with the back of her hand and gets up pulling down her bottoms. "Let's throw this away and get you a clean one." I grab a tissue helping her blow her nose." My heart broke seeing her so distraught. "Boop!" I say booping her nose earning a smile. "There's that beautiful smile." She blushes.  I help her wash up she makes grabby hands jumping up and down. I pick her up and help her get dressed. She crawls in our bed first going under the sheets. I get in bed and tuck her in. "My beautiful Billie." I brush the hair out of her face and place a kiss on her forehead. She cuddles into my side. "Good night baby I love you." "Night mommy I love you too!!" She puts her thumb in her mouth and slowly drifts asleep.