Younger

Billie usually regressed to 5-6 years old but today she woke up in a younger mindset. I didn't mind it one bit but it caught me off guard at first. I woke up to sniffles and Billie crying. "Hey Bils, what's wrong?" I turned to her laying next to me. All she did was look at me. "Baby, please tell me I want to help you." All she did was cry. It broke my heart seeing her like this. "Hey shhh, are you not feeling well?" I put my hand on her forehead. "Hmm normal. Are you hungry?" Billie makes grabby hands whining. I pull her in closer and she cuddles into me, calming down. She begins sucking her thumb. I then realized she was younger than usual. "Aww my baby is so cute." I rub her back. "Are you hungry?" No response. "Well let's get out of bed and I'll make us some breakfast." She shakes her head. "You're not hungry? It's 9am." Just then i feel a warmth spread on me. Billie begins crying again and now being fussy. "Hey shh it's okay, accidents happen. I didn't realize you were this little baby. Let's get ourselves cleaned up okay?" She nods and follows me out of bed. "I s-sowwy." She pouts. "Baby, it's okay." I help her get out of her clothes and rinse both of us in the shower. She ends up laughing whenever I sprayed her with the shower head. "You silly girl!" She giggles even more and tries jumping. She almost loses her balance and I caught her right in time. The look on her face was terrifying. "Hey Bils, we don't jump in the shower okay? It's dangerous." She begins crying again. "Shit" I say to myself. "Hey look!" I gently spray her with the shower head on her back. She starts to slightly smile again. A few minutes after, I dry both of us off. Billie starts running around giggling with a towel around her. "Hey come back here!" I say chasing her around the house. "You need to put some clothes on!!" "No!" She yells out laughing. She ends up getting tired and stops. You sneak up behind her. "Gotcha!" She squeals with excitement." "Come on baby, let's get you dressed and warmed up." She follows you to the bedroom. "I found some diapers in the closet, do you want to put these on?" Billie nods slowly. I bought these for her when she told me she regressed, but we never did use these cause she never was this young. "We should use these cause you can't tell me you have to go." She lays down and I start putting the diaper on her. Then slid on her black shorts and a baggy pink shirt. Billie gets up smiles and claps her hands. "You did good baby!" She then does grabby hands. I pick her up carrying her to the kitchen. I try to put her down but she whines. "Hey I need to make our breakfast, I can't hold you." She pouts but nods. I put her down and she crawls to the living room where some of her toys are.
I began preparing some vegan bacon and gluten free pancakes. Just when I was about finished, I hear a scream. I quickly run over to Billie who looks scared. "What's going on?" Bending down to her level. She points to her nose. I examine her nose and then I see a small piece of her Lego is up her nose. "Aw honey, let's get that out." "N-not b-bad?" "No baby, you're not bad, babies like you shouldn't be playing with legos. I should've taken it away." She pouts. I grab a tissue and put it up to her nose, blocking one nostril. "Blow." She does as she's told. Nothing. I begin to panic but not show it, wouldn't make things better. Now I'm thinking if I would have to take her to the doctor to get it removed. "Blow again as hard as you can." She does it again, nothing. She begins to cry loudly. I pull her into my lap trying to calm her down. I didn't want it to get further in her nose. "Can mommy look?" She shakes her head now having a hard time breathing. I quickly grab her inhaler and help her use it. After awhile her breathing goes back to normal. "Can you tilt your head back for me? I just want to look." She cautiously leans her head back. I see a small green round lego piece, looks like it got closer. "Blow again baby." I put a tissue up to her nose. After a few tries, it comes out. I sighed with relief. "There we go, it's out!" Billie smiles and claps. "Now let me put these Lego's away until you're older." I pick up the pieces on the floor into a box and put it away where Billie can't get into. "Now you must be hungry after that." She nods excitedly.

After I fed her, she wanted a bottle. Although she never regressed this young before, sometimes she wanted a baba at night before bed. I filled it up with oat milk and warmed it up. She cuddles into my lap and I feed it to her. She instantly relaxes and falls asleep while drinking. I take the bottle away and carry her to the bedroom to lay her down. She shuffles a little in bed but then goes back to sleep.