Be yourself part 2

A few weeks have passed by and you two kept in contact with calls, texts, and FaceTime. That day you regressed, was the last time you regressed that much. You were too embarrassed to bring it up and she didn't know how to approach the subject. She was on her way to your house for the first time. You lived by yourself, a college student renting an apartment. You worked at a cafe nearby. You made sure everything was cleaned up and looking perfect then you heard the door bell ring. Then your phone go off with a text "I'm here!" Your heart started pounding, you were nervous yet excited to see her in person again. You ran to the door, opened it and shout out her name. "Hey y/n!!" You two hug, she smelled amazing and you felt safe in her arms. You let go and she walked in. "Love your place! It's so cute and cozy!" "Really uh thanks." You say while running your hand through your hair. She looks at you and smiled "Y/N you don't have to be nervous." "I know but this is the first time you're over and I dunno..." "It's okay, you wanna show me your room?" "Right this way!" She follows you into your bedroom (your aesthetic) "wow love your room! It's so you!" She looks all around then notices a poster of her hanging up. She giggles and goes next to it. "I see someone is a fan." You blush "oh um I-I- forgot it was there." "Y/N I'm just playing with you. That's cute." Anytime she was around you felt small especially in person.
She admired everything in your room, the stuffies on your bed to the posters on the wall. "Love your room y/n" she sits on your bed and grabs your favorite stuffie. "Who's this?" You say their name. "Aww that's adorable. Do you sleep with all of these?" "I alternate them but that bunny I've had since a baby is why it's in bad shape." "Aww cute." She ends up yawning and laying down, "sorry I've been tired... why don't you come and rest near me?" You realized you've been standing like an idiot this whole time. You nod and walk over to the bed, lay next to her. She starts playing with your hair which made you nervous because you would end up regressing eventually. "Love your bed, it's soft." She yawns "sorry I'm so tired." You giggle "it's okay, I know it was a long drive here." She turns to you smiling. You felt nervous your heart felt like it was gonna beat out of your chest. She reaches over and tucks some strands of hair away from your face. She leans in and places a kiss on your lips. You were shocked and nervous again. She quickly pulled away "oh my god I'm so sorry!" You went wide eyed,  your celebrity crush actually kissed you." She quickly sat up face in her hands. You got up quickly too, "hey it's okay." "No y/n this isn't I can't believe I kissed a fan, I haven't even come out as gay publicly." You had a feeling she was but didn't want to make assumptions. You liked her too but never thought in a million years this would happen to you. "Hey (insert name) it's gonna be okay. I'm into women too." She looks over to you and gives you a big hug. "Thank you I wouldn't know what to do without you." "Like you told me, be yourself always." She pulls away from the hug and chuckles. "You're right. So did you like it?" You blush "Why do you think I have your poster in my room?" She blushes. You thought she was the cutest thing. "That's fair." "So what you wanna start dating?" You ask her. "If that's something you want." "Yes!!"
You shout. "Oh I mean yes I would love that." She laughs at you and kisses you again.

....

A few hours later you two were cuddled on the sofa watching a movie. You ended up falling asleep in her arms. She thought you were so adorable. You slowly woke up rubbing your eyes, you felt small. You see her watching the tv but wasn't sure if it was appropriate time to be small. You couldn't control it but you weren't sure she would be okay with it. "Oh you're up! You missed half of the movie!" "W-what were we watching?" "World war z" "I don't wanna watch that! It scary!" You pout. She chuckles "okay what would you like to watch?" "Little mermaid!!" You shout. "Okay we can watch that I don't mind... are you regressed?" "Es." You say softly. "Aww y/n that's so cute." "Um I gotta potty." "Oh Um do you need help with that?" You look down giggling. "I'll take that as a yes." She holds your hand and you lead her to the bathroom. "Do you want me to wait outside or- she got cut off when you sat on the toilet with the door open. She wasn't sure what to do but figured she would treat you like a little kid. "Y/n let me know when you're done ok?" You nod. "Mommy I done!!" She was caught off guard again by the name and something she would have to talk to you about later. "Okay baby, now let's flush and wash your hands." "Mommy I need my wipes." "Oh where is it?" You point under the sink. She goes to get wipes and opens it. "I um n-need help I too little." You pout. "Ohh okay Um you sure?" You nod. She was a bit uncomfortable didn't want to invade your privacy but it had to be done right? She carefully got you cleaned up and helped you get dressed. Helped you wash your hands. "You the best mommy ever!!" You run out. She was a bit taken aback by everything but figured when you were big again you would talk about this.

Sorry it took so long I'll do a part 3 soon