Fussy

Billie woke up feeling fussy. You didn't know how else to calm her down. All she did was whine and cry. She'd kick and push you, which is something she never did before. It's been 3 hours since she woke up. Couldn't get her to eat or change her clothes. She changed her own clothes but you were worried about her not eating. You walk in the bedroom where she's on her iPad watching paw patrol. "Hey bub, you okay?" Billie nods while still watching the screen. "Hey um are you hungry now? It's lunch time." "Mhmm no!" "Baby Cmon you need to eat atleast something small. How about some animal crackers?" "I I um.." "Bils, you can tell me anything." She whines and starts kicking her legs again. "Hey shhh calm down baby, use your words." Billie puts down the iPad and points to her stomach. "You're hungry?" "Nuh uh. S-sore." Her eyes begin to water." "Oh no baby, why did you say no when I asked you earlier?" She shrugs. "Here baby let's get you some soup." "N-not hungry!!" "I'm sure you'll feel better." Billie makes grabby hands to you. "Come here." She crawls into your arms. You rock her and then you notice a red stain where she was laying down. It clicked to why she was fussy. "Hey baby, let's get you cleaned up first." "No no no!" "Baby, it's okay it's natural okay, mommy bleeds too." She took a sigh of relief. You carried her into the bathroom and pulled down her sweatpants and underwear. "I'll take care of it honey." You help wipe her down with some baby wipes. She flinches when the cold wipe touches her skin. "Sorry I know it's cold, it'll be done before you know it." "I-I scared." "It's okay baby, nothing to be scared of. It's your period it means you're a healthy girl." She begins to cry. "Hey shhh after this I'll give you something to make the pain stop okay?" She nods and sniffles. You didn't realize having a period while regressed would make her so emotional. You put a clean pull up on her and new sweatpants. You carry her to the living room and place her down. She whines. "Hey mommy is gonna be quick I'm gonna get you chocolate milk." She perks up. You quickly throw her clothes and sheets in the washer then prepare her sippy cup. You crushed up some pain meds and flavored the oat milk with chocolate to cover the taste. You got out some animal crackers too. "Here you go baby, drink this, you'll feel better." "Thank you mommy! I love choc'at!" "I know you do, a special treat for the day." Billie drinks it fast and begins snacking. "Someone was hungry." Billie blushes. "Never be afraid to tell mommy anything okay? There's nothing I would ever make fun of you for." Billie nods. "I tired." She yawns rubbing her eyes. "Okay love I'll take you into bed again."

Short chapter but I thought it was cute