Make up

Billie's POV
I woke up feeling small. Not too young but maybe 5-7 years old. Mommy was coming over today but I can't remember what time. I quickly get dressed in a white tshirt and black shorts. I went through my make up and grabbed everything out from my bag. I opened an eyeshadow palette revealing all of the colors of the rainbow. "Pretty!!" I dip my finger into the blue and smother it on my left eyelid. I clap and feel happy. I then put purple on my other eyelid. I dipped my finger in the pink thinking it would taste like bubble gum. "Bleh!" I was wrong. I spit some out in the sink and washed out my mouth. Never again. I then got my blush and put it on my cheeks with a brush. Then I found a black marker. I drew a heart on my cheek. I squealed looking in the mirror jumping up and down. "I beautiful!!" I then draw a smile on my other cheek. I take out a shimmery powder. I use my fingers and look at it. "Oooh." I look in the mirror and put it all over my forehead and cheeks. I found a red lipstick and put it on my lips trying my best to not mess up. I found a black thing with a brush and put it on my cheeks.

Y/N's POV
I arrived in Billie's drive way. Worried sick. She hasn't picked up her phone all morning. That was unlike her. I use my spare key to get inside. I hear giggles and laughing coming from the bathroom. The light is peeking out from under the door. I felt relief as I knew she was okay and just regressed. I open the door and see her in the mirror. "Billie?" She jumps then begins to cry. "Hey no no don't cry. Mommy's not mad." She cries into my neck. "There there it's okay." I rub her back. She looks at me pulling away. "M-mommy I do my own make up!!" "I can see that, you did quite a masterpiece! Wow you even put eyeshadow on your arms and legs." She giggles. "I pwetty?" "Yes baby very pretty." "Now why don't we clean you up." "Nooo I not done yet!" She dips her fingers in purple and blue again and rubs it all over her face and neck. "Okay wow beautiful baby!" "Now I done! Take picture?" "Sure!" I take out my phone and she smiles. "Cheese!!!" I take some pictures. "Adorable." She squeals.

"Now take off?" "Yes baby let me help you

"Now take off?" "Yes baby let me help you." I grab some baby wipes and clean off her arms and legs. Thankfully it all came off quick. I was worried about her face with her waterproof eyeliner. She giggles while I wipe down her legs. "Someone is ticklish." I playfully tickle her stomach. She lets out a loud laugh. "Okay all clean!" I stand up throwing away the wipes. I place her on the bathroom counter and get out her makeup wipes. Everything was coming off easily except for the drawings. I tried scrubbing a little. "Ow!" She backs away. "Sorry baby, the eyeliner you used is harder to come off." She cautiously let's me clean again, wincing as I wiped a little harder than before. "Sorry baby, it's slowly coming off. You're doing a good job. I think you just need to take a bath." Now looking at her stained fingers. "Aw okay." She pouts and begins undressing while I draw her bath. I look behind seeing her stomach and thighs were also colored with a bunch of eyeshadow colors. She giggles. "You silly girl." She laughs harder. "You definitely need a bath." "Am pretty?" "Yes baby you always are no matter what." She hugs me from the back. "Aww Billie, love you." "Love you too!"