Sick day

TW: throwing up

Billie and I decided to go to the park. It was a nice day, sunshine and a cool breeze. "Hey babe you ready?" I ask her. "Yeah! S-sorry my stomach was hurting earlier." "Aw baby we can stay home instead if you're- "I'm fine y/n!" She cuts me off. "Are you sure?" "Yes I'm fine now let's go." She grabs her bag and heads out the door with my following along. We get in her car but I'm the one who's driving. A few minutes into the car ride Billie asks to turn down the AC a little. "It's hot Bils." "No it's not the AC is directly on me!" She raises her voice. "Okay calm down." I say while turning it away from her. "Sorry." "It's okay Bils, we're almost at the park."

We walk hand in hand admiring the birds and the great outdoors. "I'm glad we're doing this." I say. She squeezes my hand and smiles. "Love you." She says. "Love you too." "Can we rest a little on the bench?" Billie asks. "Yeah of course." I lead the way to the bench. She shivers. "Whoa you okay?" "Y-yeah just the wind is all." You don't believe her fully but don't question it. "Maybe you should drink some of your water." You suggest. She nods and takes out her reusable bottle. Billie takes a few sips. shivers again. "Hey babe maybe we should head back and go home. You don't look too good." "No I'm fine y/n." You feel her forehead. "Babe you're burning up." Billie pouts. "B-but I no wanna go home!" She crosses her arms. It shocked me to see her acting this way but maybe she wasn't feeling well is why. "C'mon baby, you need to rest." You hold your hand out to her. She slowly grabs your hand getting up slowly. Billie grabs her stomach and throws up on the grass. "Oh crap!" You shout and hold back her hair and rub her back. She starts crying. "I-I w-wan-a go h-home!!" "Okay baby let's go." "I f-feel yucky." "I'm sorry baby, let's get you better as soon as we get home." She nods while sniffles. Your heart broke seeing her eyes red and puffy from the crying. She grabs your hand and you two walk back to the car. "I um gotta go." She says while I start up the car." "Do you have to use the bathroom?" There was no answer. "Hey I know you don't like public restrooms so I'm gonna drive as fast as I can okay?" She blushes and nods. The whole car ride was silence with the occasional sniffles from Billie. "Okay we're finally home." Now putting the car into park. I grab her bag and get out. She follows along slowly. I quickly open the door for her expecting her to run to the bathroom. Instead she lays down on the couch. "Hey I thought you had to go?" She blushes and hides her face in a pillow. You chuckle "there's nothing to be embarrassed about." "I don't gotta go anymore." You look at her confused. "Oh okay well it's not good to hold it okay?" "I know." She giggles. "You silly girl. Well I'm gonna get you some medicine to bring that fever down." She pouts. She didn't want to take gross medicine.
She feels something coming up again, and runs to the toilet throwing up. I drop everything and follow her, putting her hair up in a hair tie while rubbing her back. She looks at me crying. "I-it's hurts!!" My heart broke seeing my girlfriend so miserable. "I'm sorry baby, I wish I could take it away." You hug her. She lets go and whines. "Hey what's the matter?" Billie sits on the floor looking down at her hands. "Come on let's get you into bed." Billie does grabby hands to me. I smile at her and pick her up. Felt her bottom like it was padded. I didn't want to embarrass her but something had to be done. I try to lay her down, she whines. "You don't wanna lay down?" No answer, she cries again. "Billie, shhh it's okay. I'm here." I say while cradling her. She shuffles around as if she's uncomfortable. I lay her down on the bed. "Baby, do you need to change?" Her eyes widen then look down, she shakes her head. "It's not good to stay like this, you'll get an infection." She blankly stares at me. I don't know if I should start changing her without her consent. "May I?" I tug my finger at the waistband of her shorts. She just stares at me then the ceiling. Now sucking her thumb. "Okay I'll be quick." I slowly pull down her shorts revealing a pink pull up. "So where do you keep the clean ones?" I ask. No answer. I sigh and look all over the bedroom and bathroom. Nothing. Damn she hid them really well. I carefully take off her pull up, gasping when I see a rash on her inner thigh. "Oh no baby, that can't feel good." I wonder how long she had this rash, it looked like it had been there for awhile. I clean her up as best as I could  and put underwear on her with an overnight pad. That way she wouldn't have a bad accident. I would talk to her when she feels better. I put her shorts back on. "All done!" She starts giggling. "There's that smile I love to see." I walk to the kitchen to get some medicine. I ended up hiding it in juice that way it would be easier to give it to her. "Here's some grape juice." I hand the cup over to her. Billie sits up and grabs it. Drinking most of it then holding it out to me. "Good job, that will help you feel better." She smiles and lays down. I put a blanket on her and she falls asleep.